It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopaths 'Should be Put in Charge after Nuclear War' - Secret Government Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

I don't really need to. I dont really know what your argument is. Im not making it up, I made my first post in a light hearted fashion but the info was correct.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It is all very well discussing who should lead after a global all out nuclear war. What has been overlooked is that there will be nobody left to lead over as Earth would be dead. Barren, No animals, no people, and totally irradiated. Don't forget all those nuclear power plants, they would explode in a nuclear war spewing out harmful radiation. Frankly it would take at least hundreds of thousands of years before any form of life could live on Earth. Except for those who have buried themselves underground. And who have no chance of getting to the surface because it would be too dangerous to do so with all the radiation. Even if they did, they might perhaps find a rag tag left overs of humanity but so badly deformed and mutated. Frankly the survivors in the underground bunkers will wish they had not survived. All they will have is a dead planet and only themselves to blame.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

I think it's going to take about 20 years for the surface dwellers to finish eating each other. Meanwhile the elite will be living it up in the hollow earth tooling around in nazi flying saucers.

I kid. They will have uploaded their souls digitally and broadcasted in the general direction of Niburu

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Should a nuclear war occur I would hope the people would take the lessons they learned and removed those types from positions of authority. Recovering from a nuclear holocaust might be the only time the people would get to make the changes needed for humanity to recover and move forward under a new type of moral code.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I would support eugenics as a measure in one case, and that's weeding out all the psychopaths in society.

That's what I'd do if I was in control, ironically enough, I guess that's pretty psychopathic.. but I'd all be for good, I swear, the ends justify the means.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

It's worth noting that in a nuclear exchange, it is likely most of the UK would be untouched and nuclear fallout isn't the death sentence people think it is. The War game itself ran on the assumption that major Urban centres would be hit, but 70% of the UK would be as it was the day before, no damage, no casualties, just a collapse of the organs of state.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
nuclear fallout isn't the death sentence people think it is.

nor is it a walk in the park that some think it is either...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I never said it was a walk in the Park either, but the other poster basically said all life would cease - it wouldn't, not by a long shot.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Should a nuclear war occur I would hope the people would take the lessons they learned and removed those types from positions of authority. Recovering from a nuclear holocaust might be the only time the people would get to make the changes needed for humanity to recover and move forward under a new type of moral code.

Cheezus, there's NOT gonna be a nuclear holocaust FFS. Since when has U.S./Nato attacked a heavily armed nuclear state? If so, North Korea would have been steamed-rolled by now. . .

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think that, deep down, we know this wouldn't happen. Nuclear wars wouldn't change the way we are wired and societies seem unable to avoid developing according to hierarchical patterns. Moreover the ones that would (hypothetically) lead us into such a war have spent 6 decades ensuring that they will survive. I'd expect their survival to perpetuate the same world-views and their moral codes to remain intact.

On the bright side, maybe some parts of the world would have a few decades to experiment with new moral codes.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_

I don't recall a nuclear war happening, yet the psychopaths are well and truly in control.

Numerous nuclear explosions have taken place in the Arctic. One of the largest military nuclear testing facilities is on the island of Novaya Zemlya, where from 1955 through to 1990 the Soviet Union detonated 88 atmospheric, 29 underground, and 3 underwater nuclear devices. Dozens of civilian 'peaceful nuclear explosions' have also occured in the Russian Arctic, where nuclear bombs were used into the late 1980's for seismic studies, mining, and in attempts to extinguish oil-field fires

www.grida.no...

The aim of the project was to detonate a nuclear bomb on the Moon which ..
top-secret plan developed in 1958 by the United States Air Force. The aim of the project was to detonate a nuclear bomb on the Moon which would help in answering some of the mysteries in planetary astronomy and astrogeology, and had the explosive device not entered into a lunar crater, the flash of explosive light would have been faintly visible to people on earth with their naked eye, a show of force
en.wikipedia.org...
nuclearweaponarchive.org...

And for some reason i cannot find the 3 nuclear explosions that took place in the late 40s in the Antartic ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join