It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Training Five-Year-Olds in 'Terror Schools'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The self-proclaimed Islamic State is teaching children as young as five to become soldiers and suicide bombers in 'terror schools', an anti-ISIS campaign group has revealed.

'Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently' has posted images showing children brandishing assault rifles, training on assault courses and posing with and saluting the Islamic State flag. The group says that more than 300 children have been kidnapped or sent by their parents to special training camps at al-Sharea school in Raqqa, the de facto Islamic State capital.

Islamic State Training Five-Year-Olds in 'Terror Schools'

Another source on this same story...The Express writes,

More than 300 children have reportedly been kidnapped or brainwashed in to joining terror training camps at the al-Sharea school in Raqqa, Syria, where they are repeatedly asked whether they want to be a young jihadist or suicide bomber.

Boys between the ages of five and eighteen are forced to repeat calls for the murder of Western "infidels."

"IS has recently stepped up its youth recruitment to brainwash minors and create an army of loyal followers."

This whole thing stinks...
I mean I volunteered to be a US Marine... To fight my countries battles against all enemies foreign and domestic...
but nowhere in my oath did it say anything about going to war against 5 year old kids...

There just babies for gods sake...

This ISIS, ISL, IS or whatever their calling themselves this week need to be put down and put down hard...

As Richard Dawson once said
"God bless all the little children in the world."

well HardCorps going to add to that quote and say.
"And death to all who would do them harm!"
edit on 31-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

When a story uses the word "reportedly", I don't necessarily believe it. It could be a staged photo for propaganda. How scary is it when you're led to believe that the terrorist boogeyman is going to exist for generations. Like money in the bank for the war machine.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Child soldiers are nothing new. This tends to happen in any place where war and poverty are the norm.

Should we "put down" similar organizations in Africa or southeast Asia? How about we try to help the third world instead of engaging in imperialism?

We could be the good guys for once......

(post by arrakis624 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: arrakis624
a reply to: tavi45
A video clip taken by an undercover channel 7 news cameraman at a Muslim youth group meeting at lakemba, Sydney Australia showing 6 year olds being brainwashed in a similar manor was shown on the national news on Thursday so I have no doubt this is happening. I say send all the murderous dogs back to the middle east, they have no place in our societies. Extremist or not.

Are you saying that all Muslims, extremist or otherwise, are murderous dogs?
edit on 31-10-2014 by skalla because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Most likely. Muslim hate is so strong lately and people think it's OK. Muslims being hateful is evil. Non Muslims hating them for it is A-OK.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: arrakis624
a reply to: tavi45
A video clip taken by an undercover channel 7 news cameraman at a Muslim youth group meeting at lakemba, Sydney Australia showing 6 year olds being brainwashed in a similar manor was shown on the national news on Thursday so I have no doubt this is happening. I say send all the murderous dogs back to the middle east, they have no place in our societies. Extremist or not.

Should we also send the non-Arab Muslims in the Middle-East as well ?

By dogs, I'm pretty sure you meant Muslims...or was it Arabs .... ???

Your post just shows how uneducated you are, or maybe you're just 16 years old and full of hate ???

On topic: Well yes IS are monsters, and it wouldn't surprise me if they did try to brainwash kids.

Kids, converts, and sick minded people are really the only ones IS can manipulate and brainwash, because real Muslims know IS is NOT islamic.
edit on 31-10-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Well...call it religious indoctrination if you like. It's easy to do. Start with a young mind and scare the crap out of them by forging a common enemy (or overseer if you like.) Nothing new or original about it.

top topics

join