It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru Foils Hezbollah Terror Attack on Israelis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Over the past several days a Hezbollah terrorist attempted to murder Israelis in Peru only to have his plots foiled by local authorities, revealed Channel 2 on Thursday.

Peruvian security officials arrested the man after gathering intelligence information revealing his lethal plots. Security sources added that he had established a Hezbollah terror cell in the country.

In a search of the terrorist's hideout apartment, police found weapons and explosives which he intended to use against Jews.

The latest international Hezbollah terror attempt comes after a Hezbollah terror cell was busted in Thailand in April, where they were planning attacks on Israelis during the Passover holiday.

The timing of this foiled attack is a bit suspect...

just yesterday I posted a story "Israel Blocks Access to Contested Holy Site in Jerusalem. Palestinian spokesman calls it “War"" you can read that one here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

that story is about the Al Aksa mosque. The site has been the scene of increasingly fierce clashes between Muslim worshipers and protesters and the Israeli police in recent weeks. An Ultranationalist group of Jewish activists want to be allowed to pray there, but the Islamic Waqf says no way jose...

in fact Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction pledged a "day of rage
Abbas's 'Day of Rage' Fizzles on Temple Mount

While Abbas called the Israeli closure a "declaration of war," just two weeks ago he called for Muslims to block Jews from "defiling" the Temple Mount by "all means necessary," in a call for terror that mirrors former PA Chairman Yasser Arafat's calls for the 2000 Second Intifada.

Anyway, it seems this infighting has extended itself to cross international borders...

Oh and don't be all that surprised to read about Hezbollah being in the America's ... they've actually been here for decades... just a few months back I remember reading about a group of Hezbollah setting up shop in Mexico.

well I guess no place is safe anymore but I don't like the idea of Hezbollah being on my side of the Atlantic.
edit on 31-10-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

This supposed terrorist plot in Peru story is pretty sketchy.

It assumes a lot without any backing to any of its claims and comes off as if this web site is privy to what is secret to every news agency.
edit on 31-10-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Israel assassinates other people in other countries so it is no surprise to learn that their enemies are doing it as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Israel assassinates other people in other countries so it is no surprise to learn that their enemies are doing it as well.

Is that justification?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Silly Religions .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: buster2010

Is that justification?

No but you should expect your enemies to use the same tactics you use. Studying what your does is the smartest thing you can do and makes it easier to defeat them.

new topics

top topics

join