It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The picture of the day...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   

After fighting like demons about War in IRAQ, they still are friend like in the first, for the worst of all of us, the money and the power...

dom

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I love that body language.

Bush leaning into the handshake, confident. Chirac looking a bit annoyed, and generally uncomfortable.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They're both puppets of the NWO. If their fight about Iraq wasn't staged, they wouldn't be meeting with each other.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Both look like rich tyrants to me, shaking each others hands in continued support of the tyranies each represent. Whats so special? Bush will shake some other tyrants hand again.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
From the expression on Chirac's face, it looks like Bush is telling him something & Chirac is looking at his mouth to try and figure out what he's saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

After fighting like demons about War in IRAQ, they still are friend like in the first, for the worst of all of us, the money and the power...

What was you expecting Nans ? GWB Jr kicking Chirac a$$ and Chirac slapping GWB Jr ?

Geo-politic is the magic word.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
looks like Bush is saying 'your ass is next frog boy' and Chirac is is thinking 'why oh why did i listen to Kissenger'

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   

UP, dont you think they do a little too much ?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Chirrac doesnt look like half the retard Bush does, I have to admit. France does look better in the leader department. And.Chirrac can eat pretzels unassisted.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   

And it continue : The best friend the earth ever hold !

No, they don't do too much. It's only a political game.

Anyway , I've heard on the idiot box ( TV
) the both presidents were still opposite since Chirac see the world as a multi-polar world when GWB see it as an unipolar world.

These pics doesn't mean anything.It's only for the show. Chirac and GWB are NOT friends and they don't like each other.
GWB still has Chirac on his back and vice versa.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A romantic dinner between Jo and Jack

Jack - "this place his beautifull Georges, nature, flowers, mountains..."
Georges (Thinking) "I hope he will pay the bill, I got no Swiss-Francs in my pocket. I tought Swiss was in the eurozone !"

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Militiaman
They're both puppets of the NWO. If their fight about Iraq wasn't staged, they wouldn't be meeting with each other.

if they are puppets of the NWO whos the master of them?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
KrazyIvan, "if they are puppets of the NWO whos the master of them? "

answer: You are...let me know when you've figured that out.
In the meantime, good luck in the military..I hope you come back with both legs. I'd be happy to check in on your girlfriend or mom while your gone, if you wish..........

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Looks like Chirac is about to kick Bushes ass.. Give him some pistolwhipping maybe.. I bet if they would fight Chirac would win..
Chirac is true ganster, Bush is just wannabe redneck..

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Chirac isn't the problem, like Napolean, the leader isn't weak, it is the men with no balls(french men). Sure, some men in Franch have them, just not enough.

Anyways, Bush is still a moron. When he was shaking hands, you should use your left hand, closer to the heart, shows more respect. Also, left hand shows you trust him to take out your heart, for your right hand is not good for blocking the heart from an attack, that is what the left hand/arm is for. Sure, those are old time ways when you had to worry about such things, but still, left hand shows more respect.

By the way, is Bush constipated in the second pic? Or is he just trying to think? Nwo picked a bad puppet.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In the first picture it looks like they're both squeezing each others hands as hard as they can

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
KrazyIvan, "if they are puppets of the NWO whos the master of them? "

answer: You are...let me know when you've figured that out.
In the meantime, good luck in the military..I hope you come back with both legs. I'd be happy to check in on your girlfriend or mom while your gone, if you wish..........

my mother is dead you pice of #! i will come back with both legs and a heros welcome and all the pussy i can handel!
and if i do lose my legs i can say that i did more for my country than you could ever do. i will wear my purple heart with pride. maybe ill get two, one for each leg.
i will be hero for giving my legs. plus i think rolling around in a wheel chair will be fun. i wont have to walk like a sucker anymore!

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Looks to me like the reason the Supreme Court legalized Shrub Sodomy in Texas. Wonder if the Big Frog is going to the Ranch for Shrubs vacation. Have ya'all noticed how" FOX" news has been pre=occupied with gay marriage lately. And that equals sign was not a typo!

p.s. you were not gone for long Nans, thats a good thing.
Did you try my snail receipe I enjoyed to garlic and vinegar one. welcome thank you, thats French!
And I like you new avatar better than the picture of chirac and his woman shrub, a.k.a. girl bush or bush of girl
kinda like the english duke of earl

some body help me, MA where is my jacket of straight
"I ain't gonna work on Maggie's Farm no more"

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Militiaman

Agreed. If it was not staged, it was tolerated by those who control both of them.

top topics

join