It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Have you ever heard of the one eyed puppet-master wandering the countryside on All Hallows' Eve searching for those that will dance to his tunes? Those of us that have heard his songs playing late at night know better than to listen too intently, for once the music breaks through the barriers in your brain, you will never stop hearing it so long as you live.

It is said that if you learn his name, he will come to you in the night and for the small fee of your firstborn child will grant you whatever your heart truly desires. He has gone by many names across many ages, teaching people his craft of spinning straw into gold, but no storyteller and no grandmother whispering her haunting tales late in the evening hours has ever dared speak his name aloud.

If he is meant for you and you are meant for him, the letters of his name will burn themselves upon your heart and in your most needful hour, they will crystallize into your mind a word that cannot be spoken, even as a whisper, unless the sounding of it might shatter all of reality into chaotic nothingness.

At some point thereafter he will come to liberate you from the prison you've created, but the price he asks is your very talent for creation. If you cannot be responsible enough to create goodness in this world, then you should not create at all, at least that seems to be his governing philosophy.

Dance, laugh and love tonight, raise the roof make some noise unless off in the distance you might hear a tune which will mesmerize you forever. Do not be needful, do not lament, for tonight is the night when it is easiest for him to come to you, and his all-seeing-eye will know when you've finally become desperate enough to play his little games.

Happy Halloween!
edit on 10 31 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Very nice. Not trying to communicate anything with this, but it always surprises me that they were the ones who did this. They are among my favorite bands, although I haven't been in the mood to sit down and listen to them in awhile. ;p

Another good one.

edit on 10 31 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's been a fun few nights for me musically..

Thursday night I saw Samhain
Last night I saw The Damned

Doesn't get much better than that though I do miss the the Philly Type O Negative Halloween shows.. =(

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

My Halloween pick. ;p

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I REMEMBER HALLOWEEN!!!

\m/
\m/

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

NONE BETTER, nymphetamine!

Love me some Cradle!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
It's been a fun few nights for me musically..

Thursday night I saw Samhain
Last night I saw The Damned

Doesn't get much better than that though I do miss the the Philly Type O Negative Halloween shows.. =(

*lights a candle for Peter Steele*

new topics

top topics

join