It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Nurses Seem Like A[..]holes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We are neither one nor the other, we are both.

I Agree, her attitude sucks and She seems to be behaving rather selfishly IMO, agreed the conditions may have been below her standard ( first world problems
) but that can't be improved then she and anyone else who has been in contact with Ebola should be quarantined. My mom always told me to rather be safe than sorry :0)

In regards to nurses nursing for the paycheque... that may be for overseas trips but nurses at home certainly don't do it for the paycheque. For the most part nurses are good caring people, you just have a few bad apples, along with every other job sector.

Don't let someone like her taint the whole nursing profession.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LoopyLou

Yeah most nurses mean well and obey submissively. God forbid they stand up for themselves. Leave the decision making to the men running the show. They know best.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hmm, considering how you spelled paycheck I'm assuming you're not American.

Nurses in the USA get compensated very well.

Low end pay for a nurse here is 45-50K, average is 65-70 and high end is 90-100k.

Most nurses also get full benefits and retirement packages.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Her crappy attitude is endemic to the profession. I've seen it for three decades.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Crappy attitudes are endemic to all professions.
Perhaps it is a difference in continents , I work with them on a daily basis with a wide variety of cultures, although no Americans , and I find crappy attitudes are rare in nurses, although increasing with the younger ones coming in . In comparison they are paid roughly the same although not enough to lure people into the profession purely for the money.
We obviously speak of a different breed of nurse and I was sharing a different perspective. I will leave you (all)to it.

Although I will always disagree to tar all with the same brush

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I thought the first nurse to get sick was kind of cute.

POTUS was hugging all over her when she got well; of course he was just "proving" that he trusted her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join