It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Maine court filing claims Nurse Kaci's Roommate in W. Africa Has/Had Ebola

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: texasgirl

Gosh, texasgirl, yes, it seemed weird to me. But then this whole thing just seems so surreal to me to begin with with this woman.

I also thought it odd how she touched her hair and looked down right after that question about her roommate having Ebola. Some body language experts, such as one who works for the FBI, could classify that as lying.

"The head will be retracted, jerked back, BOWED DOWN or tilted to the side." "This will happen right before the person is expected to respond to a question."

She also mentions touching any part of the face or head, in combination with the bowing as another sign of lying.

This was from Dr. Lillian Glass, a behavioral analyst and body language expert for the FBI.

Also, Kaci doesn't touch her face or hair at any other time during the questioning. I just thought it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yep. Kinda like...utoh there's the question now what am I supposed to say and do here?

I would like to know how her lawyers got that struck from the record, if they did, how they addressed it.

edit on 11/1/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I found this photo depicting ####### Hickox's "boyfriend" "Theodore Wilbur" in his true element as a ####### from the wilds of Maine. No matter how hard I search there is nothing to be found on this mysterious individual. He's not really a senior nursing student. Look at him! He's a farmer who was hired to play a role in this farce. #######
www.dailymail.co.uk...

EDIT: According to the Daily Mail article, the above photo is from this ####### Facebook page. But that page can not be found! I wonder why? Maybe because his name is something other than Theodore Wilbur? #######.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Inappropriate comments/insults removed by Admin.

edit on 1-11-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

You are a horrible person. Why don't you take that tripe over to YouTube or Facebook where it belongs. Not on ATS.

Thread closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join