It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Maine court filing claims Nurse Kaci's Roommate in W. Africa Has/Had Ebola

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

unless the main court website is fake, or someone hacked the website to post the links to the court docs, it is not a hoax.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

I wanted to be fair.
I'm still reading through the documents and making my little screenshots.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've seen it in the court PDF, there was lots of conflicting info out there, and an origin from a site that has created fake news didn't help… hence the lean toward hoax.

For example, this source makes it seem like her roommate only had suspicious symptoms, and that Kaci isn't at risk.

And, don't forget, court filings can (and often do) have misleading or exaggerated information -- even, or especially, those from government agencies/offices.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Since the only source is one sentence in a court filing from the Attorney General of Maine, the thread is moved to Current Events, with a revised subject line.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Do you have a link to that, because I cannot find it.

link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Of course. That's why we're trying to figure it out.

drwill did see the attorney/reporter on CNN say it too...still tracking that down. But hell she may have read it there too.

link   
It appears Americans are now fighting against the "fear" of Ebola, rather than the disease itself. fear has spread far and wide, while the disease hasn't

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, this Ms. Hickox issues is becoming more and more weird as the days go by, hell I need to start searching to see what in the heck is been going on with our nation or the world that this news has become the center stage since it became braking news.

Somebody is hiding something and is dong a heck of job keeping the rest of us glue to Ms. Hickox and her "ordeal" as a champion for civil and constitutional rights.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
It appears Americans are now fighting against the "fear" of Ebola, rather than the disease itself. fear has spread far and wide, while the disease hasn't

You know what? The topic here is the roommate potentially having ebola. Just like the other topic that got derailed was deconstructing disinformation. That's what we're tracking. Got anything to contribute? If not, I'm sure there are threads about the fear. Heck there's even a video from ATS on it. Try there.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Guess none of it matters to the Judge.

Maine judge rules nurse Kaci Hickox doesn't have to adhere to all restrictions state requested in court - @MarnieNECN

More: Maine Judge Charles C. LaVerdiere rules Kaci Hickox should continue daily monitoring for Ebola and coordinate travel with state officials, but says movement should not be restricted because she's not infectious - @AP

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Guess none of it matters to the Judge.

Maine judge rules nurse Kaci Hickox doesn't have to adhere to all restrictions state requested in court - @MarnieNECN

More: Maine Judge Charles C. LaVerdiere rules Kaci Hickox should continue daily monitoring for Ebola and coordinate travel with state officials, but says movement should not be restricted because she's not infectious - @AP

Is this a change from the "some risk" CDC guidelines decision or not?

Also, got a link?

In other words, how old is this. Did he reverse the court order/decision here? www.courts.maine.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Looks like this came through about 20 minutes ago.

source

Has something changed (fingers crossed)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

The same judge reversed his decision? Or is ths just a different interpretation than everyone else has?

Phone call from DC? I'm so confused I'm going to go carbload. I can't take this at the moment.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You are not the only one, I am starting to get dizy from all the back and forward information and disinformation, kind of hard telling which is which.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wait...I get it.

The first was a temporary.

Now he's had time and rejected it. In other words, someone called him because he just overturned both the state's statutes and the CDC guidelines.

They should appeal.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Career judges are nothing but political appointees he will do what he is told, a nice phone call to make sure he abides by his superiors wishes. . .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
New UPDATE: Again on CNN, I watched a live interview with nurse KH, and she said the information about her roommate was "incorrect," and she added that she "didn't want to focus on that right now."

edit on 31-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

The latest,

FORT KENT, Maine (AP) — A Maine judge has given nurse Kaci Hickox the OK to go wherever she pleases, handing state officials a defeat in their bid to isolate her.

The nurse who treated Ebola patients in Sierra Leone called it "a good day" and said her "thoughts, prayers and gratitude" remain with those who are still battling Ebola in West Africa.

The state sought to impose restrictions until Hickox's 21-day incubation period for Ebola ends on Nov. 10.

The judge is requiring only daily monitoring and said she's not a threat to the public. In his ruling, the judge wrote that "people are acting out of fear and that this fear is not entirely rational."

Maine Gov. Paul LePage said it's "unfortunate" that restrictions were eased, but he said the state will follow the law.

bigstory.ap.org...

I guess is Ok to have prayers for those fighting ebola in Africa but is ok to crap on the safety rules impose to make sure citizens in the US are safe

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Wait...I get it.

The first was a temporary.

Now he's had time and rejected it. In other words, someone called him because he just overturned both the state's statutes and the CDC guidelines.

They should appeal.

Special Ops message secure frequency .....

Mission accomplished.

"Plan B" working so far Mr. President.

Code Name: The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join