It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excuse Me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I read in another thread a member talking about how they loved to go into chat and hang out with their friends, and when a 'stranger' appeared how they all became silent until the 'stranger' went away.

WTH chat is for everyone on ATS not just you. There is no such thing as a stranger, we are all members.

Aren't there other rooms you can go and be 'just you' with your friends and leave the main chat for everyone, where anyone is welcome and treated with respect??

I really hate this kind of entitled behavior. It is childish and incredibly rude.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Ahhhh, that explains alot! LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Clicks form in every club. Secret societies, bah.

Run em out of town on a rail…

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I completely agree. Go use Skype if you want to be some elitist bastard.

That's disgusting and sad.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
When you see stuff like that you should alert staff about it. We can't see everything and it is against T&C's to have "forum gangs", and if this is happening, that is exactly what it is. No one should be made to feel like they don't belong in the chat room or the forum itself. Please report it next time so someone can at least look into it.

That's just not acceptable behavior here.

link   

I don't go into 'chat' and once I unintentionally entered a 'chat' thread, I commented but I sensed how unwelcome I was from the atmosphere.

There has been and probably still is a lot of cliquery on ATS, which I do not care for but I also don't care for being part of a clique as I prefer individuality and won't compromise on my opinions nor follow others, especially when it comes to bullying. Thread stalking has happened to me often and cliques of haters have descended upon my comments, I say they are weak and if they need such behaviour then they need psychoanalysis.

link   
wow i didn't even know there was a chat here
So i tried it out and i guess i need some account other than my ATS one to login, that or they are so snobbish in there that they blocked me before i could even get in

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I read a day or two ago, I think, that they were having issues....

Maybe it imploded!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I am afraid it is quite common. If you wonder why there are always certain people in chat, and no one else, there is your answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I remember when chat was inclusive, there used to be lots of people in there, laughing and having a blast. It has not been that way for over a year now.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

ahah well hopefully, that's a better option than the whole community just hating me

ah well, if the "elite" want a place all for themselves to circlejerk, it's no big deal, i m sure most of us can live without it, or communicate via other services.
but thanks for the heads up

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Lol no, but you sound like me, it is usually my fault first. Actually chat is currently down, so it is not you.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Normally we are not allowed to promote other threads here but I would like to ask you OP (and ask the moderation staff for a little understanding) to check out this thread which I wrote not long ago about the same subject and may answer your rant and eventual questions :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Clicks form in every club. Secret societies, bah.

Run em out of town on a rail…

Wait first we tar and feather em.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Report it. Report it each time it occurs until the issue is resolved. I do not use the chat feature myself so I am unaware of the issues surrounding this. Alert each instance you see and it will be looked into as a serious matter.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

there is still a chance for the acceptance i so crave!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Where is that thread. Let's go harass them. Oh is that against the rules?a reply to: Iamschist

they'll never recognize me behind these shades.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Now I'm curious how do you get to chat?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I apologies as this may be a little off topic, but as I only get on with Mobile these days, is the chat available on Mobile?

On topic, I'm looking for some abuse. Lol

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes!! lmao If and when they get chat fixed hope to see you there. I usually go in when there is a radio show on Friday or Saturday nights, the 'gang' subside then.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join