It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing this evening? Generl Chit Chat..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It's not even 10 a.m. here, the weather is perfect and I just cracked a beer.
I'll be at the bar shooting pool this evening. I have a date with a hot witch.

They're all witches.. if they're hot that just means you're the one on fire !!!!!

Hmm but a witches brew is always the best..

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: sn0rch

Rum, Whiskey, Tequila, Port, Bourbon Barrel Aged Siberian Night, a costume party, and those older among us are going to be playing poker and rummy in the basement while we let the kiddies summon the spirits of chaos and mayhem to work through us on a festive night of high spirits. Halloween! My favorite holiday. ;p

Port!!! But Port? it's like the badly burning fire of the alcohol world, made to entice you to put it out, and do away with it. Ahh not like the sweet sherry, the apera of deadly heaven.. so sweet you could fuel a child on it for a month. ugh, too sweet, now that I have a cider inside of me. :/

a dry cider, mind you. to clear the palate. and.. brain.. Oo

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Unpacking the house, sitting in flip flops,short and a tank top.and getting ready to go feed the fish off my dock .....tonight I will put on my Medusa head dress and head and head to a local bar with my husband for an adult beverage and people watch!

You just said everything in the right combination there. flip flops, tank top, shorts.. maybe not the husband bit, but meh, hes allowed
ahh its hot weather here, and yet still raining. balmy. its contagious. I need more of what you got.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Gettin ready. Alice Cooper in 8 hours.

Damn it, everyone is beating me with the I'm Doing Thing things..

I didn't even know, it was Halloween.. honest. lol..

*hides empty honey bourbon bottle's*...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Just showered

*Which is a good thing

And posting this pic, why? Who knows.

I felt like that was the entire public as I went to buy a new keyboard and mouse today. Sunday. they were open till 5pm. madness. But yes... the eyes.. the crazy eyes, poking me with their fingers, as I staggered past them.. no amount of "excuse me ma'am, sorry sir, oh mind me, I apologize, coming through" made a single bit of difference as I landed on the old lady sitting in the priority seating on the train. serves her right though, its right next to the door...

Eyes... Oo

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

Is shall be waiting behind the door with a scary mask and a plastic axe hoping to scare the poo out of any teenage trick or treaters that care to knock.

Bwahahahaaaaaa

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Naww they've all watched "Bates Motel" by now and poor old Norman isnt scary anymore.

Wait, you mean friday the 13'th guy... Ohh, naww, they all like slipknot now, they'll just wait for the clown and headbang with air guitar.. :/

you need a new schtick. Try hitting them with a cricket bat before they can even see you? I rekon it'd work bonza. "Take that you scallywag twat!!!" and laugh like a carnival clown, I bet they wont forget it !!!

Or if they do, it's amnesia!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's Sunday afternoon 14:30 over here so what else could I be doing but drinking a nice cold beer and going through the treads...

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
It's Sunday afternoon 14:30 over here so what else could I be doing but drinking a nice cold beer and going through the treads...

Peace

you win the thread with that photo. The pooch steals it, but what perfection.

Kudos to you good sir !

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: skunkape23
It's not even 10 a.m. here, the weather is perfect and I just cracked a beer.
I'll be at the bar shooting pool this evening. I have a date with a hot witch.

They're all witches.. if they're hot that just means you're the one on fire !!!!!

Hmm but a witches brew is always the best..

She turned me into a newt!
I got better.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well sometimes my husband likes to play pranks on me, especially when there's nothing on tv and he's bored.
A few minutes ago my husband and I were playing this new game he just invented: Hide-and-seek-the-cat.

He hides her and and I have to find her.
Fun for the whole family. lol

And now I'm having toast and typing here.

And yes, I found her before making the toast.

PS: No cats were harmed in the playing of this game. But I have to rewash a couple of dishes now, because he hid her in the kitchen cabinet.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What am I doing this evening? At the moment I'm waiting with great antici ..... pation for the next Walking Dead episode that will be coming on in about six hours. AND I'm trying to shake the ear worm that's been playing Rocky Horror Picture Show songs over and over since Halloween. I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show marathon and now the songs are stuck in my head ... again ....

ETA ... antici.....pation. That's from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

edit on 11/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We are eating a big pot of pasgetti

Then curling up to watch some Walking dead stuff

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join