It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing this evening? Generl Chit Chat..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I suspect we will be up and down, up and down all evening answering the door. I hate that Halloween has become so Americanised (apologies to all the Americans.) I remember the days, your mum made you a costume, out of old clothes and you only went to the houses on your street/estate. None of this buying expensive costumes etc. I don't begrudge the wee ones coming for sweets but when they are about 15 years old and not dressed up, I draw the line.

So to sum up, this evening will be spent answering the door, in between playing World Of Warcraft and ordering from a nice takeaway.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Checking out Age of Conan, after ages...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg
Couldn't agree more.
When we did get trick or treaters, if they weren't wearing a costume, they got no candy, and a lecture.
Surprised we didn't get more "tricks" for that.

Put some effort into it.
And homemade costumes are usually the best. Shows more imagination.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The no costume thing gets me RILED UP

so I just take kiddos trick or treating in another neighborhood and let hubs hand out the candy. Man that's a huge pet peeve of mine!

Our new neighborhood gets lots of 17 year olds in street clothes, I can't handle it.
edit on 31-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Livin the dream....making films

Still working on this webseries to be aired after Xmas....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Gettin ready. Alice Cooper in 8 hours.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Nice!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Stems, caps and a Twiddle concert Halloween Party! I will be a renewed man on November 1st!

Can someone give me a ride home?

edit on 31-10-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Can't give you a ride home but I'd sure like to tag along

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Just showered

*Which is a good thing

And posting this pic, why? Who knows.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
a reply to: eisegesis

Can't give you a ride home but I'd sure like to tag along

Aww, too bad. I'll Skype you the show.

You and I can enjoy some great music together while the NSA acts as my spotter. I may experience some turbulence with all those Halloween costumes, lol. At least I know who my ride home will be now.

edit on 31-10-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whoops double post... Sorry folks

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 31/10/14 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is shall be waiting behind the door with a scary mask and a plastic axe hoping to scare the poo out of any teenage trick or treaters that care to knock.

Bwahahahaaaaaa

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 31/10/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Right now, I'm enjoying some quiet with the kiddo down for his afternoon nap and the hubby out mowing for what is hopefully the last time this year.

Later this afternoon, we'll get the kiddo costumed up and head to my place of work for the annual kid's trick-or-treat party. Then, we'll grab Mongolian BBQ before heading home. The husband wants to bundle him up and take up and down our street once while I hand out candy at home. It's supposed to be really cold, so he'll have to bundle up tight!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show marathon. I used to go when I was much younger. We'd go to the midnight showing and do all the stuff ... ring the bell, throw the toast, newspapers over the head, etc etc. The Time Warp is about to start ....

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's my husbands birthday so I'm baking him a spooky cake with spooky decorations and a fancy steak dinner. After that we are hitting the bars downtown with some friends, I'm sure fireball will be involved. Then after that, who knows

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I am watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show marathon. I used to go when I was much younger. We'd go to the midnight showing and do all the stuff ... ring the bell, throw the toast, newspapers over the head, etc etc. The Time Warp is about to start ....

Our friend from college LOVES Rocky Horror. We used to go with him in college all the time. I remember winning some virgins at auction with J. Edgar Hoover's private lingerie collection. The awkward bit was when one of them turned out to be one of guys from my high school class whom I had not seen since graduation.

Imagine the embarrassment!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That's next Saturday for me. But it would be cool to see him on Halloween. Have Fun!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Will be leaving in a few hours for the neighbour's backyard bonfire and beerski gathering... joining all the other empty nester drunkards in the neighbourhood for some fun and frolic at terrorizing the kiddies with our zombie antics.

Otherwise known as: Friday

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveBurning
a reply to: sn0rch

Morning coffee, vape, and reading the headlines (mostly just ATS)

Id photo my screen of the image of your screen with my photo, but I ended up doing two of those bottles and Im still rather .. really unmotivated

Ohhh but I did learn that it was Halloween though
Or people just like dressing up their kids in scary outfits to hassle strangers with.. over there.. There were no door knockers here down under. mind you, everyone here is from everywhere else these days.. Oo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join