It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
In his Valdai speech, president Putin said, the Russian Bear would not ask for permission anyone. Did he mean intrusion in Ukraine, or something more? Of course he said many more things, and therefore this thread appeared.
Weeks ago in Belgrade he warned of a nuclear winter that we all could die in it.
On November 4th reports from Ukrainian side claimed Russia moved Iskander missiles near the border.
Those signs are more than enough that the script of diplomacy in the last 15 years in which Putin was the main partner from the Russian side, doesn't work anymore. Whether will follow fast deterioration of already bad relations, or whether we will see protracted exhausting war with escalation/deescalation/escalation for years, I cannot predict.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Pretty much a reasonable statement for Russia to make IMO.

I totally agree, and those who think that every.single.country in the world doesn't feel the same are only fooling themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Xtrozero

And Russia wouldn`t nuke China if that happened ?

Well, there would only be one way for China to do that.

They would have had to have formed a tentative alliance with another powerful nation as far back as 20 years ago, received some major tech maybe in the form of "capturing" a spy plane in that time frame, then gone on to make economic deals that propped up their economy, given out huge loans supporting wars that would assure them access to oil over land from the middle east for long periods of time in the future and basically eliminating the infra structure of the region so that "manpower" could hold it later on, figure from China's border in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria.... all the while their secret ally would have to have been working top secret post nuclear super weapons to be capable of stopping the soviets nuclear arsenal would be impotent when the time came to "make the move" so to speak...

oh wait.... doh!

WE have softened the entire Middle East from the border of China in Afghanistan all the way to Syria, aside from Iran so far and seem to be looking for a reason to attack them too! And that would clear the whole region for secure pipeline, enough to feed the growth of China for decades to come and it would all be accessible to a nation whose greatest strength is the man power to actually "hold" territory and has the population to expand... and WE have been spending more money on our "Black Budget" than any nation on Earth does on their entire military Budget this whole time and it was under Clinton that WE let a "spy plane" "fall" into China's hands right before they started having ships that looked a lot like our Aegis and other things of that nature and oh.... China lent US the Money to be able to basically draw a line of war right from The Mediterranean to their border while we don't actually need the Oil but THEY do and we buy all this junk from them now and.....

OH....

I guess all you would need is to fit a large EMP device on some sort of space shuttle and blow it over Moscow, maybe build a pretty serious set of Nuclear counter measures to back it up and you could leave Russia wide open for a land invasion in a surprise attack..

but who has a space shuttle these days?

Oh wait....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Just plow that bitch. Russia is just laying there with her legs spread, she's just asking for it, so hey- let's give it to her.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Another quality forum post on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hehe agreed. That's one of the better ones.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

well you know I had one of these moments and then my hands started typing and now I ahem... Go

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war". - Willy Wobble Assegai

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join