It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

This is why IMO, the logical strategy for Russia is to first strike the US. After that, presumably the only task left would be mopping up. Germany first striked France out of defense in wwI. Remember that. This is a bear you are poking. Honestly, Putin might be the last thing between me and disintegrating. When he goes, the radicalized populace of all the worlds nations from failed NWO policies will be screaming for blood. God bless us all.
edit on 31-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

This is why IMO, the logical strategy for Russia is to first strike the US. After that, presumably the only task left would be mopping up. Germany first striked France out of defense in wwI. Remember that. This is a bear you are poking. Honestly, Putin might be the last thing between me and disintegrating. When he goes, the radicalized populace of all the worlds nations from failed NWO policies will be screaming for blood. God bless us all.

Yes that would seam like the best tacktic. But such an attack leaves no room for accomplishing anything but a mutual destruction. But if Russia attack Germany, france and the UK and make them incapable of mobilising. And at the same time are able to prevent the US from mobilising across the North Atlantic. It would be all up to the US if they want to go all out. (They might or they might not). The NATO treaty is just a deal on a pice of paper.

This is actually what the Russia are training on With their bombers these days. Two days in a row we have had 4 bomber and 4 tankers flying Our coast line (Norway) towards the UK. Usually there is just one doing this run every other day.

On wednesday it was said that Russia had a practice attack run on Denmark. But it was moste likely Germany that was the target.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

They have been running bomb runs across the pacific recently. I honestly think they know they stand no chance if they strike to the left first. It's going to be an encirclement on the US before we mobilize or lights out for Russia.

Also, the first thing they are going to do is make you look where they want you too. Art of War

Or they can just cave to the sanctions. Funny how sanctions are the first step down the war path.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Russia won't strike
they understand the cost
Nuclear arms as a deterrence goes both ways.

edit on 31-10-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Perhap's what Putin is waiting for in the disarray that will happen when Britain pull's out of the EU (If the referendum is not rigged and I have my suspicions about a few things over here, so do the scot's though I wanted them to stay in the UK).
This would mean our mutual defence pact would also be destabilized with the rest of europe.

To be fair though Who is engineering this war if it comes to pass, the Russian weapons and technology though lethal (and like us there export models are inferior to what they keep for themselves such as export model Tanks with mild steel hulls etc that they themselves would not field), most of our technology in the west is a generation ahead of what the Russian federation has in bulk though they do have some competing first generation technology that is up to date in limited supply.

Also the UK is rumoured to have thousands of Warton designed attack and fighter drone's, the old Tomohawk cruise missiles were in reality old drones that were self navigating so of course these drones can be fitted with mutly megation warheads and fly low autonomous without GPS reliance.

So would we really need America to get involved to ensure mutual destruction.

Our new submarines are white elephants but we still have some of the best maritime commanders in the world and though small and much more namby pamby than in my generation our army is still formidable with the SAS being actually far more lethal than the Russian spetznaz or there US seal counterpart's.

Dont underestimate the french either, they were never any good as a naval power but they have some excellent soldiers and there special forces are top notch as are there air force.

The Germans have more weapons than you would think, there main battle tank has the same chasis and suspension as the M1 Abrams but is more powerful with a better targetting sytem and gun, they like us do not use depleted Uranium in there armor but it is like the M1 Abrams armor a derivative of British Chobham composite armor and is far better than any Russian armored personal or tank has.

The Swedes have a very small but extremely top notch armed forces as do the Norwegians and the Fin's, though they would be overrun they would not be overrun without causing significant damage to the Russian forces and falling back to prepared guerilla insurgancy practice by which they would make there armed forced hard to find and hit while being able to maximize damage to the Russians until aid arrived to relieve and reinforce them.

Nato is weak but not that weak and Russia would likely be stopped at the border but with maximum damage to all country's including Russia and that is without going full nuclear which in the event of invasion is what it would Go, if they attack Germany they will also attempt to attack the US remaining nuclear Silos before the attack population centres though the time between makes them simultaneous.

edit on 31-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

They have been running bomb runs across the pacific recently. I honestly think they know they stand no chance if they strike to the left first. It's going to be an encirclement on the US before we mobilize or lights out for Russia.

Also, the first thing they are going to do is make you look where they want you too. Art of War

Or they can just cave to the sanctions. Funny how sanctions are the first step down the war path.

Russia is not going to fly its Bombers to the US over the North Atlantic. That is not even a option. That might have been possible in the early 40s. But today, not a chanse. They would probably be able to attack bases in Alaska With their bomber but that is it.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Good info there. Here though I am throwing red flags:

To be fair though Who is engineering this war if it comes to pass, the Russian weapons and technology though lethal (and like us there export models are inferior to what they keep for themselves such as export model Tanks with mild steel hulls etc that they themselves would not field), most of our technology in the west is a generation ahead of what the Russian federation has in bulk though they do have some competing first generation technology that is up to date in limited supply.

Never underestimate russian capability when it comes to tanks. The nazis learned that the hard way. T-34 comes to mind. You are dealing with what has always been considered a colossal juggernaught even if in wwI they turned out to be a colossal failure. In wwII, even though they kind of got blind sided and really sucked at first, they ended up fielding the largest land force to date. The osfront was by itself the single greatest conflict ever. My take away from that is that I would not be surprised, like you said, they have a bunch of nasty tanks in the wings. Surveillance jamming active camouflage comes to mind.

As for the russians flying across the pacific to bomb the US that would be pretty dumb. The only way I could see it happening is if they hacked our surveillance systems or used subs. Subs apparently are still freaking invisible to this day almost 100 years later. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The problem is that we in Europe think that the US will come and save Our buts at a moments notice.

Don't worry, Russia isn't going to invade the EU. They got tired of that a while back. Even they realized that occupying a country is a huge waste of money and resources.

See Warsaw Pact.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good point. I'm not sure they are in the occupation business just like Putin said. I would have to pull the quote but effectively he said, "We are happy with our borders." Complete BS? Who knows?

Traditionally though Russia gets invaded a lot. Greeks (not Alexander sorry,) Vikings, Mongols, Napoleon, Hitler.... the list may be longer. I would like to point out however that they all failed. Well actually the Mongols prevailed for a while. But under their rule.... I mean forget about it. If the Mongols attended AA they would still rule the world.

If Russia strikes it wont be out of fear of invasion. I would like to think even tptb aren't that insane. Occupying anybody isn't going to work. WWIII won't be about occupation. It will be about subjugation.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

WWIII won't be about occupation. It will be about subjugation.

Bomb-ocracy is the goal after sanctions weaken the economy and marginalize the populace. When ripe for the picking the tanks of NATO, EU will roll.

Thats a long down the road future possibility. I'd like to think the people that are in charge aren't that stupid to repeat the mistakes of Napoleon and Hitler like you said. The Germans didn't even issue cold weather clothing. They thought The "communists" would be a one summer pushover.

Both Napoleon and Hitler forgot how cold the Russian Winters are.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hopefully the EU doesn't forget about how cold winter can be. This winter is supposedly going to be a cold one.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
All this is happening because of Kremlin's fault. Putin has had 14 years of "nearly authoritarian" power. This time could have been utilized to clean out the corruption, resulting capital flight, inefficiencies in industries, lack of R&D etc. etc. No cleaning out of the Oligarchs criminal enterprises took place, no looted funds were brought back from overseas. Today's Russia is more corrupt than USSR in the 80s.

A report says that upto 60% of Russians live in poverty and of these 40% are chronically poor. Outside of big cities, upto 90% of people are poor and living on mere subsistence.

www.interpretermag.com...

Other than oil prices going up and filling the Kremlin treasury somewhat, only one other positive item has taken place which is repossession of Crimea. Some upgrade of Russian military has taken place however, Russian armed forces were so badly neglected and starved of funds for 15-20 years since 1991, that any figures would look good coming out of the lows of 1990s.

Basic point is "Weakness invites Aggression". Russia is still much weak in comparison to NATO. Other than ICBMs with nukes, Russia does not match or even come near in any military department vrs the US.

The Sly west was watching all along and now they decided that they can take adventures in making a ring around Russia's near abroad.............also !! Ukraine is a direct result of the reading the western intelligentsia has given to top guys about Russia's state of affairs in wide sphere of things.

The abuse of common Russian people by the elites has been going on for centuries. Hence, Russia i.e. common Russians have paid heavy price several times in much tragic events. Elites remained on the top before and now. An attempt to change the system via adopting a grossly impractical and cruel system of Communism was made and failed. This system failed long long time ago probably in 1930s but brutal implementation and decrees were employed to keep it going.

Standing today, drunk overslept overweight Russian elites are facing danger again...........to their power and prizes. The question and hope is how they will ward off the dangers to their interests without hurting the minimum human rights of the impoverished Russian people. Russian people like before are under double whammy of greed both internally and externally. Internally from the Oligarchs and Barons of corruption and loot. Externally from the greed and predatory evilness of the Western bankers, NeoCons and Cabalish organizations like IMF etc.

Hope wise and peaceful minded moralist voices hold strength and save the world from a mess of sorts.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Hopefully the EU doesn't forget about how cold winter can be. This winter is supposedly going to be a cold one.

You mean in the EU because the gas running through Ukraine will be turned off? Maybe thats the motivator. If the US controls Kiev and threatens EUs gas unless they take Russia… nah, bad idea.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Agreed. Bad ideas abound on this front. Just got my first ever emergency warning on my smart phone. BRB

It's an amber alert:
Be on the look out for a black infiniti M35.

Strange that I've never heard the national emergency alert system for an amber alert before. I've had a smart phone for years....

I'm probably just imagining things. Normally I don't have the sound on, on my phone or it's in my back pocket

Cold War problems

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

We get Amber alerts all the time out here in Bay Area. We're Multi Cultural.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We get Amber alerts all the time out here in Bay Area. We're Multi Cultural.

I get them every once and a while.... Usually a grey hair wondering off into the wild....I swear though. That tone was the same one you would see on TV. I honestly don't remember it before. Not on my phone

I've been in the same car with a friend that and we two different phones and providers and both our phones blew up. I don't recall that sound before. I must be putting too much on it.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't recall that sound before. I must be putting too much on it.
Obviously you don;t live in the SF Bay Area. Middle of the night 911 emergency alerts on Tv, and digital signs on the freeway even.

Happens so often we pay no mind.

But you will be relieved to know that its mostly rich people that get these privileges of waking everyone up. The rest of us have to wait days for the police to even take a missing persons report.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Bahahha!

Somehow I feel consoled even though I shouldn't

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

I am sure Oligarchs arent the EU or America as they are all FRESH and Clean of corruption.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

like some time ago Russian special troops submarine was seen in Sweden, after that it disappeared and no one could find it anymore, it remains as mystery.
I love how propaganda works and as usual stupid people dig into it just like they believed into Iraq.

First off that was no mystery as there wasn't any submarine that was seen in Sweden. The reason no one find it anymore is because it never existed in the first place.

What the Sweden's government out of this was nothing more then a public boost to join with NATO.

The submarine was really small
Your hilarious.

They are probably laughing at Sweden in Russia.

No probably in Russia everyone is laughing at Sweden and the west how stupid you are into believing such news stories and claims that Russia has the smallest submarine.

but Putin only cares about war.
Has Putin Strike at ISIS in the middle east yet? whose the only one here that has cared about WARS and starting more? AMERICA and NATO.

It seems that Russia doesn't care about other nations borders

In what rights does NATO have in expanding further into eastern Europe i dont recall the expansion of NATO ever being approved at the UN.

So in Truth NATO doesn't care about other nations borders judging by there claims of Self protection.

Putin has cancer and he definitely wants his name to history books, but this will only lead to destruction of Russia
Really he does? wow you can see into the future? that must be quite a job.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join