It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

If NATO collapses it will be because the US collapse economically and can no longer afford to provide security. Of cource this will not happen in a day. And NATO will not collapse in a day.

"The Security that the US provide world wide today is not cheep".

The worlds economic Power is shifting towards Asia (Asia includes Russia). They are a part of Asia. Not Europe.

When this really kicks in for real, NATO will change its form and structure very fast. It will make more sense then that the EU nations become a part of the Asia union rather than being in a union with the US. Because the US will not be in a position to provide military or finiancial support like they are doing today.

The EU nations will not be invaded by Russia, they will be inrolled in a New trade union With Asia politically and by free will. That is much more profitable than occupying and destroying Europe.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
a reply to: LABTECH767

You post valid facts. I however am highly dubious china is going to invade anybody. Strong arm and expand borders maybe. Outright occupy? No. Not imo. Unless they are really really still ticked at japan.... and I think they are :

Your point is also valid.

You know the Japanese scientists and officers who commited terrible atrocity's got off scott free after the war because they had not signed the Geneva convention on prisoners of war.

The chinese had to suffer the Rape of Nanking, many of those victims though now very elderly are still alive today and had to go through there lives knowing those that did that to them were never punished for the crime.

The Japanese stooped to biological warfare to try to depopulate China, a Bomb was filled with Fleas that had been fed on Yellow fever infected rat's then dropped on a Chinese city.

They experimented on Chinese civilians and also prisoners of war in experiments that would have not been out of place under Mengele but these crimes were more or less unknown after the war.

To rage of many old soldiers in Britain and America the Mackarthur plan took money paid by Britain to the US (as we owed them money under the lend lease agreement for there aid and supply's during WW2) and used that money while our nation was destitute to build up the infrastructure and economy of Germany and Japan so rewarding them for losing the war and ensuring there economic dominance in the post war world as well as tying them to the US and turning these former adverseries into allies.

Perverse is'nt it, there are still bombed out buildings in my home city of Liverpool.

Yes your points are valid too.

edit on 31-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Russia is definitely preparing for war, like some time ago Russian special troops submarine was seen in Sweden, after that it disappeared and no one could find it anymore, it remains as mystery. There was mysterious tanker nearby, which overlooked the operation, until it headed back to Russia. The submarine was really small and even after 6 days of search party, the submarine wasn't located. They are probably laughing at Sweden in Russia.

It seems that Russia doesn't care about other nations borders, they come in with their military equipment, which is against the international laws. And it seems Putin has finally lost it, he belongs to mental asylum. It seems he is still living the Cold War. Well, Putin has cancer and he definitely wants his name to history books, but this will only lead to destruction of Russia, as there are huge economical problems there, but Putin only cares about war. Russia had really fast economical growth, but now the tide is turning. Most lives in poverty, and because of Putin's actions, the rich are losing their money.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel
Russia is definitely preparing for war, like some time ago Russian special troops submarine was seen in Sweden, after that it disappeared and no one could find it anymore, it remains as mystery. There was mysterious tanker nearby, which overlooked the operation, until it headed back to Russia. The submarine was really small and even after 6 days of search party, the submarine wasn't located. They are probably laughing at Sweden in Russia.

It seems that Russia doesn't care about other nations borders, they come in with their military equipment, which is against the international laws. And it seems Putin has finally lost it, he belongs to mental asylum. It seems he is still living the Cold War. Well, Putin has cancer and he definitely wants his name to history books, but this will only lead to destruction of Russia, as there are huge economical problems there, but Putin only cares about war. Russia had really fast economical growth, but now the tide is turning. Most lives in poverty, and because of Putin's actions, the rich are losing their money.

All a bunch of conjecture. The submarine is intriguing.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Does he really have cancer? Do you have a source?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I have heard similar things about the money given to places such as Iraq. I'm not so sure that lending money isn't a form of power over the debtor. Strange how Russia owes us none. China however.... I think we owe them. I would have to verify that.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Just think about all the covert operations the US/NATO are doing around the world. Not to mention where they fly their damn drones.

The US have given themselves authority to kill who ever they want where ever they want.

EDIT: That includes Americans.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

You're confusing *or simply can't stand someone being critical of Putin* confusing, being critical of Putin with being Anti Russian.

No truer words have been spoken.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You make it sound like Russia just decided to snatch Crimea and rolled in one fine day unannounced and took over.

So then it was planned?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The battle for resources is building up. There is not enough to go around for the greedy on all sides.

It's coming to head, World War 3 is on the loom. It's going to eventually happen, the warning signs are crystal clear.

Support your Country, and be prepared. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I Wonder why it was never mentioned in the media yet that The US have been flying 2, B52s Close to Russian airspace in the North?

EDIT:
One pass With B52s was completed in the North a few hours ago.

All Our News in Norway have been saying is that, today onother Group of 4 Russian Bomber and 4 tankers flew past Our coast towards the UK. 6 Aircarafts turned back and two bombers cept on going South.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I Wonder why it was never mentioned in the media yet that The US have been flying 2, B52s Close to Russian airspace in the North?.

That's for the Russian media to use to scare their people into supporting their leadership, just like our media uses Russian bombers to scare our people into supporting our leaders etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Yeah and like Ukraine almost has poor Russia surrounded...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Someone dropped the ball not putting a base in Ukraine after the iron curtain dropped

Oh wait... Someone did. Russia
edit on 31-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Yes, they had to lease it then when they were going to be asked to leave they annexed it

oooops...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

To be fair, it's one of the most important naval bases they have, and it's been there for hundreds of years. I'm sure many other countries would have responded a lot more...violently.. than Russia did if put in the same position.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You mean Crimea asked Russia to leave?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it.

While we been burning up our ammo as fast as we can in order to make money. The west sees war as an enterprise, a business, we are the biggest exporters of arms on the planet.

Meanwhile Russia sits back, building, moitroring, preparing…

Unlike the West Russia has been invaded before by a modern mechanized army, they know what war is.

In the west we think its a video game with drones, million dollar bombs and billion dollar bombers.
edit on 31-10-2014 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The problem is that we in Europe think that the US will come and save Our buts at a moments notice. Like there was no preparations and mobilisation at all. BOOM and the US are here in full force. That is the atitude we have.

In Europe each nation would have to be able to fight Russia for at least Three weeks (21 days). I know for a fact that Norway is not capable of fighting Russia for Three weeks. I hardly think the UK would be capable either. While the US are fighting their way over the North altantic Ocean to save us.
Even the Americans think that crossing the North Atlantic is going to be a walk in the park. Its like they think there is not going to be any resistance for them anywhere, and we in Europe think the same way. Because the NATO treaty state that the US/NATO will show up on time in full force.

Most of us think that the US/NATO have all Russian subs maped 24/7, 365 days a year. I dont know if i would bet my life on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join