It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

To get themselves out of financial crap they put themselves in.

You nailed it with this, this exactly why the elites are desperate on starting a war with Russia and what they did in Ukraine Russia knows far to well.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

"If we don’t all die from nuclear blasts, radiation, and nuclear winter, it will be because of the humanity and common sense–both of which are missing in Washington– the President of Russia." en.ria.ru...

October 16 (RIA Novosti) - an interview with Politika, a Serbian newspaper, with Russia’s president Vladimir Putin...

I admit I didn't watch the entire 2h speech + Q/A in Valdai club. I watched some of it and it is already remarkable. Perhaps Putin said something similar to the title of this thread, or may be it is poorly understood and translated paragraph by the author of the blogpost. I don't know at this moment. However, it is seen from other statements of Mr Putin that he means pretty much the same.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

So in essence,

Russia is no better than Israel.

That clears things up

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Oh i am sure you hate Obama haven't seen your posts on that much, unless while your claim that you hate Obama as much care to back up your statement?

Some of us have been promoting the HATE for all News Media BS, RT is one of the 'News' sources pushing their BS just like CNN, FOX, BBC, PressTV etc etc etc. Take your pick to hate, unless of course,

The reason you hate RT and Press TV is much clearer you hate them because they reported the truth on Syria and Libya and on Ukraine.

I have known for a fact those whom hate RT and Press TV and CNN would usually love al jazeera. No doubt you watch al jazeera.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Russia is no better than Israel.

Nice claims.

Russia is better then Israel.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That seems to be the main thing in that Putin is nobody's puppet and knows who the masters are .If he can get the masters the puppets will be just lame things with no collective sense of direction and no balls to take the charge .It could be a long terrible war or a short nasty one .My guess is the short one with some big bloody noses . a reply to: spy66

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You're confusing *or simply can't stand someone being critical of Putin* confusing, being critical of Putin with being Anti Russian.

If you are truly objective, and not pushing an agenda, then the next time I'm being critical of Obama and his foreign policy I'll be expecting to see you come swinging in to his rescue and defend him as well if what is being criticized is perceived inaccurate.
edit on 31-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

That's exactly what a 4 year old does, if he can't play with the blocks he wants he'll lash out and knock over all the rest of the kid's blocks

Is there really any difference ? Grown ups being childish?

The difference is that it is much scarier when grown ups are out of their mind.

Hypocritical

So accuse the US of deciding who does or doesn't exist then support Russia for saying they'll decide for all of us who will or won't exist by knocking over everybody else's blocks.

Well it is them who are in charge of Our future. We are not. If there is a war, it is because of what they decide politically, Not us.

If they go all out, there is no way you or i can stop it.

Being critical of Putin is grooming ATS to hate him? I guess I also hate Obama as well, I'm more critical of him than I am Putin.

Many People are. But it dosent matter who you are Critical of. It dosent change the fact of the situation at all. Being Critical is the same as no action at all.

Some of us have been promoting the HATE for all News Media BS, RT is one of the 'News' sources pushing their BS just like CNN, FOX, BBC, PressTV etc etc etc. Take your pick to hate, unless of course, one or more of those supports your particular favorite narrative and paradigm.

The only way you can tell BS form the truth is if you actually know the truth. Do you know the truth?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
That seems to be the main thing in that Putin is nobody's puppet and knows who the masters are .If he can get the masters the puppets will be just lame things with no collective sense of direction and no balls to take the charge .It could be a long terrible war or a short nasty one .My guess is the short one with some big bloody noses . a reply to: spy66

As Putin said him self. He did not agree on the US approuch for a NWO. With out China and Russia on the team the US will not be able to form a NWO without a war against them. Unless the US change its geo-politcal polocies for reaching a NWO together With Russia and China.

If there is a war, The US would have to win over Russia and China to be able to Reach their Version of NWO.

-According to NATO right now. It is not changing its polocies towards Russia.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't forget the 5000+ bunkers that were built around Moscow sometime during 2009 - 2011, enough to protect 100's of thousands of people...during the cold war, the UK built bunkers too...but every single one of them remained secret from the public and were only intended to house senior politicians and councillors, military and emergency staff...NONE were intended to save a single member of the general public in the event of a gas attack, full blown nuke exchange or conventional bombings / missile strikes.

We weren't even issued gas masks or NBC suits...all we got was 'professional advice' to duck under your flimsy kitchen tables, or remove internal doors and lean them against an internal wall at an angle and stuff flammable bedding and pillows to seal the open ends and get inside for 3 or 4 days (while your now defunct government will be living it up 100's of feet under the surface).

I've never forgiven my selfish and cowardly governments for that, and probably never will.

After all...what use is there for councillors and politicians if the public they are meant to serve are a heap of charred, smouldering carbon? No use at all...it wasn't about 'continuation of the government structure' as much as it was about saving the arses of the elites and wealthy gits and bugger the people paying for all of their protections.

Russia, at least...built these bunkers for a great many of their own people, as well as themselves.

edit on 31-10-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Is there really any difference ? Grown ups being childish?

The difference is that it is much scarier when grown ups are out of their mind.

So Putin hinting at Nuclear conflagration is of sound mind ?

Well it is them who are in charge of Our future. We are not. If there is a war, it is because of what they decide politically, Not us.

If they go all out, there is no way you or i can stop it.

Agreed

So why support one who is spewing the war rhetoric publicly?

Many People are. But it dosent matter who you are Critical of. It dosent change the fact of the situation at all. Being Critical is the same as no action at all.

So, just be a good little sheeple and go quietly into the dark....

The only way you can tell BS form the truth is if you actually know the truth. Do you know the truth?

Do you?

I ask because I'm the one here being critical of ALL media. Does what RT spew, knowing they have their own agenda like the rest, spew propaganda?

If you answer yes, then why do you agree with it?

Unless it fits into what you believe to be the truth.

If you answer no, then isn't that being a bit naïve?

Unless it fits into what you believe to be the truth.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There is a thing called a generational war. Look it up.

Basically, we are a generation out from the last one which was WWII. So all the people who can remember the hell and atrocity of that war and thus had every reason to work like mad to prevent another one are either dead, dying or far removed from positions of power and influence. The people alive today have all learned about it from secondhand. That isn't sufficient to instill proper respect.

So, since people are too stupid to learn from the past, we will most likely repeat it.

In that respect, Putin is right. We should all be prepared to see another great war in our time.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You're twisting it.

The point is, it is a well established and effective tactic used as a defensive measure.

Basically, it is what every nuclear powered nation in the world did during the cold war...MAD is another name for it.

The US and the UK played the same game.

So really, to take the twist a little further...Russia is no better than the US, UK, France, Israel, India, Pakistan, N. Korea, China or anyone else armed with WMDs.

While the info doesn't clear anything at all up, it does show that Russia isn't doing or saying or threatening anything anyone else suitably armed has threatened to do themselves at one time or another.

I suppose i mentioned it, to bring it into a less hypocritical perspective rather than as a solution to anything.

edit on 31-10-2014 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

So really, to take the twist a little further...Russia is no better than the US, UK, France, Israel, India, Pakistan, N. Korea, China or anyone else armed with WMDs.

True, So now that we both agree here.

Why so defensive when I take Russia to task over War rhetoric?

If Obama shot his mouth off like that I'd be the loudest critic. I'm sure you and I and a few others here would be shoulder to shoulder in criticism.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
WWIII is already being fought and has involved nuclear type weapons.

What's to come is the unraveling of the web of b.s. that people are being forced to read about and listen to and live with.

maybe we'll even get a glimpse at an Alien...I can no longer imagine that the thing that's done this is an Earthling.

as far as Russia is concerned...they're just being used as a patsy in this manageable mess.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So Putin hinting at Nuclear conflagration is of sound mind ?

Of cource not. But neither is forceing him to go that far. That is what Putin is saying to us. The US have the same cource of action if the US sovereignty were to be physically threatened by Russia or China. The retaliation would be the nucklear solution.

So why support one who is spewing the war rhetoric publicly?

Who said i was supporting him? I never said i supported Putin. I am speaking on the situation at hand. I am against NWO. So i am actually not supporting any of them. Because both Russia and the US want a NWO. And it is what is leading us into this big mess.

So, just be a good little sheeple and go quietly into the dark....

Do you have any plans to make a difference?

I ask because I'm the one here being critical of ALL media. Does what RT spew, knowing they have their own agenda like the rest, spew propaganda?

You never asked. I did.

You said you were Critical to the BS of RT,FOX and so on.

If you are Critical to the BS you have to know the truth. But you dont do you. So you can only be Critical, and think it is BS. But that has nothing to do With the truth does it?

Bing Critical is the same as assuming it is false.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: MysterX

True, So now that we both agree here.

Why so defensive when I take Russia to task over War rhetoric?

If Obama shot his mouth off like that I'd be the loudest critic. I'm sure you and I and a few others here would be shoulder to shoulder in criticism.

I suppose we would stand shoulder to shoulder in our critique of them, but with all the crap the West has dished out towards Putin personally, and the Russian Federation in general, like clashed over Syria, Iran, the 3 X failed frame up over chemical weapons, the Western inspired and organised coup in Ukraine, flight MH17, in fact, the West not missing an opportunity to propagandise against Russia and Putin at every turn all gets to be pretty transparent the West is setting Russia up for a fall because it won't play ball.

If all this crap wasn't apparent, i too would be arguing against what he said, but the way i see it, Putin and Russia have shown great statesmanship, patience even though they knew full well they were actively being targeted by Western politicians and their pocket pet MSM, and phenomenal restraint.

By saying what he did, making it abundantly clear to Western powers they will not simply roll over and acquiesce to Western threats and dirty tricks, he may in fact have just saved most of our lives, if indeed he has given some of the less insane among the Human filth making the plans against world security and peace a level of pause for thought.

I'm not going to criticise Russia for that. If he had said similar without all the crap directed at Russia, i too would have been mouthing off against him and Russia...but afaic, he's been more than provoked over recent years, and such a statement has been a long time coming.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Yeah?

An ET would have more intelligence and 'Humanity' than to do to us the insane and evil crap we happily do to ourselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18608623]spy66[/post

Of cource not. But neither is forceing him to go that far. That is what Putin is saying to us. The US have the same cource of action if the US sovereignty were to be physically threatened by Russia or China. The retaliation would be the nucklear solution.

Excuse me

But, it was Russia's sovereignty that recently just got a little bit bigger by annexing a portion of a neighboring state's sovereign territory.

Who said i was supporting him? I never said i supported Putin. I am speaking on the situation at hand. I am against NWO. So i am actually not supporting any of them. Because both Russia and the US want a NWO. And it is what is leading us into this big mess.

Still waiting to see you speak out against his 'War Rhetoric"

Bing Critical is the same as assuming it is false.

Being critical is being critical, Believe something a media source spews as if it's manna from heaven without questioning it's validity is being naïve.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

from my observations of how people interact...its difficult for me to accept that human beings could be doing this. the people i see with my own eyes do everything they can to protect their lives and their property and their posterity.

the push to destroy this world has been relentless and even when i see people interacting its almost as if some are not in control of their minds or actions. i've repeatedly seen this.

animals don't behave in this manner.

a virus might; a parasite perhaps.
edit on 31-10-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join