It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Umm.... You have people criticizing the US everyday here. Just yesterday I was wondering what we are doing in Syria making the rubble bounce. Of course I know the answer but I'm still outraged.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
That is exactly what Putin is saying. If Russia is not allowed to exist as a free nation, why should any one else?

That's exactly what a 4 year old does, if he can't play with the blocks he wants he'll lash out and knock over all the rest of the kid's blocks

Does the US have a higher moral right to exist than Russia? If so; "By Whos authority"

Hypocritical

So accuse the US of deciding who does or doesn't exist then support Russia for saying they'll decide for all of us who will or won't exist by knocking over everybody else's blocks.

After Reading page upon page about how the western media play the Russian blaming game. I can see how it effects the Public. The western Public is being groomed to hate Putin and Russia. This is even taking Place on ATS.

Being critical of Putin is grooming ATS to hate him? I guess I also hate Obama as well, I'm more critical of him than I am Putin.

On ATS there are many who promote the hate Our media is promoting.

Some of us have been promoting the HATE for all News Media BS, RT is one of the 'News' sources pushing their BS just like CNN, FOX, BBC, PressTV etc etc etc. Take your pick to hate, unless of course, one or more of those supports your particular favorite narrative and paradigm.

edit on 31-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

Umm.... You have people criticizing the US everyday here. Just yesterday I was wondering what we are doing in Syria making the rubble bounce. Of course I know the answer but I'm still outraged.

And you have just as many who will defend what the US are doing. Even ATS mods.

In Norway where i am from, we are now sending special forces to Iraq to help the US. And the majority of the Public thinks its about time. The majority of the Public dont know who the ISIS are, and dont even care. All they care about is that they have to be killed.
The majorit of the Public thinks ISIS is a pure religious fanatic gang of monsters With a religious goal. Just as Our media potray ISIS to be. That is how dumb the majority of the Public is.

ISIS dont behead western reporters because they are christians. They dont behead western aid workers because they are christians. Chirstianity is not even mentioned in the speach the killers read up before they do the act.

They are killed because of the political Power they represent. ANd political Power is what is being used to promote the war on ISIS.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Agreed. They may be a backward lot over there but I would be pretty ticked too if my country was getting bombed everyday. I don't espouse the particular brand of hatred that the media pushes. Most of those guys are simple, uneducated, poor peasants.

And I'm even more shocked when I hear about Europeans being ticked off at Muslims in general. I don't know how it is over there and I can't judge, but it is surprising none the less. Of course we have our red necks and hill billies over here that I expect that kind of thing from.
edit on 31-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I am thinking that Putin knows just who TPTB are ,and how and where to hit them .Once those people are taken care of I cant imagine we the people continuing and kind of a war .Don't forget that even during WW2 TPTB bypassed their interest in the bombing campaine and were willing to sacrifice lots of solderer .Most of our leaders are cowards and would probably be in some secure bunkers trying to play war but sometimes it only takes one small move to defeat the enemy . One of the wests weakness is our ability to communicate and to understand that the press is not our friend .

There will be a lot of gung ho Joes for sure but there will be lots of people who wont go along with it .I don't think it will be fought with large standing armies but will be fought with every secret weapon both sides have stowed away .All it would take is for one side to have that magical bullet ...checkmate .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

WWI was a meat grinder. WWII was pretty tame on the western front except for all the fire bombing. The eastern front was the deadliest conflict known to man to date. WWIII would have to be worse if you follow the logic. Wars never get better. Sometimes I almost hope we are doing all these proxy wars to stave off full war but if that's how some people want it, it's going to backfire in a bad way.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
With all of the military targets in place it would seem that both sides are already fully equipped and staffed .WW 1 and 2 needed to build a war machine and export it to where they wanted the conflict to be .With all of the military targets on land and sea or placed on bases ,we shouldn't see the public being recruited in the same way .It would be a violent war but I think it will be on targets and not the public .I think the public will only get involved to protect their mother lands and let the war mongers have at it with all their fancy machines .The thing is is who have the fanciest . a reply to: nukedog

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

I don't espouse the particular brand of hatred that the media pushes. Most of those guys are simple, uneducated, poor peasants.

Moste members of ISIS are promoted into the ISIS because of their religious faith and their social background. Because religion, faith and social backgrounds are the Foundation used to promote a fighting will. CIA used the same tactick when Russia invaded Afghanistan. CIA promted peopel from Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and so on. And they were brought to Afghanistan.

Religion is not what the ISIS fighters are really fighting for to dominate the middle east. These People are actually fighting someone elses Battle, for a Whole different reason. The ISIS fighters are nothing but ants acting on orders. Like all soldiers are, even the US army.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Well consider this. The thing that made wwI so terrible was the fact that they had no idea how war would work with the incredible advances in technology they were just having. Machine guns being widespread for the first time. Artillery that was unlike anything before. Barbed wire a recent innovation. Submarines and mines effectively pinning a naval force that was much greater. All those things were new and untried. It lead to the craziest death tolls the world could never have imagined.

Same thing with wwII in a way. For the first time you had real bombers dropping massive ordinance. In this case I think they knew how much damage they were going to do but the idea of total warfare from the sky was new.

Now with all the technological advances since then, we have no idea how wwIII will pan out. If things stay true to form it will be the deadliest conflict yet. I suspect entire cities will be nuked.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think that ISIS is a mercenary army .It seems that a lot of them are pulled out of terrorist prisons and seem to be a collection of trained fighters that wouldn't fit very well into any society . a reply to: spy66

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The thing with ISIS, IMO, is that people are becoming radicalized. I don't think the US is helping them to not radicalize. I think it is purposely accelerating them down that path.

There are other things going on with them as well. I don't know the full story because frankly I find the whole thing uninteresting, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something about this thing doesn't pass the sniff test.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
And both sides know that it will be very deadly .One of the things if taken out (GPS) would make most weapons inoperable .We really don't know the weapons both sides have but I would think that like mixing drugs you can get a very toxic result ,combining two defenses might end up neutralizing large scale systems .Heck I would imagine a massive CME from the sun could reek havoc to a lot of systems .We could all end up in the dark with a lot of dead equipment scattered all around the world . hope hope hope . a reply to: nukedog

link   
Anyway I suppose someone is going to bust up this little chit chat that got a little off topic. So was the op ever verified?

link   

Let me put it this way.

Like pretty much all leaders, Western or Eastern, Putin is no angel.

Having said that, i think he is an excellent politician, appears level headed and intelligent and is not prone to allowing himself to be baited into statement or actions by the West. He's also less concerned with flinging and spreading BS around like most of the Western leaders do.

I like him, at least what i have seen of his political ability anyway and frankly, i would shudder to imagine what would have happened already in our world because of attempted frame ups like Syria 'chemical weapons', MH17 and Ukraine, if there was any other Russian leader in charge.

I think the world is very lucky our leaders in the West, are losing their edge with psy-ops based propaganda (WELL overused and people see through it nowadays) while Putin takes it all in his stride.

I too have noticed the very regular agents within ATS, grabbing onto the slightest excuse to bring both Putin and Russia down and slag them off as often as possible, trying desperately to turn public opinion against them ...we know who they are, and so do they...but, like their handlers in the government, they too WELL overplay their hands, are too outspoken and too obvious in their rhetoric and frequency of similar postings to have much influence on anyone but the terminally gullible, as most of us see them as glass (clearly transparent).

Lets hope Putin continues to keep his cool and his professionalism and frustrates the increasingly inept traitors who would be happy to take us and our families to a pointless and contrived war.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

It's only going to be a matter of time before one side sees the inevitable and decides to get the jump. Sadly, I suspect whoever strikes first is going to have to do so out of a weaker position.

Putin is kind of kick ass though I won't lie

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Very well put .Sensibility can be a rare commodity but is easily recognized and appreciated .peace

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

In fairness slayer, this is exactly what Israel did with Nixon in the 1960's (13 nuclear bombers armed and ready to roll on the entire M.E. if Nixon didn't provide aid to Israel...

And because that blackmail worked out so well for Israel, as an improvement and extension they came up with 'the Samson Option', which i'm sure you've heard of.

That expands the threat of nuclear annihilation to every major city in the world if Israel goes down, or looks as though it will succumb to an enemy.

Dangerously selfish and childlike? Yeah, sure it is...but it is bloody effective.

edit on 31-10-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
I think that ISIS is a mercenary army .It seems that a lot of them are pulled out of terrorist prisons and seem to be a collection of trained fighters that wouldn't fit very well into any society . a reply to: spy66

That is true, some of them are professinal Mercenaries who know exactly what they are doing right from the source. But the majority are joining the ISIS by their own free will based on their illusion of what they think ISIS stands for, And that illusion is being used for what it is worth.
We are going to fight ISIS based on the illusion of what we think ISIS stands for as well. And we are also being paid and preped politically to do the job.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think that this war is being planned by high powers to trim population and fix economies. It will cause a restructuring of the economies, possibly wiping out debt of countries allowing a start over of economies. I don't think Russia actually wants to play the game but will do it if pressured too much.

I'm sure that the US is prepared, bunkers for it's high ranking public officials and top military personnel. The rest of us are on our own.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Lets hope Putin continues to keep his cool and his professionalism and frustrates the increasingly inept traitors who would be happy to take us and our families to a pointless and contrived war.

What we in the west do is what is going to be the comon nominator of Putins reaction in the future. Putin is telling the west/US where the Russian red line is.

Putin knows who the western players are. He has been a good member for many years. Putin also knows how Our political leaders play the geo-political game, because Putin has been playing on their team for many years.

Putin knew he was being backstabbed by the US back in 2005. When the US/EU started to promote and found western Democracy in Ukraine. The Russian reaction to this was never really potraied by Our media untill Russia gave Snowden a roof over his head a few years ago.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join