It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

it is group of ultra powerful and wealthy gangsters who currently pull the string's in the west, did for a short time in Russia but came up against another group who are made up of former KGB represented by Putin and who are still ideologically based in Soviet Nationalism which made these global elite cabal come up against an immovable wall

it makes little sense sir!

if anyone/group/cabal messes with a group of KGB/CIA higher ups to the level of threatening national security, they (kgb/cia) will simple go ahead and kill them, make an example of it and half of the thuggish cabal will go silent there and then. rest will put up some resistance but will be soon picked like cherries.

the us foreign policy is a decision of a committee of people in power like president, cia, us military chiefs, foreign policy advisors etc. etc.

why would putin have 5000 russians killed in donbass, have all sorts of economic sanctions to the tune of 10s of billions. why would he and others not choose the short path and root out the main problems especially if they are civilians like business owners or similar others.

there are many places where us political and military power can change a regime within few weeks. however, those places are not russia, china or some other prominent nations. us policy makers think that they can even in russia and china and hence efforts are on and so is the mess which hurts the common people the most.

till the time american/western lives are not hurt or even influenced, it is all good deed in the books of policy makers and leaders in high places.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Just a question.

Do you believe there is a Group called MJ12. It is said that MJ12 is a hoax, but what is you take on it?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Bicent76

It will ALSO actually occur because of greed and consolidation of assets into fewer and fewer hand's causing greater and greater disparity between the have's and the have not's, it is already over the tipping point with the previously wealthy middle classes in the west now finding themselves struggling while the rich 0.0001 % basically own you and all you think you own, this will in turn make the system that currently is in place globally fail and that will cause a catastrophic war in which the victims will once again be the innocent while the architects of this situation will likely survive unscathed, even if that mean's retreating into an ultra futuristic rich mans paradise dug under the earth with a servitor class who will then become in house slaves to there elite masters.

A good and human group in control of the world would have found alternative solution's to energy, overpopulation (which there is not it is really bad logistics and calling it overpopulation has it's roots along with the propaganda behind it in the ruling elite's obsession with culling the masses - an Obsession that goes back to the French revolution).

We are living about 100 years behind the technological level of our greatest inventors whose works have been suppressed and hidden so that is simply the horrible truth, the problems with the environment are a direct result of Greed and Corruption, Geothermal energy is everywhere on the planet, just dig deep enough (the same exact technology as Fracking but a hell of a lot deeper), pump water down and use the high pressure steam to drive turbines.
Passive large ocean thermocouples, low resistance wiring and near superconductors, Ocean wave harnessing and tidal rising and falling harvesting (they even had that in the 1970's sci fi film Logans Run it is such an old and Proven idea).

But no if someone can't make money off you and charge unfairly high prices while they trash the planet doing so then you and I will never see these technologys', at least not in a false democracy based on money not vote's, not in a society thus governed.

I agree, yet as I said a couple years ago in the Russia, ww3 thread before this one, Mankind, cannot live in harmony, with one another. Their are better ways to create energy indeed, as a matter a fact money is pretty primitive if you ask me...

Only reason we are not committing ww3 now is fear. If not for the conventional war being obsolete, we would still be having it.. If we did not drop the atomic bomb in 45 to end the war in Japan, Who knows stalin, may have changes sides.. He was as bad as Hitler, and the war could have continued.. It was the birth of Nuclear weapons that changed the world..

So it is fear that has kept things in balance so to say, but that will not last forever. This is the way mankind, is wired up man, we are violent and pretty stupid we have tempers and emotions. If we did not have those then perhaps we would have harmony and free energy...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Personally I think anyone today calling themselves such may be merely a cointel ploy but based on an old group or redundant clearance level that has long been ousted or is of no further use, alternatively the MJ12 designation on those suspicious document's may refer to a project rather then a group and there was a lot of Nazi intelligence and legacy scientific projects seized by both sides after the war that could have been the origin of the name.

I do believe the may have existed but too much as been read into them, there may possibly have been genuine contact with EBE's or non Human intelligence (which does not have to have its origin in space but could be subterranean, sub aquatic, inter dimensional and so on).

There was definitely suspicious technology that the Nazi's had but I rather believe it was not developed by them but rather recovered and Surprisingly close to home, the very city that they used for there showcase propaganda rallys and where they were later put on trial Nuremberg.

It goes something like this, in the year 1561 the residents of Nuremberg woke to a massive battle in the sky, two very large objects were launching smaller objects in various shapes such as spheres or discs, cross shaped, tubes or pipes (Cigar shaped) and they did battle over the city or over the area the city was in against one another, many of these craft shot down fell to earth in flames as shown on a wood carving made about the incident which clearly depicts plumes of fire and smoke coming from impact sites.

The Nazis conducted huge Excavation of the area and built there showcase structures and rally stadiums on the site.
www.ufoevidence.org...

They could probably not understand them and the science of these (Losing side) objects which were probably mostly in very poor condition after been shot down burned and buried for nearly 400 years was so strange it was beyond them (think how they would have struggled with a modern micro chip and no electron microscope to study it), they sent there Ahnenerb paranormal scientific investigators to search out information in the oldest cultures that they knew of such as Tibet, China and India perhaps because of human like skeletal remains in the wreckage, some possibly genuine images from the second world war may show repaired or rebuilt examples with Nazi officers and vehicles or Swastika daubed on there hull's but likely the Nazi's were unable to duplicate them though they conducted many experiments on such item's as the anti gravitation device called the bell and an invention called the implosion engine-

( www.antigravitytechnology.net... )

-which may have served in primitive prototypes based on these devices as they could probably not replicate the original technology or propulsion systems (I seriously doubt the Implosion engine could have produced anti gravity and if it was real then it was an over unity device in that it produced more power than it took to start it up) though if it may have been couple with what they could replicate for there later attempt's, the few that witness claimed to have seen flying may have been put together from part's of various wrecks from that battle (it is likely they were also buried as the medieval Germans probably thought they were evil and would be unlikely to have touched them in an age when girls were being tried for witch craft and burned at the stake, possible the church also suppressed the history of them and the people were told not to talk about them).

So were those documents the genuine article, maybe.

But where MJ 12 part of the ruling entity (which I think only consolidated it's power in north America after the war though it's presence was there far longer and it had been stopped in it's tracks by several former US presidents who there then Assassinated), I don't know enough about them to postulate a guess but they could be a local group who gained short term power above there status though clearance level is more likely.

The secret of such organisations actually being perverted against there nation states is to be found in a shadow government that has at times been at odd's with national government's and rigged the entire democratic process so that only there man gets into power, I don't like to point fingers at the Mason's (though I am ideologically and religiously opposed to anyone who worships Lucifer) as there are many different and sometimes unconnected groups who call themselves by that name but the group I allude to are at the top of the pyramid - however there may be more than one pyramid but is there an entity/secret organization over them, I believe so.

To answer though I am not in the state's and from an outsiders point of observation I would say that MJ 12 were real though if they still exist they are no longer called by that name, they are intimately tied up with Roswell and the whole military industrial complex, so who did they work for and was it in the interests of national security or the security of the group who president Dwight D Eisenhower warned against in his famous speech, was he warning against a group or a way of business he saw as threatening the very American way of life, either way they area essentially American secret service history that has leaked out to the public through several whistle blowers over time.

But once again the whole MJ12 enigma is tied up more with suppression of secrets, security level clearance, aliens or non human EBE's and unknown agenda, hell maybe they were actually good guys trying to protect but I truly do not know if they had anything to do with the ruling Cabal that is now in place though I supposed patenting discovery's made or obtained from these sources could have propelled some individuals to levels on unearned power and wealth if they hoarded them and kept them from humanity as a whole so if that is the case they are definitely not the good guy's.

They are not Debunked though and were probably a real group within an other organisation possibly tied with national security or high level military in the US and Allied Nations, this was probably a now defunct clearance level for classified documentation and research, the Symbolism however is definitely odd and calls into mind masonic and other orders but simply because of the hierarchical structure suggested but also because many members were probably also members of such an order bringing there hierarchical secrets into play as a method of segregating there secrets within there official role in the military/secret service.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7
I would suggest the reason it makes no sense is that you believe these people to be above and beyond reproach, that the political system can not be contaminated or corrupted when in fact it can and has not just in one country but in all over time as evidenced throughout history.

There are vested interests at work here but they are more like the serpent that ate it's own tail and will fall when it is too late and the damage is done.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Interesting that Russia holds nuclear exercizes involving all 3 triad elements strategic bombers,submarines and icbms as another 2 senior US nuclear commanders get sacked today

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

The EU nations aint ready to fallow the US into a war With Russia. Non of the EU nations have geared up. All they have done is moved some hardware and people around the map. Hardly enought to do much damage.

I think the next war will be China going after Russia's natural resources... Lets see, 150 mil against 1.3 billion... Is America really the big threat that Russia faces?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And Russia wouldn`t nuke China if that happened ?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

And Russia wouldn`t nuke China if that happened ?

Sure, but China is always looking at reducing its population. The single baby logic failed miserably, so I'm sure under their view that the individual means little, I would bet a good reduction of 500 million would work well for them...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
I said it when discussing things with my Russian friend. If anyone starts WW3 it will be America. He agreed completely. We also agreed that Russia won't back down but won't start things. It's nice to have my views validated further.

America could create paradise if we stopped playing games and stopped being so prideful.

Props again to Putin for saying it how it is. I might dislike a lot of his internal policies but he's definitely far less insane than America and its leaders.

If the apocalypse comes it's quite clear it will be America's fault.

If the apocalypse comes it will be everyone's fault for letting the rights of the masses outweigh the rights of the individual. Mix that with Oligarchies running sections of the world and populations to apathetic and afraid to vote them out.

War has become a industry in both Russia and the US. Military industrial complexes in both countries control the governments.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
How do you say "living space" in Chinese?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I am terribly afraid it is just the case and China indeed wants WW3 with some imaginary victory at the expense of half or more reduction of its own population. Chinese general veteran spoke several years ago, the article was translated into English so the outside world could read it. He said, China is ready to lose every city East of Xian (the fertile part), but that USA should be ready to lose some 100 cities as well. I can't imagine the mentality of people speaking like that. For them seems their own people are so unimportant as ants.

I have to say that Russia cares for her people may be most of every other country on this planet. Russia is the best prepared country to withstand nuclear war. (5000 new bunkers built in Moscow alone in the period 2010-2012, source RT).
edit on 4-11-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

sland ??? Seriously!! they dont even have an army. They are going to buy a few guns (MP5s) from Norway next year to arm their police.

Sarcasm really isn't something you understand is it?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You never did any kind of Research on the article did you? You ask me if i believe the man. That man is not even important. The article is.

The man is important as it is his story your trying to use as fact. You keep saying I haven't done any research yet I ask you about the reason you believe this article which in fact is coming from the man you say isn't important, but without him you have no article.

Well let's do this the easy way then...

What makes that article credible? There are you finally going to answer the question or just keep running away from it?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Do you believe there is a Group called MJ12. It is said that MJ12 is a hoax, but what is you take on it?

Can you get any further off topic with this?

So what does MJ12 have to do with Putin and his outlook on war happening?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Um isn't this an issue of the rights of the individuals taking precedence over the rights of the masses? I'm quite confused. If we cared about others more than ourselves paradise would be here.

America is all about the rights of the individual. That's why we are in such a mess now. We let everyone fight for their piece of the pie, which means there are always more losers than winners. Shouldn't we make enough pie for everyone and make sure no one takes too big a piece. It works at the dinner table.....

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Can you get any further off topic with this?

So what does MJ12 have to do with Putin and his outlook on war happening?

I aksed LABTECH767 a question because i believe he has a lot to give to this topic. I like the details he presents in all his pots so far.

My question to LABTECH767 about MJ12 have nothing to do With you. It might not even have anything to do With the topic. That is Correct.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I doubt that it will ever happen. To even consider any type of war you have to have a reasonable chance of winning. Consider the moral and will of the Russian people. They know that the present regime has hijacked any chance of a reasonable Democracy. Capital flight is evident from the highest to the lowest in the land, even Putin's daughters don't live there anymore. One in London and another down in the Med. The first sign of Political trouble and Putin would most likely join them and there Swiss bank accounts. The best decision that the western foreign policy could make, is leave them to it. Another few years and the Chinese will be running the show like everywhere else.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Will you give the answer what they should do instead, the Russian people? To surrender to China Siberia in exchange of cheap clothing and phones? Seems in the current NWO (that is not new) no one thinks of the victims of that NWO. In that case, of the poor Russians. Instead of seeing in Putin the person you described, they see someone who gives at least minimal salaries and pensions. Something Yeltsin didn't do. If a pro-Western candidate wins, he will probably lower the wages and pensions and rises the cost of living, not vice versus. The chance of much more leftist candidate to win after Mr Putin ends his term, is bigger not lower. I think the Western analysts grossly underestimate 2014 is no more 1989. Or perhaps they don't?

I want to see the scenario in which the world crosses into the 3rd millennium peacefully and in prosperity for every nation under the sun. That apparently doesn't happen, didn't happen and has a very minimal chance to happen in the next months. I don't see the will for that in first place. How? There are enough secret tech which can do the life better, including for the poorest parts of this damned planet.

Unlike 1989 you have a dozen nuclear states, some of which much poorer than Russia itself, who are desperate to the point of no return. China is not the example. China is pretty rich now and want to play world power. How about Pakistan? What more can Pakistan lose? The world war is one step ahead, no matter who exactly (let say North Korea, or even some hypothetical unidentified terrorists) will launch the first nukes. I don't believe it will be Russia. But once started, you have principles of the nuclear warfare. I don't think Russia's current ruling elite will sacrifice the country and wait until is hit in a massive first strike, only to be remembered as "the good one in history forever". Russians don't play ghosts, they are living persons 140 + mln of flesh and blood. And they want to survive further in history. Whoever estimates them as a bunch of idiots drank with vodka who would be satisfied to be a slave race to Chinese (or German at the time), lies himself and his political bosses in such baseless assessments. Russians are a proud nation, withstanding several existential crises in their long history, and will do it again regardless who is on the top. The current leadership leads them exactly in that direction. It is not Putin alone who decides things, it is a team of people, including the minister of defense, who know what they do.

I'd be more than glad if I am wrong and if we see tomorrow the rise of that promised miraculous sunshine that never rose over the earth since Year 2000 big promises. We should be in paradise garden by now, if we bought all the stuff said in 1990s. We are not. We approach to bring hell on earth and some peoples already live in it.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I suspect Russia is on it's own and has to contend with the UN, therefore, I think the balance of power is not Russian.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join