It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kanaima

Actually the best thing Russia can do now is to continue their aggressive path,
It would increase the exchange of science and technology between Europe, US and China
It makes resources cheaper, because the Chinese get it cheaper from Russia, can do cheaper exports = others are forced to drop their prices as well especially oil delivering countries.
And if she is stupid enough to really start a war, it would be the one thing shutting the "I want out of the EU"-sayers up.
So awesome Vladi is actually a big help in achieving the next logical step in political evolution on this planet...
Yeah oneEarth go Vladi, go, go!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

www.spingola.com...

And what exactly is it that makes you believe what this man says?

Any chance you have something a bit more credible as this article has holes all in it?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

They seem to think, the won all the failed wars they have incurred so far
a reply to: Kanaima

They are already back in Iraq. They refuse to leave Afghanistan totally, but will be back in numbers soon also.

Anywhere they poke their evil nose they cause destruction, destitution, and deaths.........worst this all happens to common people with little incomes and bare subsistence type living.

Instead of spending $700B in defense each year, these guys need hire researchers and consultants and find out why their attempts to help by "regime changes" end up with evil effects on the humanity.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

www.spingola.com...

And what exactly is it that makes you believe what this man says?

Any chance you have something a bit more credible as this article has holes all in it?

If you have time you can do a bit of work Your self.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Any US president has three powerful pressure groups influencing him to create a policy that fosters war:
The Neocons, Zionist, and globalist

Their interests often intersect such as the neocons, who are neo colonialists and the Zionist who are traders and ONLY interested in the welfare of Israel.

He Zionist will create any mischief to help Israel even if it threatens WWIII and is detrimental to the US and world peace.

The neocons are neo colonialist, ethnocentric bigots, and still fighting the cold war and want to maintain world-wide dominance and increase US power at the expense of world peace.

The globalist are linked to the neocons but have an agenda that fosters the power to the select few capitalists and bankers who want to make the world theirs as a playground and to consolidate power in the hands of the 300 or so super rich in the world.

When all three of these pernicious forces comes together and pressure and influence US policy it is inevitable that we will have a World War.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

This should be no suprise to anyone..

Global war will occur again, due to population, the demand for energy, food and water etc. makes it inevitable, even without the stupid people who are alive leading humans into oblivion..

So yea no matter how you look at it we will be killing ourselves again by the millions, in unprecedented ways....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

It will ALSO actually occur because of greed and consolidation of assets into fewer and fewer hand's causing greater and greater disparity between the have's and the have not's, it is already over the tipping point with the previously wealthy middle classes in the west now finding themselves struggling while the rich 0.0001 % basically own you and all you think you own, this will in turn make the system that currently is in place globally fail and that will cause a catastrophic war in which the victims will once again be the innocent while the architects of this situation will likely survive unscathed, even if that mean's retreating into an ultra futuristic rich mans paradise dug under the earth with a servitor class who will then become in house slaves to there elite masters.

A good and human group in control of the world would have found alternative solution's to energy, overpopulation (which there is not it is really bad logistics and calling it overpopulation has it's roots along with the propaganda behind it in the ruling elite's obsession with culling the masses - an Obsession that goes back to the French revolution).

We are living about 100 years behind the technological level of our greatest inventors whose works have been suppressed and hidden so that is simply the horrible truth, the problems with the environment are a direct result of Greed and Corruption, Geothermal energy is everywhere on the planet, just dig deep enough (the same exact technology as Fracking but a hell of a lot deeper), pump water down and use the high pressure steam to drive turbines.
Passive large ocean thermocouples, low resistance wiring and near superconductors, Ocean wave harnessing and tidal rising and falling harvesting (they even had that in the 1970's sci fi film Logans Run it is such an old and Proven idea).

But no if someone can't make money off you and charge unfairly high prices while they trash the planet doing so then you and I will never see these technologys', at least not in a false democracy based on money not vote's, not in a society thus governed.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It seems NovoRossiyan Armed Forces will soon launch an offensive to dislodge the Ukrops from their lands.

It would be very prudent for Poroshenko to pull back his troops to the west of Dniper and protect Kiev.

If he does not do that and sticks to his arrogance, then there will be a huge massacre of his entrapped forces and of any of those, civilian or military, who try to oppose NAF when they are approaching Kiev.

Every hints and indications have already been given of big moves happening soon.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
When do you guys think that will happen? Any time frame? Georgian war saw similar wordings at the time. Do we have another 2-3 years or not? What do you think?

I would say at least two years before World War III. So far the US has failed in the war in Ukraine. The US spent $5 billion to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine in an attempt to steal Crimea and the industrial east away from Russia. Their failure has resulted in irrational sanctions on Russia which are backfiring, isolating the US, not Russia. Russia is installing full radar coverage on the very long arctic coast. They know that the US will eventually try to steal the resources there. I don't think the US will attempt to blow up another Russian pipeline like they did in the 1980s, which resulted in the largest non-nuclear explosion in history. They don't want Europe to be without natural gas. What they want is regime change in Moscow so that the US can control all of the resources of Russia, thus controlling the price and supply of oil, natural, gas, minerals, metals, etc. The US continues in their irrational sanctions and are even sanctioning citizens and companies of NATO states whenever they do something that is not anti-Putin. Germany, France, Hungary, and other NATO states have time and time again shown their displeasure with these sanctions that hurt their countries. They are being blackmailed by the US. World War III will probably happen when the final straw is broken and some NATO members decide that it is no longer in their best interest to remain part of NATO. The US has already shown that it will do anything to get its way: lie, cheat, steal, genocide. A US military attack on Germany or France some time in the future is a possibility.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Germany and China are the wild cards at this point. Everyone else is fairly predictable.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I did which is why I asked the question.

Now again what is it that makes you believe what this man says?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The US spent $5 billion to overthrow the democratically elected government of Ukraine in an attempt to steal Crimea and the industrial east away from Russia.

SO they have been planning this for ten years, because that is how long they been paying that money?

And it was that democratically elected parliament that was impeaching then president Yanukovych, and the US isn't trying to steal anything away from RUssia, because it isn't RUssia's in the first place and Ukraine is allowed to do what they want and RUssia really has no say.

Their failure has resulted in irrational sanctions on Russia which are backfiring, isolating the US, not Russia.

Really it isolated the US how?

You may want to do a bit of research...

Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that Ukraine-related sanctions were hurting Russia while one of his ministers said foreign oil and gas companies that quit the country would not be able to return soon.

www.reuters.com...

That was in April and things haven't gotten better for Russia since then.

I don't think the US will attempt to blow up another Russian pipeline like they did in the 1980s, which resulted in the largest non-nuclear explosion in history.

Well first thing is they would have to blow it up for the first time before they can do it again?

What they want is regime change in Moscow so that the US can control all of the resources of Russia, thus controlling the price and supply of oil, natural, gas, minerals, metals, etc.

DO you just throw things against the wall and whatever sticks you post, because that is what seems to be happening here?

Germany, France, Hungary, and other NATO states have time and time again shown their displeasure with these sanctions that hurt their countries.

Well then Germany is lying to someone...

Chancellor Angela Merkel said Russia hasn’t stopped destabilizing eastern Ukraine and told German industry leaders their support for sanctions against President Vladimir Putin has been crucial.

www.businessweek.com...

www.reuters.com...

And you should know that out of those you posted Hungary is the only one that had a problem with sanctions.

A US military attack on Germany or France some time in the future is a possibility.

Why?

And no it isn't.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The new Ukrainian president is an American CIA puppet. You don't find that a bit suspicious?

scgnews.com...

Also I see you didn't refute the idea that a regime change in Russia is a goal of America. You just attacked the poster and called the idea absurd.

Very weak argument and personal attack. Well done.
edit on 3-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

No you have not, since you are still asking me.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You are falling into the same trap they want you to, it is not the US nor is it Russia, it is group of ultra powerful and wealthy gangsters who currently pull the string's in the west, did for a short time in Russia but came up against another group who are made up of former KGB represented by Putin and who are still ideologically based in Soviet Nationalism which made these global elite cabal come up against an immovable wall, they have tried to move the wall and know fully well how to manipulate populations as they have been doing it for a very long time, they honed to a great degree there skills during the cold war but with the advent of the end of the cold war there skills entered the hand's of the cabal (I am simply using the term Cabal as it is widely recognized on this site to represent more or less the same interests I intend by it).

It always takes two to dance in a duet so who is playing the Tune ask yourself this.

It is not a nation though indeed they may be proxy's used in this just as the Cabal used the wests dormant military assets to try to seize oil in the middle east while turning a blind eye to the crimes of Saudi Arabia and other Opec country's.

It is not and never was about Democracy, it is about Money and Power (Money is no object to these people as they can command the entire wealth of nations and control national leaders including the US houses and British Parliament.

It might interest you to know that my finger points toward some very powerful and secretive Belgians and Swiss, as well as a certain Duke in Britain (At least he has a British passport and in related to the Royal family) whose wealth is not open but is rumoured to be so wealthy he could buy the supposed wealthiest man in the world over a hundred time's or more but his wealth is hidden much like his good old friend Dennis Thatcher in former colonial assets and corporations some of which I believe he is supposed to own over 80 % of the shares but hides then through other surrogate enterprises, the British government, especially the Tory's, bow to this man and he is rumoured to have his hands directly in the US political process.

Other members of this group who are less discreet and maybe not in control of there own asset's are the infamous Red Shield's or as you probably know them Rothschild clan, one who at one point became too powerful for his own good and threatened there position at a time when they were more vulnerable was the Greek shipping tycoon Onassis, he was not one of them but they wanted to control his asset's and feared a potential hook up through another clan who though also no saints were not members, i.e. the Kennedy clan.
Not only did they get these potential rivals out of the way but they also took out there children and relatives to ensure there assets stayed directly under there control or that they could no longer compete as a threat.

There is a Modust Operandi at work and a clear trail obscured only by Social programming and Media Control.

These power players are the most inhumane murderous criminals who are patently evil but they will never be brought to earthly justice.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

The new Ukrainian president is an American CIA puppet. You don't find that a bit suspicious?

I guess everyone is in the CIA, because a few posts up it was said Obama is or was with the CIA.

So now where in any of those cables listed in the source you posted proves Poroshenko was or is a CIA puppet?

Also you do know that Poroshenko was the foreign minister of Ukraine, because with that being known it is a normal thing that he meet with other foreign gov't officials that come to Ukraine.

But you read the wikileaks cables that your source is using as evidence, so you already knew that right?

Also I see you didn't refute the idea that a regime change in Russia is a goal of America. You just attacked the poster and called the idea absurd.

And it is absurd...sorry.

Sorry but as I have said many times before it isn't about the poster it's about the info they post.

Very weak argument and personal attack. Well done.

And what argument are you talking about?

Again I asked about what you are posting and how you made the decision to post what you have, and also know that if it was a personal attack it would be noticed rather quickly, but that isn't my thing so don't get yourself worked up.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

No you have not, since you are still asking me.

My question had nothing to do with what research I have done, so how is that relevant to what I asked?

And since I am still asking are you going to answer it, because you are pushing the content of that article as being the truth what makes it so believable to you?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

U.S. officials refer to Poroshenko as "Our Ukraine (OU) insider Petro Poroshenko".

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Now again what is it that makes you believe what this man says?

You never did any kind of Research on the article did you? You ask me if i believe the man. That man is not even important. The article is.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Actually the Varangians("Vikings") settled Russia and founded what would eventually become Russia.

Sigh... I'm always off topic aren't I?

If there's war I sure hope it doesn't go nuclear, that'll be a major pain in the ass.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join