It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not war—nor does she fear it.
cluborlov.blogspot.fi...
The above statement is not mentioned by MSM, not even by RT that concentrated on other issues.
edit on 31-10-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I don't see the Q/A session transcript posted in English. Perhaps that paragraph 7. comes directly from the video, or from a Russian source. That is the max. I could dig in. Wish you better success.

So we get Nuclear war as near term perspective delivered in a landmark speech?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Pretty much a reasonable statement for Russia to make IMO.

It's nothing that the UK or the US wouldn't say about their own preparedness for war, should it be forced upon us.

Russia is basically saying, look we want peace, we will not start a fight, but if forced into a fight, we have brand new boxing gloves and we'll come out swinging...one things for sure in most fights, both fighters will come out bloody.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
What he says is logical and makes sense. I know that if it were "I" in his position, or if it was the US that was in Russia's position ... nukes would already be flying. War would already be commencing. The US went into a unilateral war against the world, over two buildings ... killed over a million people, over the loss of 4 thousand. If Russians had the same thought process, we'd all be dead by now.

That said, it's a sad thing that Russia does not intend to save the world ... again, as before. But even if they don't, their resolve has no meaning, if they don't have the backbone to back it up.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I said it when discussing things with my Russian friend. If anyone starts WW3 it will be America. He agreed completely. We also agreed that Russia won't back down but won't start things. It's nice to have my views validated further.

America could create paradise if we stopped playing games and stopped being so prideful.

Props again to Putin for saying it how it is. I might dislike a lot of his internal policies but he's definitely far less insane than America and its leaders.

If the apocalypse comes it's quite clear it will be America's fault.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Looks like FSB (known as KGB) figured out that US Globalists are planing a World War 3

To get themselves out of financial crap they put themselves in.

Looks like Russia is saying

Don't start a war you are not sure you can win
edit on 31-10-2014 by ExSmokerYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Bring it on! Our nukes are UFO battle tested!
UFO Nuke battle

The USA is smater than ever!
USA Today - American Intelligence

Also, In addition to that, Plus+ we have genetically enhanced DNA army!!

Genetic Mutant Clone Army - Wiki link

/sarc

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Props again to Putin for saying it how it is. I might dislike a lot of his internal policies but he's definitely far less insane than America and its leaders.

Agreed....many may not like Putin, but one knows where he stands on issues
He doesn't care what others think of him

And he's not wishy-washy like Obama

To be honest, if a war ever happened on our home turf, we would probably get our azzes kicked because we have turned into a 'wussified'/'sissified' nation --one with no true beliefs anymore

Too many groups for this and that to keep us divided, not whole as we once were many years ago
Someone is always getting 'offended' about something, whining & complaining

Whereas other countries have beliefs so strong that they are willing to die for them

edit on 31-10-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Is there really a (translated to English) transcript in there?

If there is, it is not clear who is speaking. The wording also does not sound very 'intellectual'.

Did not have time to investigate too deeply..

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
When do you guys think that will happen? Any time frame? Georgian war saw similar wordings at the time. Do we have another 2-3 years or not? What do you think?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry

P

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

IMO, this coming year. They just need to get through the elections and get their last ducks in order (I feel like I butchered that idiom). There will be no 2016 elections. Police state will be ready by then. They could start now but Russia and other nations have been making things difficult by seeing the writing on the walls and setting their own plans in motion. The elites expected to have Syria sorted out already.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

This one has a better link

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Although reluctantly, I have to say I didn't discover online any original source of the above paragraph N7 in the quoted blog. Valdai club website posts the entire speech plus the Q/A and there isn't EXACT mentioning of those wordings.

That doesn't mean the matter we discuss is less significant. But may be there is an error in translation. I didn't listen to the videos.

Yes I agree the things seem to culminate later this year or beginning of 2015.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Definitely not this year. The holiday season is super important for dragging resources from the civilians. Remember it's all about the corporations not the people or the nation
. Also winter is a bad time to start wars.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Oh great. Here we go again. I really hope the US/NATO doesn't pull a defensive first strike. I knew it. The dust never settled from the First World War. At least world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Well, if these baboons running this world are as smart as they obviously believe themselves to be, they'll stick to blowing raspberries and trading insults and propaganda and it won't come to anything serious...if it does escalate, nobody will come out a winner, we'll all lose.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Lol my army can throw stones further than your army . But wait . How long before stone shapers start selling their wares . Same old same old .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I don't think everyone will lose lol. Certain fat cats will most likely literally own the world. Whatever isn't too irradiated at least.
edit on 31-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

if it does escalate, nobody will come out a winner, we'll all lose.

That is exactly what Putin is saying. If Russia is not allowed to exist as a free nation, why should any one else?

Does the US have a higher moral right to exist than Russia? If so; "By Whos authority"

After Reading page upon page about how the western media play the Russian blaming game. I can see how it effects the Public. The western Public is being groomed to hate Putin and Russia. This is even taking Place on ATS. On ATS there are many who promote the hate Our media is promoting. And they use the exact same base line in their arguments. They only look for what Russia is doing and not what we are doing. What we are doing have to be prooven. But what we the west are doing cant be prooven, because it is not covered by Our media. What we are doing just becomes Our Word against theirs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join