It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Political Party Is Less Corrupt Than Your Political Party!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe I should chock it up to a bad night, but I have had it with the endless threads about how Republicans did this or Democrats did that BS. I would like to include all the Fox News sucks vs. MSNBC News sucks threads.

PEOPLE...THEY ALL SUCK!

That's right. If you think that Democrats or Republicans are somehow better or less corrupt than the other you have failed at life. We don't need to see every little nuance of every news story or every piece of minutia posted as a thread that points out the hypocrisy and corruption of Democrats, Republicans or insert ANY MSM outfit.

THEY ALL SUCK...and now you suck for defending one of them or thinking one is somehow superior to the other.

Phew...I feel better now.

Goodnight.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

S&F because I agree. The two party system is a fallacy. It's a fairytale that the American people have bought hook, line, and sinker. And no matter how many times people tell them otherwise they keep turning around and doing they same thing that has gotten us to where we are today.

It's almost like we are a bunch of lemmings. We know better. We know we should do better. Yet when the time comes along to actually put their money where their mouth is, they revert back to lemmings and inevitably start following each other off the cliff into hades... One by one by one.

We are suckers and at this point we probably deserve exactly what we get because we keep doing the same damn thing all the while expecting different outcomes.

Wake up folks. The two party system is like cake.... It's a lie and it's time to put the lies out to pasture like an old sick dog and vote to usher In the change we actually want instead of witching about it after the fact.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

S&F for you. best thing i've read here all day. and that's why i signed in.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Agreed. Threads where members actually give a ship about their party and will continuously argue - even to the threat of the banned-hammer simply blows me away, I'm like "WTF!! Surely you can see that your vote means squat - the propaganda machine has you right where they want you"

Lobbyists, get rid of them for starters - the basis of he who has the most money wins is flawed as recent history shows that it only benefits a select few - not the general population.

All this started around December 23rd 1913 and one hundred years later we have all been played the fools.

Old moneybags is batting for both teams and by team I mean every facet of your truckin life.

edit on 31-10-2014 by Sublimecraft because: date

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I've never understood how some members can still be entrenched in (and fooled by) partisan statism to the extent they are, when they regularly visit and contribute to a website well-known (in certain circles) for exposing the lunacy of both partisanship and statism.

In other words, how can people visit ATS every day and yet still engage in what they know to be meaningless and idle bickering? I can understand people who don't know there was a Building 7 getting carried away by all this nonsense, but I'd like to believe that most of us here know better. Sometimes I'm not so sure.

But. People like to argue. Politics provides a natural outlet for that, which is why it works so well for mass distraction from things that truly matter.
edit on 10/31/14 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
How dare you! We must only vote for our side. If not in agreement with our sides policies we must vote for the "least of the worst" despite that! There is no way that this is perpetuating the cycle of corruption!

(sarcasm of course)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Unfortunately our rants against lunacy and pleas to end the madness Co time to fall on deaf ears.
Willful ignorance will be the downfall of this once great nation and many others too.

The people will look to each other in pain and bewilderment and ask; How did this happen?

And I'll stand there laughing and say I told you so...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

That's right. If you think that Democrats or Republicans are somehow better or less corrupt than the other you have failed at life. We don't need to see every little nuance of every news story or every piece of minutia posted as a thread .

Thats one of the biggest problems to overcome in getting sheeple to see the light. They have been brought up that and the system is constructed to keep it that way.

Telling people that both political parties are each just a wing of the same bird-of-prey is probably the most enlightening things to say to a sheepli.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I fully agree with you. Both the left and the right have people who seem unable to take the blinders off and see what is really going on. Both sides are EQUALLY corrupt. Both sides have agenda and both sides have their media outlets full of agenda.

When having a conversation about how bad the Obama administration is, someone on the left will inevitably chime in and try to claim 'they learned that from the GOP'. And when discussing how badly George Bush messed up, someone on the right will say 'maybe but look how bad Obama is compared to that'.

There is massive deflection to favor their side and yet both sides are equally bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What's the view on Jesse Ventura for 2016 ?
He said if he can run he would be the first one to to do so that doesn't belong to political party since George Washington.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

He said if he can run he would be the first one to to do so that doesn't belong to political party since George Washington.

I'll believe it when I see it, but it would be nice to see ANYTHING different than what we have now.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

I don't have a very high opinion of him anymore. If he really cared about America he'd be living here instead of 'off the grid' in Mexico (or where ever he supposedly is). And he'd be an equal opportunity basher of both republicans and democrats instead of just still bashing George Bush. To me he's just passe'.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Star and flag for you sir. I'm 29, a few months before 30 and I have never voted in a presidential election ever. Why? Because someone very special to me awaken me to the corrupt 2 party system right before I was legally able to vote. I'm so glad they did because it spared me from becoming filled with hatred at my fellow Americans just because they support one corrupt party while I supported the other corrupt party.

Everytime I'm asked what my political affiliation is, I usually say "I dont have one, their both corrupt and I dont support corruption", I usually get a look of bewilderment mixed with anger and disgust. Their next statement is usually "But we have to vote, even if its the lesser of two evils" which I reply "My morales don't allow me to choose evil". That makes them turn red and walk off in disgust.

So again OP thank you for this thread and actually getting me to login and post for once. I normally don't due to exactly the things you stated.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Political religion is very difficult to overcome for some.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

NM156 here metallicus. Couldn't said it better And endless moronic multitude of life's real losers.......Demcrats and Republicans......

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Considering my political party is just me, it is pretty corruption free, although I am only elected to govern my own life, and sometimes I bribe myself in order to coerce me into doing the things I don't want to do, so it is not without graft. Unfortunately, groups promote group-think and cults of personality which are problematic at best. In most instances, you have a few people at the top who get away with almost everything while everyone else runs around just to keep the system from imploding on itself. We really are interesting creatures. If we want to emulate social animals, you'd think we'd choose ants or bees which get things done orderly. In fact, I can't think of a single social animal that is as bad at society as we are. ;-p

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

We are naught but pieces in a game. A game in which we have no power. A meaningless chit for those in control. The illusion of choice and freedom paraded in front of us as if it were real. "Vote or you have no right to complain", they say. But does your voice matter anyways? The corrupt are still there. And if you do complain, then you are welcomed with teargas and jail. No, so long as we believe that 'our side is the right side' and 'the other side is bent on our total destruction', then we only pawns, nay fools. For 'they' are all corrupt puppet masters and we are made impotent by their strings.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bravo Zulu, Metallicus. Bravo Zulu.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Parties huh, that's what they call themselves. A bunch of people having a party on our dime. That is what POs me the most, wasting our money. And look at what they are spending on this election cycle alone. I heard over 4 billion dollars. Imagine the good one could do for his fellow man with that much ching. Instead it is wasted on electing someone who represents a party as oppose to a nation. Sad, very sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Absolutely so, you are right on.
"Democracy is an illusion which is created to uphold your slavery" Hidden Hand

top topics

<<   2 >>

join