It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are God for a day; what form NEW (with self/free will) would you express yourself as?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Its going to be hard if not in fact impossible to top something made in My image (if I were God). Anything after that, for the purposes of this question, seems rather pointless at this point.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I would appear in the form of Charles Darwin and say "told you so!"

Creationism would become a pagan religion and conspiracy theorists would go nuts..!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Its going to be hard if not in fact impossible to top something made in My image (if I were God). Anything after that, for the purposes of this question, seems rather pointless at this point.

Sure it would be hard to do a change up (mid creation) IF YOU thought were god. I'm saying you ARE God so can, (as a replacement shill for 24 hours ONLY augment all creation (got to believe it first in purity that you can and have the ability). Nothing pointless here; you have no clue this is possible just by using your formidable imagination. Hindus believe this the 3rd creation of man, Hopi's the fourth. No doubt about it; the human being is the best expression of God yet (a better version can NOW be KNOWN as an idea form instant), just don't want to have to physically wait for the next 4.0 model 100,000 years from now.
edit on 3-11-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B

I would appear in the form of Charles Darwin and say "told you so!"

Creationism would become a pagan religion and conspiracy theorists would go nuts..!

YES; and I'd take Charlie and combine him with the soapbox standing Creationism drum beaters; (double trouble). What reasonable creature would that appear as; an animated light bulb with legs (PIXAR has great hints/clues) as to what this might look like; pagan and conspiracy theorists combined to attack, watch out ISIS; an imagined creature of formidable power is on its way to rock your bizarre dream world (it does not always have to be the useless 2D virtual gameplay).

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a golden eagle. up above the mountains, king of the skies and all that. a proper god's-eye view.

that would be a good day.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
Well, God is Spirit, so my Spirit would enter… wait for it…The Statue of Liberty!!! Bringing her to life!
First thing I’d do, is turn that eleven pointed star I’m standing on, into an eight pointed star. Next I’d hit the streets; using a couple of car tires and a large plank of wood, Id create a large skateboard, so I could travel in style.

Think those 11 points might have some oddball Masonic history; but in a pinch change it to a 5 pointed pentagram (easier for the masses to understand). A Monster truck styled skateboard 60 inch wheels, with Apples new Ipod blasting away (snicker; no speakers just ear buds).

Joecroft: Next, I would visit some of the incredible local sites; Check out the Chrysler building (peep one EYE through the windows etc)…pay a visit to the Times Square Church, where I’d maybe just sit in the pews and listen to the sermons… After I’d had enough of that, it would be time to visit my old pal's down at the Grand Masonic Lodge, just to see the looks on their faces when I knocked on their door/building.

Chrysler building you will encounter King Kong, rather it was Godzilla down on the Hudson proper, (the japs vs the americans in a fair fight).
I'd love to be there watching you as "Liberty" creaking copper joints (where are you Grand Master?) as your hidden camera in your left Horus eyeball. I don't see Liberty as a lesbian creature even if enamored of Fay Wray or Jessica Lange (THEY ARE THE VICTIMS of an overgrown ape needing saving from).

Joecroft: Feeling peckish, I’d head to Joe’s shanghai, in china town, for a chicken chow mien…which would be a take out, that I would devour, down in Central Park…On my way there, I would be on the look out, for the sta- puffed Marsh Mallow Man, just incase, he was looking for a fight.

Sta-Puff is in every city; NYC may be? IT may be bigger (ego effect), I'd do a costume change and become instead of one of the new copper titans (of Zeus newly realized), or a giant Michlein Man; yellow, made of French Polynesian RUBBER 10 PLY, much harder to melt/toast/consume.

Joecroft: After finishing my meal, and entertaining the locals with some blitz chess…a large crowd, by this time, would begin to gather. Carrying my torch in my right hand, lighting a small patch of the park, I would read to the crowds from my book in my left hand, about the Laws of Love, Light, and Truth.
Then it would be back to Ellis Island, I go, after step/climbing back up, my Spirit would leave Liberty, transforming her back into a solid statue again.

Washington Park the best place to play 'speed/blitz chess', your opponents WILL be disguised as 'Dickensonian' characters (Uriah Heap etc); you would still win (distract them with the jangling of jaol/jail keys). I like that idea of reading from your book lit by your lantern. Stay in spirit in Liberty; as she goes back to copper again ( A FRENCH personality--you know). It would be nice that you left some GrB attitude within her. I would like to imagine or reiterate this idea: that your sojourn as becoming (as Liberty) also achieves another one of Zeus's Titans brought to life; THALOS as example, a gigantic Bronze (your size); guarding Zeus's spoils of war. His Achilles heel bolt unscrewed/undone by Hercules previously YOU as LIBERTY could guard it and have potentially have Titan/French children. What does Copper and Bronze make when smelted together? TIN?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I would return as a steaming pile of poo, that talks and performs miracles. Let the religious worship that reality!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I would return as a steaming pile of poo, that talks and performs miracles. Let the religious worship that reality!

This so reminds me of a movie I saw years ago; wherein a Coca-Cola bottle falls as waste from an airplane upon a primitive peopled island and they worship (idolatry fashion) this artifact as a direct sign from "GOD" speaking to them as being special receivers of information that led to much hijinks/problems of interpretation/power struggles. "Gilligan's Island" could be a close second to a similar interpretation (what if that bottle fell there instead with a note in it; hey its a TV series folks, production crew has been wanting to rescue you for 2 seasons).

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'd invite the ladies over.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The name of that film was, "The Gods Must Be Crazy". Great film about the human condition IMO.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I do not really want the power

First I would appear in every city , village and Town ship on earth

I would look like John De Lancie as Q from star trek

snap my fingers

Would play on all stations cell phones ectra

I would tell them what I am doing

All politicians crimes would be on the internet for the people of the world to watch
(warlods, dictators, party bosses, ect)

I would tell them that they can not censor the information because I am removing their ability to censor the information

I would create angel bots whose sole duty is to make sure they cant stop people from reading it
with a secondary function to update their crimes

I would then do the same for all corporations, militaries, unions, masons, skull and bones, illuminatia and just all of them.. Down to grandmas baking club (individual and as part of the organization)

The words are simple no more secrets for abuser of my people.

Next
they are banned from every holding public office or even running for one
No system
paper,electronic, stone, psychic ect would allow them to ever be considered again

Next
I would rob all the political pundits of the ability to speak or type any political view ( a variation of the tower of babel)

They can talks politics as long as the speak only the truth.

I would then take all the same people listed above's money and transfer it

EX- in american
all the americans would find their cut of all the money the lobbiest, politicians, ectra have made in their lifetimes in their accounts. Leaving their acoounts in the negative

Hard assets would be return to the earth they came from and again the native individuals would find the cash value in their account.

All innocent of the crime they were accused of men would find themselves home in their beds restored to the age they were when the went in

Every judge, cop, and prosecutor who put them their would be sitting in the prison in their place
they would find they cant leave the jail till they serve the time the innocent were sent for
Note every governor that let an innocent man die as well as Ag's would be in the same boat. With life sentences

All the corrupt cops who do not qualify would find themselves in the same position
Same for wardens and prison guards

Every rapist, murder, slaver, child molestor would find themselves in prison unable to leave(with the cops, judges, DA's, and politicians)

(note this would be happening all over the world)

Everyone in the prison would be offered a second chance (not the new arrivals i sent there)

The rapist and childmolestors ( along with the murders)
would find themselves mind wiped with only the good guys in the NSA and their counterparts know who they are
(to keep an eye on them.. the actual good guys not the bad ones.. They would not be able to access the information ever.)

new identities in the systems of the countries they want to go to

I would cure all diseases and sicknesses (not permanently) (note it would cure the above criminals in society from having those biological or mental health issues)

I would summon all the demons and evil gods in existence
They must face the whole of humanities judgement

if they are not forces of nature but actual entities
They then must face the sentence humanity decides the must face
I favor them being forced to live as human in a reality show
Former gods and demons
Now serving you at McDonalds

I would then tell the world who would be hearing it in their native language

All stolen Items would be returned
(if the issue is that someone aquired it legally but did not honestly know it was stolen its duplicated)

All die hard liberals and all die hard conservatives world wide would be further punished
not able to lie for Ten years

This is your second chance
A freebie

You the people of the world now get to set a new course for the first time in your history

For twenty four hours this would play over every TV station
www.dailymotion.com...

I would give the world this
Every victim of crime would be given an equal moment of peace and love

All ghost if they exist are given a chance to enter into peace

(note checking to make sure mankind doesnt go extinct from asteroids excetra)

Then I would go home
(yes I would have a very nice new home hidden on a piece of land I own )

Then I would cast a spell giving mankind a century to get is act together

and be back on ATS 48 hours later
never admitting to anyone what I did
(after all it was Q or may I should do it as the Doctor and change in between incarnations)

I would join in and say wow.. that was amazing..
So they did have Patton killed

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I'd invite the ladies over.

Which ones, how many (as God; it wouldn't matter would it? as could accommodate all).

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
The name of that film was, "The Gods Must Be Crazy". Great film about the human condition IMO.

Thank you for that Krakatoa, which reminds me of "Lord of the Flies" and who is in God position (if they only knew it); "Fatty" with the spec-tickles had all of the power.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol
I like THIS GOD idea of yours ripcontrol; extend your time period from 24 hours to infinite/permanent (better get a charter together for some of us to usurp existing God). Hey IT wont show up anyway for the signing, this will be an easy overthrow as it doesn't know we are IT (the conniving humans as we are). You covered all the bases except:

Get rid of all memories of "Musak" being played in any elevators.

Republicans and Democrats become instant "Libertarians" and forget all memory of prior party affiliations.

Outlaw the sneaky community good will events; "Cake Walks", "Musical Chairs" and "Ice Cream Socials" as they are WAY TOO confusing as to real purpose of intent.

Force the 'Devil' to have a real time two hour Live debate with Daniel Webster on the Discovery Channel with YOU as the moderator. LOSER pays broadcast and advertiser fees; and has to fund another "Hunger Games feature film" or a modern remake of "BEN-HUR" .

All cops automatically become criminals; all criminals automatically become cops see if they notice any difference in the game they play with each other.

I would get rid of native language all together and make everyone speak in 1's and 0's (binary, universal; no misunderstandings of syntax or inflection).

All pawn shop owners upon death go to the "Pawn Shop Owners Planet" without any inventory and have to barter for breathable AIR.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Ha. Either that or just Slenderman so nobody wins.. Maybe Slenderman could replace Satan and Satanism with Slenderism?

.. I hope people wouldn't think it was a new diet!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

Complete removal of free will. To ensure complacency. The human animal is lost when given choices.

Reminds me of the movie "The Giver". In the end, they became nothing but robots and anyone who dared to be free, was killed and no one was allowed to speak to them again. They needed their freedom to be REAL/AUTHENTIC again.

If I were God, I would be doing exactly what I'm doing now; I would speak about the gift of freedom and about respecting other people's freedom. In other words "do unto others as you would have them do to you".

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B

Ha. Either that or just Slenderman so nobody wins.. Maybe Slenderman could replace Satan and Satanism with Slenderism?

.. I hope people wouldn't think it was a new diet!

You are not confusing 'slimming' with 'slendermanizing/isms ' at all, or any Uberman bratwurst consumption/competitions. Slanderizingman or Saterman could take the place of Satan (have to get itself on the ballot if a recall vote referendum for Satan Itself ever came up).

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: sn0rch

SnOrch:
Complete removal of free will. To ensure complacency. The human animal is lost when given choices.

arpgme: If I were God, I would be doing exactly what I'm doing now; I would speak about the gift of freedom and about respecting other people's freedom. In other words "do unto others as you would have them do to you".

What if those other persons were also God; and all in a fit of ignorance disagreed: having this childish attitude; "I as God wants the love and worship of other humans" yet STILL literally will not reveal itself/themselves as being everything animated/created IS GOD" (relies on the human as its creation to express Its own intent/heart); I think its too much to expect. Although God describes itself (its all around us in observation) it just wont get to the point: "HERE I AM, and you all look just like me".
edit on 4-11-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Can you imagine the next day

Especially if they found out
God was big fan of science
Loved Niel De grauss show, blesses him
Only three politicians in america were not trapped in jail (the highest ranking one was a small town mayor)
God loves lesbians.. No they are really cool. 1) I am god 2) I am still a guy

Sex is not a sin.. Hurting someone else is.
Beer and liquor can be sold at anytime

Their is so much crap their after the Q event I think it would be hilarious
one of you need to write a story over it the day after your 24 hours is up

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Logarock

Sure it would be hard to do a change up (mid creation) IF YOU thought were god. I'm saying you ARE God so can, (as a replacement shill for 24 hours ONLY augment all creation (got to believe it first in purity that you can and have the ability). Nothing pointless here; you have no clue this is possible just by using your formidable imagination. Hindus believe this the 3rd creation of man, Hopi's the fourth. No doubt about it; the human being is the best expression of God yet (a better version can NOW be KNOWN as an idea form instant), just don't want to have to physically wait for the next 4.0 model 100,000 years from now.

Yea the Maya have a 4 creation prior story. Each time was some form of humanoid. The last called the mud people were destroyed because they didn't have the ability to recognize who the creator was. Finally God did what maybe he hadn't wanted to before and that's "breath" into man. Give him the God nature, God element, larger spiritual IQ so that man could understand God because he was one and yet with the freedom to screw it all up. But then he fell and screwed it up and you know that story.

So to answer your question I wouldn't do anything, couldn't do anything even if I were God to improve on a form of self expression. I would go to the pizza shop and order a large of some sort with a sub and a pitcher of beer. Maybe go by the park and miracle some big fish on the lines of all the kids fishing and enjoy that spectacle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join