It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are God for a day; what form NEW (with self/free will) would you express yourself as?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would come back as a fly and anoy the hell out of everyone whos made me the angriest in my lifetime.Keep buzzin around em and landing on em again and again and again the whole day.Every second of the day from when thy wake up till they fall asleep.I wouldnt stop.Id also be unswateble.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuietSpeech
I would give everyone the universal truth's and then the option to forget them once again.

Actually very funny as it happens; you study and re-study (OH I"M GOING TO REMEMBER all these teachings before incarnating I PROMISE); once incarnated forgot EVERYTHING and have to go through life remembering some path? some idea I used to have (THE CONTRACT I made with WHO exactly?). I want to be the only sentient rock on earth no one can lift, move; carve into a national monument or blow up. (akushla99 reference); the worlds LARGEST rough UNCUT DIAMOND (bigger than a breadbox), several football fields across. Watch the greedy drool.
edit on 31-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Noooo. If i was god i would create a 3 legged chicken . It would probably tase real nice but how would you know as you could never catch one , oh and they are self concious . Oh and also i would put the flamingos legs back on the right way .

Those that prefer legs or feet would appreciate your thought if you added another wing would be easier to catch. Yeah, and correct that flamingoes upside down smile while at it (very confusing as it is now).

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Kali74

Cure stupidity . With what , logic and learning . lol

Forget that; distract with more animal creations that befuddle. Always wondered why evolutionists believe a specie is dying and needs protection (endangered) when it may just be in process of evolving?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I would make every living thing have the ability to talk. That would be fun.
Dr. Doolittle did this (unfortunately it was just a movie and pure fakery *what are they pulling; our legs?* on the script writers part). I love this idea of yours though as it would solve some problems not that the human does very well speaking similar languages. Not sure the super sneaky tricky wasp would tell me why it loves to sting the human (but I'm all ears)(human magnetic interference).

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would appear as a flying spaghetti monster just to mess with all the atheists.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Sta Puff Marshmallow Man.

Every incorporated city or township gets one of their own (to re-name as they please), 'marshmallow Giant Boy', "Michelin Man not made of rubber anymore some other fire pit edible roasting substance", or Godzilla fell into a sugar syrup and now is a sweeter version of "The Creature of the Black Lagoon".

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
I would appear as a flying spaghetti monster just to mess with all the atheists.

That's brilliant.

I would be the chicken (nice idea) in the dinosaurs head, the elephant in the mammoth - either one...

...for a day!...too shrt...

Å99

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I would come down as Chulthu and smite all the religious people and then retire and call it a day.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
Just to mess with people, and because it is Halloween, I would come as a scary clown. With a wave of my magic rubber chicken I would introduce an unlimited free clean energy. I would then spend the rest of my day enjoying the chaos I have created and eat all the Reese's peanut butter cups I can find.

You mean frighten them while walking in between the houses; they drop their pillowcases, or plastic pumpkin buckets in fear and you have your circus wagon cohorts collecting all those dropped in fear (diabolical you never have to ring a single doorbell). Scary clowns are the worst "Killer Clowns From Outer Space" style.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Lol at 3 winged chicken . Where would the other wing be . Mounted in front so they cold fly backwards ,or even behind so that even if they can still only fly for 12 seconds it would be at like 200 mph . It would be sort of like roadrunner but he could fly like superman . Priceless
edit on 31-10-2014 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flowfessional
I would come back as a fly and anoy the hell out of everyone whos made me the angriest in my lifetime.Keep buzzin around em and landing on em again and again and again the whole day.Every second of the day from when thy wake up till they fall asleep.I wouldnt stop.Id also be unswateble.

And its a darn good thing: that "If Noah had been wise would have swatted those two flies" (no reference point); still cannot understand the reason for flies (but yours makes good common sense). Fly on the wall listening my favorite; perhaps, competing with mosquitos and yellow fever transmission..

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Visualizing this brilliance; any major motor expressway/artery driven in Chicago that becomes an "interchange" spaghetti bowl mess is now flying above; (has gained sentience) and is fooling around with grounded atheists on foot wearing five dollar Pay-Less Plastic shoes made in ancient Mesopotamia.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I would come down as Chulthu and smite all the religious people and then retire and call it a day.

What if your people say to you; "this one day of reign" was not enough (may need more smiting; finding the ones burning the important libraries).

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Lol at 3 winged chicken . Where would the other leg be . Mounted in front so they cold fly backwards ,or even behind so that even if they can still only fly for 12 seconds it would be at like 200 mph . It would be sort of like roadrunner but he could fly like superman . Priceless

I see it exhibiting a lot of backwards spinning motion (sort of like Warner's rotating at high speed Tasmanian Devil). Could the foot replace the beak; a Beakfoot? (it is well known a chicken will not ingest any material larger than its head) change the diet to oatmeal gruel (wait a minute the crush strength not needed the gullet does all the work). I'm thinking this could mimic the "double trunked" elephant; use of ridiculous extra appendage as yet unknown; but could preclude a POTENTIAL for future flight capabilities. Chicken needs four wings and then can fly (as it really wanted originally as a butterfly Mohammed Ali style but NO STINGER).

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Really . Now your just being silly . A four winged chicken .lol

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: Nechash
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Nechash: I would fix human genetics into something utilizing tri-stranded pDNA, reduce our physical stature so we are not physically powerful enough to damage one another on a continuous basis and so we take up less energy entering space, also restoring the physical differences between the sexes. I'd increase our brain capacity quite a bit, integrating our emotions as well, so we no longer needed these binary relationships between people. I'd give people full control over their personality archetype so they could flip their switches however they needed to whenever they needed to. I'd transform their DNA into right-handed proteins so that they could no longer be preyed upon by wild animals and could no longer succumb to infection, engineering along with them enough probiotic organisms to maintain their internal flora.

Give us back all 12 stands of the DNA you are referring to. Not understanding your concept of binary relationships unless you are referring to a more 'communal' sharing/living. I would explain their personality archetype to them and not have them twisting in the wind regarding a 'WHAT NOW" scenario. Every dis-ease that prevails upon man is curable by plants here on earth. I would reveal those 'secrets' the Tibetans have known for centuries.

Nechash: I'd also unlock their "spirituality" so they'd have more access to their higher selves, allowing them to fully understand the nature of this pupae stage so that they can make the most of it without being truly stuck here, and I'd reorganize society so that way things were much more heterarchical and much less soul crushing on a daily basis, so human beings worked on what they loved doing instead of working just to subsist, ushering in an era of creativity and perpetual peaceful renaissance.

I don't like the 'work ethic' either; it would be much more fun for the human could just imagine housing, food into being and not have to struggle to attain a descent level of stasis (BUT THATS THE POINT) its human school; we all signed up for it (EARTH "Survival" without manuals). We do this in the other dimensions, its supposed to be confusing here. Nice thoughts; thank you for your thoughtful reply.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Really . Now your just being silly . A four winged chicken .lol

Yeah, re-thinking this; a 'Beak Foot' chicken pretending to be a butterfly; would it have feathers or that dusty filmy substance coating the wings (otherwise might be too heavy to fly). Has anyone analyzed that dusty wing stuff; turn it into a new better form of silk/Kevlar or a superior water/environment barrier; (the new 'scotch bright").

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well, God is Spirit, so my Spirit would enter… wait for it…The Statue of Liberty!!! Bringing her to life!

First thing I’d do, is turn that eleven pointed star I’m standing on, into an eight pointed star. Next I’d hit the streets; using a couple of car tires and a large plank of wood, Id create a large skateboard, so I could travel in style.

Next, I would visit some of the incredible local sites; Check out the Chrysler building (peep one EYE through the windows etc)…pay a visit to the Times Square Church, where I’d maybe just sit in the pews and listen to the sermons… After I’d had enough of that, it would be time to visit my old palls down at the Grand Masonic Lodge, just to see the looks on their faces when I knocked on their door/building.

After I became bored with all that, I’d climb to the top of the Empire State Building, in memory of King Kong…maybe grab a damsel, to keep me company on the way up…(This is not a lesbian thing lol it’s just for reenactment purposes)

Feeling peckish, I’d head to Joe’s shanghai, in china town, for a chicken chow mien…which would be a take out, that I would devour, down in Central Park…On my way there, I would be on the look out, for the stay puffed Marsh Mellow Man, just incase, he was looking for a fight…

After finishing my meal, and entertaining the locals with some blitz chess…a large crowd, by this time, would begin to gather. Carrying my torch in my right hand, lighting a small patch of the park, I would read to the crowds from my book in my left hand, about the Laws of Love, Light, and Truth.

Then it would be back to Ellis Island, I go, after step/climbing back up, my Spirit would leave Liberty, transforming her back into a solid statue again.

- JC

edit on 2-11-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join