It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No gun? Need to rob someone? Just use breastmilk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
link

DARMSTADT , Germany, Oct. 29 (UPI) -- German police said a suspect armed only with her own breasts allegedly squirted milk at pharmacy workers and made off with $127. Police said workers at the pharmacy in Darmstadt reported the woman came in about 4:25 p.m. Monday and acted like she was planning to buy a breast pump. The woman handed over a €200 note (about $255) for the $25 item and she then exposed a breast and used her fingers to make it squirt milk at a pharmacist. Workers told police the woman repeatedly sprayed her milk while going through a counter display and approaching a second cash register. The woman left the breast pump behind and workers later discovered their register was $127 short. Police said the milk spraying was likely a distraction for the woman's theft. The suspect was described as having a "robust" figure and was speaking an unknown language during the incident, police said. Read more: www.upi.com...

Just saw this crazy little article and wanted to share. Enjoy the laugh
edit on 30-10-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Lol!! wow!
All I can say is simply wow.
I have to say I wouldn't have been real sure how
to handle that, aside from backing out of shot range of course.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Did she get the 200$ note back?
If she didn't then she lost money right?

Funny story tho

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I would have probably tried to catch in my mouth and drink it.
Call me weird.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Is Ebola carried in breast milk . Just throwing it out there . Can you imagine getting charged with attacking with a deadly weapon. Rogue boob hold ups everywhere . Breastfeeding women not allowed on flights . It is endless . rofl

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Lol!
Drop the weapon and get down!!!
or
Maam, umm, you can't take those on the plane....security!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Is Ebola carried in breast milk . Just throwing it out there . Can you imagine getting charged with attacking with a deadly weapon. Rogue boob hold ups everywhere . Breastfeeding women not allowed on flights . It is endless . rofl

^ Had me dying. But this is a true thing if ebola was carried through breast milk (not sure if it is) it could be a problem. Besides that i find this robbery story pretty comedic

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Call me weird.

WEIRD!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: codythatkid

I googled it and apparently it is found in breast milk . Perhaps this needs it own post . Sorry but the idea of the west running around being frightened to death by boobs cracks me up . Weaponised boobs . lol

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Tomorrow's headline:

TSA bans lactating women from flights due to security risk exposed by breast hold up in Europe

Nah, TSA would never do that. Would they? Surely they wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A similar incident took place in the US a few years back...

Woman Accused Of Spraying Deputy With Breast Milk

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

And in your opinion officer Smith ,were those boobs loaded .

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Call me weird.

That is pretty weird, lol. But then again, if you like milk then you like milk. And milk is milk, pretty much anyway. This is one of the most bizarre stories I have read in a while, at least on the "normal" side of the internet. If you can consider ATS the normal side of the interwebs. Personally I do consider it as such, mainly because I am aware of just how many abnormal sites are out there. For instance, did you know there is a site devoted to a cartoon bear pooping prime numbers? No? You do now. I give the booby bandit 10/10 for creativity.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Please start a post on the boob/ebola connection . Either that or i have to . .LOL. cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
A similar incident took place in the US a few years back...

Woman Accused Of Spraying Deputy With Breast Milk

She's packing a double-barrel milk-cannon.
Those things could put an eye out.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have not stopped laughing for the last 5 minutes. Tried breastmilk once when we had our first child...tasted yuk. I would be upset if sprayed in public by that gross liquid.

Dont drink cows milk either

see www.notmilk.com...

new topics

top topics

join