It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World first cloned mule :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The mule, named Idaho Gem, was born on May 4 and is the first hybrid animal to be created through cloning, because mules are created by breeding a mare with a donkey. Hybrid animals are generally sterile.

www.news24.com...

Mices, sheeps, mules... Men ?

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now it is a mule. So what is the point???

If human cloning has been banned by most countries, why do they still mess the rest of the bunch???

What good can we do with extra mule parts???

Isn't the purpose of cloning to heal and help medical marvels???

Or is it just some game we play with God's creatures???

This cloning is evil, and must be stopped. For it is clear that the purposes of doing so are totally underestimated and undermined. The evil ones want to see the clone wars. "They" will get what "They" want if we continue to abuse nature and neglect the human spirit. Clones don't have spirits. Only creatures that were made by God do. No God made Idaho Gem or Dolly.

Those are chemically induced medical manipulations. Not creations of life. To create life is to give birth to life, not form life. Not make life. But give life. That is the essence of woman and man. For without that essence their is no spirit, with no soul, and none of God's will.

For God didn't ask for us to do his job.

Or did he/she/it???

Abe

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Note to Abe...

God isn't actually real.

Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopdopey
Note to Abe...

God isn't actually real.

Nuff said.

And you know this because...?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I know this becuase the whole concept of a "God" is absolutely ridiculous! Do you really think one "thing" created the entire earth, it's flora and fauna and is all knowing? Come on!!! Bring yourself back to earth, yes earth, the product of billions of years of evolutional development, from big bang, to sunlight and H20 creating first life....

God.... HA!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh so I suppose you believe in the so-called "Ice Age" too, huh???

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What you mean the Ice Age, When a rather large portion of the earth was covered in glaciers? yes i do, it's called natural history, it's happened, there is plenty of evidence, your reply is so dense that it puzzled for a second.

What a strange person

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue

Those are chemically induced medical manipulations. Not creations of life. To create life is to give birth to life, not form life. Not make life. But give life. That is the essence of woman and man. For without that essence their is no spirit, with no soul, and none of God's will.

Or did he/she/it???

Abe

It's not exactly this Abraham : In fact Clonage and hybridation exist since centuries with plants, trees, flowers...
The clonage is not a creation of humans but a copy of nature.
It's not a chemical reaction but the using of a nature process (cells reproduction) under experimental conditions.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Or did he/she/it???

Abe

It's not exactly this Abraham : In fact Clonage and hybridation exist since centuries with plants, trees, flowers...
The clonage is not a creation of humans but a copy of nature.
It's not a chemical reaction but the using of a nature process (cells reproduction) under experimental conditions.

My point is this:

God didn't ask for us to play God. Cloning is playing God. That is one man's view, nothing more, nothing less.

Snoop: Ice Age reply coming up soon.............

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Ice Age was real, don't get me wrong on that, but I don't agree with the ways in which science has tried to teach us about that time. For one must ask, why is it that old map-makers never mentioned this Ice in the polar regions???

And why is it that Ice and snow are abound in a place where it barely rains. One must ask these questions to find out.

Personally if you want to hear my blunt definition here it goes:

Venus was a frozen comet. Yeah, you heard me. Once it flew over Earth the ionized particles of ice were attracted to the magnetic poles and were hosts to the instant "flash freeze" that occured. You don't have to believe this, for I wouldn't expect you to.

Abe

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dude, the ice age was created by a massive flood, which resulted in an increase in the oceans and it all started from that... i'm not going to go into it but read any geographical document on the ice age.

And the reason the ice is at the poles is because they are the furthest away from the equator and so the coldest!

Geez oh.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I get all of this info from David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret", so that would explain my so-called craziness.

If you have an open mind and a passion for truths than look up the following:

Brian Desborough
The Roche Limit
Nikolai Ivanovitch Vavilov
Mariner 9 mission over Mars

If that doesn't help nothing I am aware of will.

Abe

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It's not a case of understand

The ice age was over 10,000 years ago... Man did not live that far north at that time because they were still migrating from the deserts of Arfica... and the reason it's not on any map makers writings is that man couldn't write over 10,000 years ago! argh! you and your conspiracy's!

God damn started a new topic no1 will understand... i hope the NWO weren't behind my accidental mouse click!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

For one must ask, why is it that old map-makers never mentioned this Ice in the polar regions???

Ah, but they did. It was called "Ultima Thule" and they couldn't explore it because of the cold.

And why is it that Ice and snow are abound in a place where it barely rains. One must ask these questions to find out.

Only SOME of the area is a snow desert... and you're assuming that climate conditions were stable. They aren't. Snow is also created from sea foam (or lake chop... you see it in Chicago all the time -- a "lake effects blizard".

Venus was a frozen comet. Yeah, you heard me. Once it flew over Earth the ionized particles of ice were attracted to the magnetic poles and were hosts to the instant "flash freeze" that occured.

The site that you got the info from apparently doesn't understand the term "ionized water" and is waving it around at you like some sort of magic wand, hoping you'll believe it and therefore the person writing it.

Here (from an ionizing filter site) is what ionized water REALLY is:
www.ionizers.org...

Your water now enters the ionization chamber. Here it has a very specific low voltage electric current passed through it, which causes the soluble minerals in it to be attracted to either a positive 'pole' or a negative 'pole' depending on their own valency, or electrical energy signature. When this happens, the water separates into alkaline and acid streams.

So, (using Real Science) what would have happened, according to this very unbelievable scenario, is that one of the poles would be an alkalai waste where the snow was so toxic it would burn the skin off any animal there... and the other pole would be equally acidic.

No such "burned carcases" have ever been found... nor were the mammoths and other creatures "flash frozen."

Also, Velikovsky was a really bad scholar and forgot to read long enough to realize that there have been at least 5 ice ages.

I believe the original person to "blame" for this theory is Velikovsky, though others who were equally weak in science picked it up from him.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

"Venus was a frozen comet. Yeah, you heard me. Once it flew over Earth the ionized particles of ice were attracted to the magnetic poles and were hosts to the instant "flash freeze" that occured. You don't have to believe this, for I wouldn't expect you to. "

Hey Abe, I'm reading Icke's book right now as well. Interesting stuff, it has changed my thinking quite a bit as well. Lets not even get into the reptilians!!

Its always good to see some of his scientific information critically evaluated though, since he presents so much of it.

In terms of cloning, I'm sure that we've already done it with humans. I mean, look at the underground base in Dulce, New Mexico! This advertised thing about the mule is years behind the current state of technology.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
1. there is a god
2. there was an ice age and re are due for another in the near future.
3. Cloning, woah talk about something we are all gona fight about for a few years to come, you know what Cloning doesnt bother me much nor does Genetic engineering, sure there is some side effects and it could destroy our planet, but that is the worse case scenario, i mean if we didnt do things beadcause of a worse case scenario none of us would take medicine no one would do drugs no one would drive we wouldnt even leave our houses, Personally if i lost an ear and thet grew one from stem cells or what ever i would take it. If i had Kidney faliure and there was no donor i would take a cloned kidney. And as far as the goverment taking my DNA and using it for there own purposes their more then welcome to it, some how i dont think my genes are that spectacular im sure they would be more interested in people with IQ's of more then 200 and sports athletes.

top topics

join