It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we have enough Kaci Hickox threads yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Do we have enough Kaci Hickox threads yet?

Don't like them? Then don't read them. But I suggest you buck up and get used to it. It wouldn't surprise me if she went into politics after all this. Then you'll be hearing about her on here even more.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Hehe yeah I was just explaning myself for the benefit of people who might think otherwise. From all I've seen you are pretty solid with understanding other people's positions. You're one of the good ones
. I wish I had your calm and good nature. I can often get kinda mean/insulting without meaning to.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Hehe yeah I was just explaning myself for the benefit of people who might think otherwise. From all I've seen you are pretty solid with understanding other people's positions. You're one of the good ones
. I wish I had your calm and good nature. I can often get kinda mean/insulting without meaning to.

Nah, pretty sure I'm terribly broken and that's why I maintain the calm. Getting upset at others is pretty natural, lol, and god knows, someday I'll probably have an epic rant in this particular forum that makes people go, "omg, WA is human!!!!" lolol

Thanks though.
I mean well and I'm glad that shows through.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Eh I'm technically broken by our societal standards but I'm far more reasonable and kind hearted than most of the people i know in real life. It's not hard to spot your own.

How does that expression go? The inmates are running the asylum? My super kind hearted devout Catholic mother gave me crap for giving a homeless guy money. Isn't charity part of Christianity? People are so brainwashed these days

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I had my epic rant already and got put in my place. I'm trying to be better about restraining myself :p. As one of my best friends pointed out recently, I'm incredibly calm and non confrontational but when roused am frightening.

He reminded me of the time when my group of friends got really really deep into # talking one of our other friends and their family. This family is one of the nicest, most honest, most caring families but they are very very weird and non mainstream for our white picket fence town. I played along when it was just joking but after a half hour it got very very very vindictive. I couldn't contain myself and let loose. They stopped but when I went out for a cigarette talked about how crazy I am. My friend told me recently that I always impressed him with that because those people were being really awful and he loved seeing my righteous fury
. He was on my side since he knows how great that family is but didn't have the balls to question the status quo of our group.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
I kinda miss the constant barrage of plain old Ebola threads.

You're right... i've also had trouble finding my usual quota of threads making sweeping generalisations about Muslims or saying silly stuff about ancient technology. No fair.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join