It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream at 5 yrs old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello fello BTS members

Could you please help with interpreting a dream I had when I was about 5 yrs old.

It starts off like this. I'm in a kinda desert, with lots of people. I get the feeling that we are survivors of some massive war that happened, and I'm the leader. So I'm in the desert and we are being hunted down by Veloceraptor looking creatures(the kind off Jurrasic park, the smart ones).We all get captured and we are taken to a kinda "concentration camp" the kind that hitler used. Except it looked like the ones Stalin used. Big pit in the ground.

I find myself in a cell and I'm told to mate with a half human half Veloceraptor creature, she/it kept trying to seduce me but it wasn't working. They, the raptors say i've got something they want, it's in my genes. They also did like experiments on me, see how much pain I can take, beating the **** out of me , lol, , taking samples of blood, and testing mental abilites.

I'm back in the cell and a black box appears, somehow it's supposed to enable me to escape, but only me, no one else. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work though.

I had this dream for 2 weeks, on every night, it was all that I dreamed. Also in the dream I wasn't my five year old self, it looked as though I was early twenties, maybe late teens. I wore a black muscle-T/singlet, Army style cargo Trousers, and I had and necklace, with something on it, cant really remember. I'm 15 right now, and I dont have a necklace of any sort. Thats about as much as I can remember right now.

Any ideas on this dream would be helpful.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
To dream the same thing for 2 weeks straight is amazing.
Either your mind was really locked on something or something was REALLY trying to send you some message.

As a 5 yr. old I would think your mind would be less loaded down with ancillary stresses, but that isn't always the case.
It could be symbolic, but for a 5 yr old that seems sort of a remote possibility.

Can you remember any details about the black box? Dimensions, flat black or shiny, any little markings, groves or indentations?

I don't think I have ever had the same dream twice. On very rare occasions I sort of pick up where i left off.

I sometimes think reality is layered. If you experienced a dream that many times almost gives it a sort of reality. It could be prophetic, but i really have no idea.

It is a very interesting dream. Good story matterial.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Billing i think perhaps you had this dream recently. I find it almost impossible to beleive you can remember so clearly the details of a dream you 10 yrs ago, let alone a that your were 5 at the time. certainly some of the perceptions you report during the dream could not be attributed to a 5 year old. Frankly im afraid I dont beleive you. I dont understand the point of embroidering a dream nor trying to have us beleive you were 5 at the time. sorry kid.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To instar, lol I remember weird dreams like this all the time(I've been hunted by giant spiders, turned into half spider, haly human, and then been hunted down by family lol, and I'm actually quite fond of spiders). Yes I know its difficult to believe but I really did dream this at 5. If you dont believe me thats fine , but do you know anything about dream symbols that might help me understand my dream, it would be much appreciated.

To slank, The black box is about 30 cm side-to-side, 4 inches thick and 20 cm top-to-bottom. I cant remember the dimensions exactly. I just threw the box under the bed when I couldn't get it to work. I think it has a symbol on the top of it, as to what symbol it was, I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well my friend, I think the dream symbolises that you ate too much, too close to bed time that night!

By the way, young friend, Im very impressed with you, my post was quite
uncharacteristically sharp and abrupt, yet you remain polite and show alot of maturity. I like that alot. My apology to you mate.
Heres hoping sombody can interprate your dream for you.

[edit on 11-12-2004 by instar]

new topics

top topics

join