It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I The Only One That Does This??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Well, thank you!

So...Nobody stars and flags days after they read the thread??

I've done it that way plenty of times. I'm still in the mindset of my Blackberry from a couple years ago where starring or flagging meant an extra 5 minutes. That's what $96/mo to at&t got me. So I'll remember occasionally that I now pay $12/mo with Republic and can S/F almost instantly (as long as I'm on WiFi) and I'll go on a starring rampage.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's not that I forget. I will be in a thread for a bit and leave, then when I come back I'll see that I still have the option to star and flag, Basically I'll be all "whaaaaa, I know I starred and flagged".

I ALWAYS star and flag a thread I am interested in, it's a glitch in this site,or so I tell myself
edit on 31-10-2014 by mymymy because: me no know English

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Good to hear there are more of us.
As long as I eventually go back and star and flag I'm happy.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I go star and flag mad , if someone answers me no matter what i give a star to them for the reply and if i participate in a thread i flag it

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I sometimes realize I forget to star and flag as well when I re-visit a thread.

Oh...S&F...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

LOL, Thanks!!

I've been noticing that I've been doing that for some time and I always ask myself, "Why do you do that? " Then when I'm back in the thread I star and flag. Kind of sucks when you're like the first to answer, I'm sure the creator of the thread must wonder why they didn't get a star and flag. So people, please know, I am starring and flagging. Really I am!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join