It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could someone give me a definition of INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Jenisiz

You know I wasn't knocking you, right? It was a jab at MUFON - they have not been too keen on 'my' Monsieur Vallee in the past...

OMG!! I just realized I've been spelling his first name wrong - it's Jacques, with an 's'...
I'm a bad fangirl - tsk, tsk

It's ok lol I always misspell his last name... It's Vallee haha

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956

I'd say interdimensional beings are beings from another 3 dimensional universe much like our own, which exists as a separate set of dimensions, extradimensional beings are beings which exist beyond our physical universe, transdimensional beings are beings which exist across many dimensions. Those are probably the terms I use the most. Technically, I think humans are transdimensional in nature, because I think our "spiritual" aspects extend into higher dimensions, but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
I believe the whole idea of "INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS" is a psyop to lead us away from the very real alien visitations!

There is ZERO evidence for interdimensional beings.

Clearly you have never had an experience with these interdimensional beings, esle you would not have said that. Many of us on ATS can atest to their existance, myself included.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: VoidHawk
I believe the whole idea of "INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS" is a psyop to lead us away from the very real alien visitations!

There is ZERO evidence for interdimensional beings.

Clearly you have never had an experience with these interdimensional beings, esle you would not have said that. Many of us on ATS can atest to their existance, myself included.

I concur, we call them interdimensional now but in the past called them spirits, demons, angels, fairys, sprites etc but they are outside of our usual awareness until we encounter them and being in an age of science of course we try to rationalize them with only "not of our dimension" being teh one possible rational explanation.

Back in early 94 I was encountering a hell of a lot of bad activity and one was a shimmering black column of mist that rippled like a heat haze which jumped into me, I was wearing a silver medallion of the maddona and child that then turned immediately black as though it had been burned on the outside, I polished it off but it continued to go black, technically that was what we call a demon but I encountered far worse and am wounded to this day.

Is hell another dimension, is heaven another dimension?, It is the only way we can really rationalize these thing's.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

People dont understand that as society changes, technical words change, what the hebrews called the 'benai elohim', King James called angels/demons/watchers. The Greeks called them 'archons', and the muslims called them 'djin', but its all the same. If you ask me, heaven is home, and earth and hell are the extra demensions; Earth being the sorting grounds for the future dwellers of heaven or hell. One of humanity's biggest mistakes is separating science from spirituallity.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Interesting fact most Catholics and Christians are unaware of is the fact there is no hell. One of the many ways to show how religion has been twisted for gains. Oh my source btw...the bible. Sinners simply die...the good move on.

Ezek 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezek 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Psa 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

Psa 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

I could go on and on quoting the bible in where it says there is no hell...just silence. Hell was simply an invention by the church to scare the masses.

But yes there are, I believe different dimensional beings. These beings are often attributed with angles, demons, fairies ect.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What about sheol, the lake of fire, the second death all in Revelation??? Or the story of Lazarus and the rich man spoken by Jesus Himself? Death does not mean that you cease to exist. It has multiple meanings. Physical death means evacuation from the body, spiritual death means separation from God. I can assure you that Hell (the abyss) is real, and you will know when the 5th Trumpet is blown on 10/22/2016 that is not an invention of the religious hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

What about sheol, the lake of fire, the second death all in Revelation??? Or the story of Lazarus and the rich man spoken by Jesus Himself? Death does not mean that you cease to exist. It has multiple meanings. Physical death means evacuation from the body, spiritual death means separation from God. I can assure you that Hell (the abyss) is real, and you will know when the 5th Trumpet is blown on 10/22/2016 that is not an invention of the religious hypocrites.

Date will come and pass just as the countless others have as well. Stating that you know a date nullifies itself entirely as god himself says no one will know. Those quotes go beyond physical death...it clearly says they as well as their thoughts and consciousness cease to exist. There's hundreds of times it's stated.

Lake of fire was actually an addition along with several other references. It's common knowledge King James and others added it...well documented.

Truth - "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Don't want to veer off course but if you'd like to discuss, feel free to start a thread or pm me. Spent several years studying world religions throughout my college years and can provide pages of fallacies and proof.

edit on 30-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A woman wrote that saying prayers protected her from something that may not even have a religion? Wow, that is an eye opener, never heard that before. Thanks for the advice.
SF
a reply to: ryan2010

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SanFrancisco1956
A woman wrote that saying prayers protected her from something that may not even have a religion? Wow, that is an eye opener, never heard that before. Thanks for the advice.
SF

Something I've researched and found interesting is maybe it's not the actually words but the belief behind it. They say an exorcism or blessing works best when the victim is a believer. What if an emotion of security and belief causes a shift in say a psychic radiation scares or starves it. The prayer feels strength in the word that repeating it increases said radiation.

This can be taken further due to the theory that emotional duress brings them in to your home. Maybe they feed on this?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
sorry that my post is vague, it was an alien abduction book that I read reguarding the praying, she said for her it works, it was my own thought that maybe what was visting her wasn't an ET, but something nasty that responds to prayer, sorry I haven't posted evidence im not sure how to yet

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yeah...dunno if words would scare off et. Another being..one that feeds of energy, maybe it's possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: VoidHawk

Well voidhawk you make a point about zero evidence but if they can only interact through energy and field manipulation with our dimension for what ever reason and one of them was to drop a mars bar wrapper (don't know what you call them in the states so substitute for hershe bar) and it was to fall to earth then as it was of there dimension it would not remain in ours and would return to it's own quantum reality unless those two reality were merging somehow.
So evidence of such beings would be almost impossible except for the results of there actions in our dimension (Unless they had a kind of Dimensional interchange technology changing permanently until changed back there quantum dimensional locality), unlike aliens from another world who if they dropped a wrench it would still be here if they did not pick it up before they left.

Also as for zero evidence what about all those psychics and out of body experience as well as other non physical experience that if not halluination must therefore indicate other realitys or planes of existance.

Hi LABTECH767

There is no evidence! None whatsoever!
The whole Interdimensional thing has only really gained interest as a way of explaining the fact that many people see ufo's, but they cant catch them or provide proof of their existence.

I find it very odd that those of us who say we're being visited by beings from other planets are scoffed at, while at the same time, there's little to no opposition to the interdimensional idea, even though there's not a single shred of evidence for it.
The interdimensional idea is being pushed with little opposition, dont you find that just a little bit suspicious?

The common belief is aliens from other planets have visited us, and the governments know all about it, and they want to keep us mere mortals from finding out about it.
They know they cant stop us researching it so what can they do? They push the interdimensional stuff knowing full well it leads knowhere, but it does keep us all looking in the wrong direction.
And we should note that there's a lot more evidence for what I've just written than there is for the interdimensional stuff!

As for the out of body experiences and the psychics.
I recently read somewhere that its now believed that we are aware of only 5% of what makes up our own universe, 95% of it is invisble to us (dark matter etc), so to me, it seems much more likely that those people are experiencing some king of shift into that other 95% thats normally invisible. I think thats much more likely than interaction with another dimension.

Do other dimensions exist? We dont know.
Could seperate dimensions interact with each other? We dont know, but I personally think that extremely unlikely.
Is it very likely that other dimensions would be to the same scale as ours? What size would I be if I were to drop into another dimension? Would I be big enough to even be visible? or maybe I'd be so big I wouldnt fit into it!
Would time, and hence speed be the same as it is in our own dimension? Would I age so fast I wouldnt even have time to draw a breath of air?

I'm not saying other dimensions dont exist, but I find it very hard to believe that two dimensions would be so alike that beings could skip between them.

As I said, I think the whole idea is being pushed to lead us away from the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Actually the existence of parallel dimensions is a valid theory of quantum physics and it is also an interesting and very odd convergence with psychic believe and religious belief in other worlds but there is no reason not to think it may simply be an artefact of the way our psyche's are wired weather we are humble uneducated people or indeed quantum physicists with enough paper qualifications to keep the entire population of new York from running out of toilette paper for a year, it all essentially boil's down to how we construct our view of the world and what data we built that model on.

Now having said that if it is real and I do believe it is most certainly a valid view then the same laws and ground rules against attempting to interact with these other dimensions as where stipulated by those who feared that people could lose control of themselves or even be taken over by spirits in the 1800's applies, i.e. it is dangerous to tamper with what we do not know and to try to talk to strangers beyond our perception as well as serving us no real practical purpose other than to reinforce some belief system or other.

But here is a video by renowned and celebrity physicist michio kaku.

Just Google or Bing his name with multi universe theory or parallel reality theory.

Now of course the theory did not originate with Mr Kaku and is a very widely accepted model, merging of these parallels also explains some things that would give a psychiatrist a headache and formerly he would have claimed were fantasy's or false memory's.

This is not cointel and can unlock energy sources that may make normal interstellar flight possible for us, I do believe we may have been visited by being's from other worlds in our own reality but I also think it is vastly more probable that if inter dimensional travel it possible then we may also be visited by being's from next door so to speak, it is also possible that mix of these phenomena is occurring, maybe there is a civilization somewhere else in our universe who are communicating with a race on our world but in a parallel universe/reality/dimension.

From a military point of view imagine being able to move your army into your enemy's territory but in a side dimension were the enemy is not present then being able to phase your army back when you schedule the attack to begin or have built up enough of a presence to take them out in one attack.
Imagine dimension skipping weapons and craft that could evade anti air craft and anti missile weapon's.
Sugery without the need for external incision's.
Communications through a parallel reality were there was no civilization so no interference for your signal.
Escape from natural disasters by moving into an unpopulated reality in which they are not occurring.
Colonization of parallel unpopulated virgin earths.
Resource gathering in parallel world's.

Of course if we where doing it there may also be others in other parallels who would be doing likewise and a inter dimensional train crash could arise where they converge, indeed this may happen in reality anyway as there is no reason to assume just because a parallel reality comes into being that it will not re converge with it's original time stream once the source of the deviation that separated it has evened out.
Also parallel reality may not be parallel universes but localised time streams that eventually remerge naturally anyway like out of phase sinusoidal waveforms on an oscilloscope slowly being attenuated until they are in phase.

By the way Voidhawk I have experience Nightmarish paranormal activity in my life and have suffered greatly under it's influence, in fact I am still suffering, I have also seen a UFO or unidentified object as only one was flying on at least three occasions.

Twice as a child, little men is silver suits with totally black face mask's and a car sized U shaped object in our garden (my mother remember holding he in terror and she had carried me up to the top of our three story house, she remembers seeing flames rising into the sky like a rocket, there was a dark place and a female voice and something was done to me but was it in this reality (For me it was most certainly real and I have an unusual C shaped scar over my right ear half way to the top of my head and tender to touch as well as having bad vision in my right eye) I feel they took something from me and hurt me almost like an act of sabotage or keeping an animal neutered so that it won't be a problem later when it grows up.

Once a crystal like asymmetrical crystal that I called frozen lightning it was glowing blue in plain sight sitting on top of another house identical to ours across the street were my mothers friend lived, she died much later about 14 to 16 years with a very unusual and rare cancer that turned her bones into a chalk like substance and it was not osteoporosis but a cancer, I distinctly remember walking with my big sister to the sweet shop (this was in the early 1970's) and pointing it our, she looked and said "Oh yeah but her eyes seemed glazed over and trancelike as did all the adult's, the other kid's just ignored it in the children's nursery behind betty's house and I watched it fade (it faded) our of vision over a two week period becoming more transparent until it was no longer visible, interestingly there was snow on the roof's at the time but around it the snow was melted away, I was a strange child following the first encounter becoming introverted and unable to socialize with the other children so used to play on my own, they put the advanced puzzled and jigsaws in front of me and I could put them together immediately seeing the shaped before I picked them up so I had been altered but I feel my awareness or perception was different to those around me.

Once in the late 1990's I was walking home from work in that same town to the neighbouring town were we then lived (About a 6 mile walk form the factory to our house) and while passing through a small village called Westhead near the Pilkington laboratory's in Lancashire I felt something, I looked up feeling a sensation as I would call it of being watched and looked directly at a black shiny reflective domes circular or spherical craft about a couple of hundred feet altitude, it was flying under the clour layer but in and out of it and back then our road's were illuminated with sodium street lamps creating a yellow light pollution, this reflected form under it, there was a still gale blowing and the craft flew in the opposite direction to the gale at a speed similar to a Tornado jet fighter, I.e. very fast toward Pilkington laboratory's, size was hard to estimate but larger than a place certainly and un illuminated.

I have also encountered ghosts and any genuine researcher into psychic phenomena will tell you that this is not unususal with sensitive people being A more prone to detect these things that others would not notice and B both occurrences falling into the category of apparition and unidentified sighting.

I have encountered both evil and good and most certainly do not think the UFO's are good at all though there may be some that are as it is a large universe out there.

edit on 1-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

michio kaku.
It was he that I was thinking of when I said the interdimensional stuff was being pushed.

Your own experiences.
Thanks for taking the time to post them

I too have had a few odd happenings so I dont doubt people who say they've had such experiences, however, those experiences are here within our own universe, I do not see them as evidence of other dimensions etc.

I am intrigued by your "little men in silver suits with totally black face mask's". I once awoke to see little men in silver suits at the foot of my bed, but they didn't have black masks covering their faces, and that makes me wonder whether your mind has invented the mask so you dont see the faces? The faces I saw were damned ugly scary gobling like faces. Is it possible your mind is stopping you from seeing them?

Something in the vid you posted above made me smile, it was when he was talking about being able to move an army out of our existance so that it could be moved closer to the enemy without being seen. It caught my attention because of two things that I have witnessed personally, and I take them seriously because they didn't happen while I was sleeping, and they didn't happen when I was a child, so they are not figments of imagination or dreams.
The first could have an explanation, but that would mean someone entered my home on two occasions just to play a silly joke, but I dont believe that to be true. I'm a smoker, and my tobacco and lighter were on the desk beside my keyboard. I went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea, came back to the desk sat down and rolled a smoke, but no lighter!!! I searched EVERYWHERE but could not find it. About a week later I'm sitting at my desk and there it was, my lighter was back in the exact spot where it should have been! I live alone so there is no-one else who could have moved it. It doesnt sound like much, but I know for sure it vanished and returned.

The other odd thing was much more recent (about two weeks ago) and involved a friend I was visiting. We'd been looking at something on his computer and so I'd had to put my specs on. When I was about to leave I put my specs away in their case. As I stood up my friend said "dont forget your glasses" and passed me a pair of specs. I told him they weren't mine but he insisted they must be. I showed him that mine were in their case. He looked very confused. I asked him where he'd gotten them from and he said they were laying in his lap, he'd only just found them, and he kept insisting they must be mine.
Slightly annoyed by his attempts to make me take the specs I very sternly told him they were not mine.
He said "But they must be, they were just here laying in my lap, how else could I have gotten them?"
Looking at the specs I could see they were nothing like mine, the lenses were much thicker, so I told hime to put my specs on, and then to put the others on so he could see the difference, which he did. He now looked very concerned and kept saying "How else could I have gotten them".
I've learnt to smile at such odd things but my friend was clearly very concerned as he realised the implications of what had occured.
I'll have to go visit him because I'm wondering if those specs will just vanish again!

I suspect you'll tell me these two incidents are evidence of other dimensions? Maybe, I dont deny that other dimensions are a possibility, but I'm much more inclined to think they are evidence of just how little we know about our own reality.

And I'm still very suspicious of the way this whole interdimensional thing is being pushed

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

As I remember they had oversized head's but where only about a little larger or even the same size as I was when I saw them, they had illumination around the bezel and black empty faces like black opaque face plates on there helmet's.

Oddly and probably in no way connected as a child and this was probably just a dream but there was a place in the sky and they were like workers, they did not look like us but other than that did have faces but no hair, about the size of a child but they were not children and were very old, I can only think of worker bees or ant's going about there business were like a factory everyone has a specific job, they never spoke to us (I don't remember anything about grey's or black almond eye's), I'd guess thinking back that both the one's I saw in the Garden and the one's in the possible dreamscape half memory were both (if they were not the same being's) about 2.5 to 3.5 feet tall or somewhere in that range, they would have had there heads about the height of the door handles but I am only guessing based on what I saw and they were absolutely terrifying.

You know something though about Almond eyes on entitys like the American UFO experience, well there is a infamous former prison on Tasmania in Australia and inmates were never allowed to see one another's faces, they had to wear sack cloth hoods and were only allowed to remove them in church were they had to put there heads through a hole that had boards to either side so they could only see the priest and never one another.

In this Victorian experiment based on some quacks idea of how to reform prisoners a young and apparently attractive governess was hired to look after the children by the Prison Governor and his wife, this young woman was there barely six months, it was claimed she was dreadfully unhappy but the truth is she was also a prisoner there and was most likely kept against her will with the Governor refusing to let her leave but we shall never know and she mysteriously fell down the stairs and broke her neck in the Prison Governors house (So was probably murdered after he did whatever), it is said sometimes troubled souls can not leave as they have unfinished business or are the victims of terrible injustice or crime's.

Her ghost is said to have been seen by many who visit the very dark and evil feeling place, the old Governors house is in a state of ruin but one photograph of a possible apparition of this young woman show's the stereotypical large almond shaped eye's, it is interesting to note how a medieval mind may have described such a strange ghost face as skull like.

Now as for thing's appearing or disappearing, well maybe you have a concerned guardian spirit who cares and was trying to get you to quit smoking, but this may interest you, not the best page I have read but the name apport was coined in the Victorian era or so I believe when all thing's paranormal were in vogue among the elite of society and table turning was a favourite pastime of wealthy lady's.
www.etherealthoughts.com...

Perhaps one of the funniest concerned a Victorian Medium who was a very fat woman, one night several miles across London a well to do group of ladys and gentlemen were having a séance when suddenly she fell out of the air in her night dress (she claimed she had been asleep in bed) onto the table stunning the group and nearly breaking the table, I have searched but without remembering her name I can not find the story to post.

edit on 2-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
A renowned biblical scholar, who specializes in near east languages and Semitic studies, agrees with some prominent ufologists that the alien phenomena is non-physical.

Michael s heiser

top topics

<< 1   >>

join