It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stillwater man killed in near-beheading; murder charge filed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Seriously? That must've been one of the stories that I breezed quickly by when I checked to see if this one was posted yet. In all seriousness, what is up in Oklahoma as there seems to be an inordinate interest in beheading people there? YEESH.

And yes, it is double standards but odds are, it'll be pinned on the drugs as Murgatroid has probably correctly pointed out--fantasizing about killing on meth is an issue.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
" Stillwater man killed in near-beheading; murder charge filed "

Is there any indications of possible Ebola?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Hehe yeah he's obviously not a healthy individual mentally but no one is who does these kinds of things.

I'm just annoyed that when Christians do this stuff they are crazy. When Muslims do it they are just Muslim. Just compare the two stories of Oklahoma beheading to see the truth :p

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So if your anti christian extremest you want to be with ISIS????

All we ever hear about is all this how bad extremist muslims are, but flip the religion and now you are an ISIS sympathizer?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
wow, everyone is quick to jump to point a finger at the Christians. Quick close all churches and off with their heads! You guys really think this drug induced punk has a clue what Christianity is all about.

quote from the article...During Isaiah Marin’s 911 call, “the caller began rambling about sacrificing and magic,” according to the affidavit. “Asked how … he murdered someone, Isaiah stated, ‘I hacked them to death with a machete.’”

In August, on one of his Facebook pages, Isaiah Marin wrote, “Tried to take on a demon and God had to help me through the tough parts. Got to be careful with my words and pay closer attention to my emotions.

I do not know of any Christian organization that practice or teaches this. I have noticed there seems to be a trend on here to attack Christians.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

So being quick to attack christianity is bad but being quick to attack muslims is fine??

Like it or not it seems he was a zealot and in a christian nature, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
If we are going to blame the Muslim religion when some one lobs some one heads off with then it has to be done when a christian does it as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

The killings you are preferring too were not done in the name of their religion. Also they have not called for an attack on the american people. Big difference.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No explanation is necessary.

It is common knowledge that fantasizing about killing is just one of the many symptoms meth users have.

Thanks for your post.
I tried to explain this in another post too. Meth users are very schizophrenic. I know from first hand experiences.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Sure some Christian organizations still practice some of the darker sides of Christianity. Fred phelps church for example.

And the Christian doctrine? The bible? It reads like a comic book most of the time. Extremely detailed and gory.

If someone could imbed this for me that would be great I'm on a mobile, its a nice short humorous tale that relates.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Nah just a double standard. The other Oklahoma beheading wasnt terrorism but was called terrorism because he was Muslim.

Can you defend Christian extremists bombing abortion clinics for me? My middle school history teacher, a fantastic teacher and funny good natured guy, lost his daughter to Christian terrorists.

Double standards all day every day. 'Murica.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That sort of looks like meth face to me ...

Not sure how someone who is devout can miss that thing about "Thou shalt not murder," but I suppose if he was reading too much into the meth and "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" or whatever it is completely missing that it is referring to a specific type of worship found in those days. Not that modern paganism is a good thing to be endorsed or approved of, but it's not the same exactly as the worship being condemned in those days which incorporated human sacrifice I think.

Oh well, just more proof that we are living in the days of Noah.

Yes. in fact most of the verses that adress witchcraft are somewhat inaccurate translation of other things such as poisoner necromancer and so forth. additionally. judging and executing sentence are things reserved for whatever government exists. it is a right reserved to the state. When Saul was trying to kill david; david refused to kill Saul even in self defense because Saul was king. in Romans 13 again; war and criminal justice are reserved for the state even at the time of roman occupation and persecution of Christians. even the rather streamlined form of ancient Jewish deuteronomical justice judgement and punishment was a function of the group rather than an individual. a sober respected elder, two believable trusted witnesses and no self incrimination allowed. even a full confession had to be ignored. There is no endorsement of individuals taking it upon themselves to judge and execute anyone for anything. in practice; even with tons of capital crimes listed it was hard to get executed because unless two people who were known truth tellers saw someone do something and brought it to a judge who believed them over any witnesses the accused called they would be found not guilty. and even though you had all these capital crimes there were also places of sanctuary; even whole cities, that the accused could flee to to escape the wrath of the victims or the victim's families.

in the new testament the only time a death sentence was prescribed was only in effect if there was absolutely no civil secular government in power in the jurisdiction. so if somehow christians were all alone on a desert island in international waters and they had to they could then according to the NT hold a jewish trial under it's legal constraints and execute a capital criminal if they could prove it to the satisfaction of the jewish legal system. that's not a very likely circumstance. and it's not easy to prove someone did something when you need two eyewitnesses that saw them do the deed and the defendant cannot confess by law. adultery... so you two witnesses saw them do this? and what exactly were *you* two doing in thier bedroom when they were doing this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join