It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation underway after B.C. child exposed to HIV risk during vaccination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

It is disgusting that we can be treated by people who have AIDS. One mistake and someone innocent gets it. Doctors and Nurses should not be allowed to conduct any procedure where the possibility of infecting someone can happen.

I am not a person that wants to be treated by an AIDS suffer anymore than I want to be treated by an Ebola sufferer.

I know there are lots of people out there who will throw a fit at this....But I don't care.

Being friends with someone with AIDS is normal and handshakes and regular interaction is safe...but having someone treating a patient when they have THE AIDS is disgusting....as we are seeing with this young INNOCENT child who could now have this infliction.

Maybe they should of informed the parents and child BEFORE hand that the nurse had AIDS. What normal parent would then allow this type of treatment to continue with all the facts on the table and knowing the nurse had AIDS. I would not. I don't care about the aids suffers feelings...this is about contaminating others and safety.

Disgusting!!

Its funny how the law in Canada now states that if you knowingly have AIDS and you have unprotected sex with someone and you don't tell them before hand you have aids you can face serious charges. Why is it different for medical staff where people go to get better and are supposed to trust these people?

edit on 30-10-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Its funny how the law in Canada now states that if you knowingly have AIDS and you have unprotected sex with someone and you don't tell them before hand you have aids you can face serious charges. Why is it different for medical staff where people go to get better and are supposed to trust these people?

You are so right, the nurse should face the same charges as someone with AIDS who didn't inform their sex partner.

<< 1   >>

join