It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: nonspecific

Farage doesn't hate outsiders, he hates the open door policy that Labour left us with allowing tens of thousands of eastern Europeans to come and take British jobs and scrounge benefits off the tax payers.

Yet again, the media taking things and twisting them out of context.

Did you find this out from the media?

As above politics is generated via media. Farage is an upperclass twit like all the rest.

Absolute nonsense the biggest drain on the benifit system is pensions from those that have contributed to a pension scheme for most of there working lives. don't get me started here.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: KROandSOTV

You know what I'm thinking - ... ...

HAHAHAHA well my assumption of you is a dirty left wing little new age traveller gurdian reading peado benefit loving immigrant that is no good to my country that supports UAF.An that is what i honestly think.

I can not argue with that, especially as you put your opinion across so eloquently. But to reinforce/negate your assumptions (assumptions are often correct that's why our brain uses them to survive) ...

I don't understand what left wing is (evident from this thread) so can't say either way but I don't like the tories and think Lib Dems are saps. Labour are just as bad as the rest. I'm wingless?

I have been traveling - twice.

When I thought papers were worth reading, I did indeed read the Guardian (not now, it's as unbiased as the rest in it's own sickening way).

I don't fornicate with kids - but as an insult I too like to call people peados, it carries weight and can cut the ice in factory situations.

I have worked almost all my life, however yes, when I was on benefits and free to go fishing everyday I bloody loved it. But only lasted 6 weeks as I was forced to get a job. I am not an immigrant but traveling has made me want to be a migrant.

And UAF? I rarely get into politics as stuff like this happens.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Farage doesn't hate outsiders, he hates the open door policy that Labour left us with allowing tens of thousands of eastern Europeans to come and take British jobs and scrounge benefits off the tax payers.

As above politics is generated via media. Farage is an upperclass twit like all the rest.

Absolute nonsense the biggest drain on the benifit system is pensions from those that have contributed to a pension scheme for most of there working lives. don't get me started here.

PENSIONS ARE NOT BENEFITS

I like everybody else pays into a system that will pay for my pension

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You know what I'm thinking - it's to do with stereotypes, it's very wrong I know but my thoughts go with statistics/common themes. I'm putting you in the group of football louts who vote UKIP and don't want those immigrants taking our jobs. It's a big assumption, a really unfair one too but hat's honestly what I think.

All this said, I'm talking like it matters who gets into power, it doesn't. The corporations, Murdoch, Bilderbergs, whoever else has overwhelming power - they will get what they want and they are the ones who force the decisions, they have the last say.

HAHAHAHA well my assumption of you is a dirty left wing little new age traveller gurdian reading peado benefit loving immigrant that is no good to my country that supports UAF.An that is what i honestly think.

That comment makes you look as silly as you are. Really you silly silly person. I hope you see this before both posts get removed you silly person.

Go back to your ALE mate
Dont call me silly and say nothing about the OP who started this thread .

Do you really expect me to allow you to give such broad and offensive comments and leave it at that?

You called someone a "dirty left wing little new age traveller gurdian reading peado benefit loving immigrant"

I could argue with you all day and most of the night and still win beers or not.

Please give me your next statement.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I agree and that is not what I said. What I meant to say was the biggest drain on the benifit system is pensions that have already been paid for but now. If I said otherwise I appologise.

PENSIONS ARE NOT BENEFITS

I like everybody else pays into a system that will pay for my pension

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You know what I'm thinking - it's to do with stereotypes, it's very wrong I know but my thoughts go with statistics/common themes. I'm putting you in the group of football louts who vote UKIP and don't want those immigrants taking our jobs. It's a big assumption, a really unfair one too but hat's honestly what I think.

All this said, I'm talking like it matters who gets into power, it doesn't. The corporations, Murdoch, Bilderbergs, whoever else has overwhelming power - they will get what they want and they are the ones who force the decisions, they have the last say.

That comment makes you look as silly as you are. Really you silly silly person. I hope you see this before both posts get removed you silly person.

Go back to your ALE mate
Dont call me silly and say nothing about the OP who started this thread .

Do you really expect me to allow you to give such broad and offensive comments and leave it at that?

You called someone a "dirty left wing little new age traveller gurdian reading peado benefit loving immigrant"

I could argue with you all day and most of the night and still win beers or not.

Please give me your next statement.

You have no choice mate if im going to say something i will if it offends you tough i dont care,not bothered in the slightest

do you understand that.

Yeah and i stick to what i have commented just like op sticks by his assumption of me

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This is what I'm talking about, angsty posts (not you him/her obv)...

The angst ridden society that will latch onto someone who seems like he is offering a way out. All this pent up stuff, these guys are angry for a reason, a reason perpetuated by the media - so the way out can be offered in the form of Farage, they latch on, take his hand and the country is there for the ruling. Rule Farage, rule the country.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I do not mind I would just like like to discuss it as opposed to agression and rude comments.

Name calling is fine as long as you can back it up with intelligent argument and political reasoning.

Your go short fat bloke

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This is what I'm talking about, angsty posts (not you him/her obv)...

The angst ridden society that will latch onto someone who seems like he is offering a way out. All this pent up stuff, these guys are angry for a reason, a reason perpetuated by the media - so the way out can be offered in the form of Farage, they latch on, take his hand and the country is there for the ruling. Rule Farage, rule the country.

I am not going to argue with you as you are talking sense.

I think you may be out of place in this conversation.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
UKIP have merely seen a niche in the market and have set about playing on people's fears regarding immigration and the continuing rhetoric in the right wing press.

They are the right wing of the Tory party, a party that most back benchers want them to become. They are fed up with the Bilderbergers that run this country and dictate this group's vision for Europe.

To blame child abuse solely on the gangs of Asians in the North is ridiculous, the Houses of Parliament are full of child abusers and have been historically implicated in this. Why else are they stalling on the so say independent inquiry by installing people embedded in the establishment to chair this?

UKIP are not NAZIS by definition, but they are not the party of common sense either. They may win the by-election on November 20th as currently they seem to be attracting racists from all walks of life, despite political persuasion. You can try and dress it up all you like, but fundamentally this country is full of racists and the more I read about isolated local incidents being blown out of proportion, the more I come to realise this.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sorry mate, I meant he was being angsty to you. And me. And that this angst was what helps Farage/Hitler rise from the depths. Not you being angsty. (What a sh*t word to use over and over, I just can't think of a similarly neutral alternative).

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ok I am going to be the first one to stop arguing and take a step back in all of this.

It's a pretty bold OP and I will give credit for it. The question is though is it?

Lets all take a moment to look or if you do not not know then google how the Nazi party came to power. Look at what happened to a broken Germany and how the rise of the Nazi party came to be and see if there is any simalarity to the current situation.

Until we do that no one can truly comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Sorry mate, I meant he was being angsty to you. And me. And that this angst was what helps Farage/Hitler rise from the depths. Not you being angsty. (What a sh*t word to use over and over, I just can't think of a similarly neutral alternative).

Please see above post. Hope it clarifies.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Am i youre the one that assumes im a football lout a beer drinking right wing racist bigot.

Well let me tell you something about my life

IN 2012 i got lung cancer i tried to carry on working as a carpenter, i also ran a under 10 football club with help from BCFC.

At the end of 2012 the cancer became to much for me i had to stop work and stop coaching the kids football.

I had to apply for ESA which was refused told me i was fit for work ,appealed i did took just over 14 months to get to court, i won.

This year had my left lung took out and my right lower lung took out.

This has left me house bound im 45yrs old.

So go back to youre assumption of me and think again

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

The green are a joke! Unless you want a government that destroys the economy, returns the UK to a pre industry state and dictates your lifes!

Reduce the number of journeys made by unsustainable modes of transport, particularly by car and aeroplane.

Keep your Fing hands of my travelling freedom !

TR036 The Green Party will seek to create car-free developments wherever feasible, through both planning arrangements and financial incentives

Car free?

TR040 The most obviously sustainable fuel is human muscle power, which is used when walking and cycling. Therefore, these two modes appear at the top of our hierarchy, as shown in TR030. Animal powered transport, in particular horse powered transport, is also sustainable provided that sufficient care is taken to ensure animal welfare.Text

WTF!!! They want us to go back to horses? I mean WTF!!!!!

TR068 The Green Party supports the principle of road charging for motorised vehicles

Yup lets make it completely unfeasble to travel to work if you dont live in one of the big city's!

TR090 The aim of these policies is to reduce the impact that commuting currently has on transport problems, particularly pollution and congestion. A significant means to achieve this is through extending the use of telecommunication technology so that work from home is more easily arranged.

In other words we dont care about the unemployment it causes if people are sitting at home they cant kill polar bears with there evil car emissions.

TR306 Car parking is not a right that any driver has on the road. Restrictions on parking on roads will be expected to increase to make more efficient use of road space and to improve safety. The aim of parking policy will be to transfer the expectation that drivers have that they can park anywhere to one where parking will only be allowed in appropriate places that are duly marked. These would specifically exclude pavement parking that can obstruct pedestrians and any parking on green spaces adjacent to roads

Whats the point of having a GD car if you cant park it!

TR310 Vehicles would not be permitted for road use that had the ability to travel at greater speeds than the majority of EU national maximum speed levels.

So now they want to take my right to choose what car I drive?

FA270 The planning system will be used to ensure that there is a limit on the number of takeaway food establishments selling food high in saturated fat, salt and sugar in a given area.

So now they want to shut down peoples businesses they have worked hard to set up?

CJ331 All accused who admit the offence or are convicted would immediately be provided with an opportunity to offer reparation to the victim(s). Local victim/offender mediation services could convey such offers to victims, in liaison with victim support, and negotiate between the two parties, offering the chance of a direct meeting - in the immediate future or later on - if the victim would like to have the opportunity.

awww thats nice if you murder someone you can sit down for a nice little chat to apologise.

CJ332 It is important to note that the process of mediation and reparation does not put all the onus on the offender. It is a mutual process: the community has a responsibility to provide adequate and well-staffed support facilities.

Really? The victims responsible now?

CJ336 For serious offences where the offender is regarded as a danger to society, or others are affected (for example because they fear they may become the next victims), a personal settlement is not enough. Serious offences require a public denunciation, and these cases would be brought to Court by the prosecution.

O im sure denunciation will make the victims of rape of the families of those murdered feel like justice is done.

CJ382 For the vast majority of women in the criminal justice system, solutions in the community are more appropriate. Community sentences must be designed to take account of women’s particular vulnerabilities and domestic and childcare commitments

WTF!!!!!!! Thats just pure 100% sexism!

I have to too stop there so much stupidity and totalitarian attitude in there joke of a manifesto my head will explode.

The Green party can all go rot.

edit on 30-10-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

They are fed up with the Bilderbergers that run this country and dictate this group's vision for Europe.

And so am I.

If that makes me a racist than so be it!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Smallest violin in the world pal.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
UKIP are the party for the desperately moronic and easily misguided.

Charisma over policies.

Horrible party, filled with the lunatic fringe. Worse than the tories.

The only reason people are voting for these crooked bastards is because the main three parties are useless. However, I'd rather see a decent alternative left wing party fill the void rather than these bigoted, homophobic xenophobes.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Reduce the number of journeys made by unsustainable modes of transport, particularly by car and aeroplane.

Keep your Fing hands of my travelling freedom !

TR036 The Green Party will seek to create car-free developments wherever feasible, through both planning arrangements and financial incentives

Car free?

TR040 The most obviously sustainable fuel is human muscle power, which is used when walking and cycling. Therefore, these two modes appear at the top of our hierarchy, as shown in TR030. Animal powered transport, in particular horse powered transport, is also sustainable provided that sufficient care is taken to ensure animal welfare.Text

WTF!!! They want us to go back to horses? I mean WTF!!!!!

TR068 The Green Party supports the principle of road charging for motorised vehicles

Yup lets make it completely unfeasble to travel to work if you dont live in one of the big city's!

TR090 The aim of these policies is to reduce the impact that commuting currently has on transport problems, particularly pollution and congestion. A significant means to achieve this is through extending the use of telecommunication technology so that work from home is more easily arranged.

In other words we dont care about the unemployment it causes if people are sitting at home they cant kill polar bears with there evil car emissions.

TR306 Car parking is not a right that any driver has on the road. Restrictions on parking on roads will be expected to increase to make more efficient use of road space and to improve safety. The aim of parking policy will be to transfer the expectation that drivers have that they can park anywhere to one where parking will only be allowed in appropriate places that are duly marked. These would specifically exclude pavement parking that can obstruct pedestrians and any parking on green spaces adjacent to roads

Whats the point of having a GD car if you cant park it!

TR310 Vehicles would not be permitted for road use that had the ability to travel at greater speeds than the majority of EU national maximum speed levels.

So now they want to take my right to choose what car I drive?

FA270 The planning system will be used to ensure that there is a limit on the number of takeaway food establishments selling food high in saturated fat, salt and sugar in a given area.

So now they want to shut down peoples businesses they have worked hard to set up?

CJ331 All accused who admit the offence or are convicted would immediately be provided with an opportunity to offer reparation to the victim(s). Local victim/offender mediation services could convey such offers to victims, in liaison with victim support, and negotiate between the two parties, offering the chance of a direct meeting - in the immediate future or later on - if the victim would like to have the opportunity.

awww thats nice if you murder someone you can sit down for a nice little chat to apologise.

CJ332 It is important to note that the process of mediation and reparation does not put all the onus on the offender. It is a mutual process: the community has a responsibility to provide adequate and well-staffed support facilities.

Really? The victims responsible now?

CJ336 For serious offences where the offender is regarded as a danger to society, or others are affected (for example because they fear they may become the next victims), a personal settlement is not enough. Serious offences require a public denunciation, and these cases would be brought to Court by the prosecution.

O im sure denunciation will make the victims of rape of the families of those murdered feel like justice is done.

CJ382 For the vast majority of women in the criminal justice system, solutions in the community are more appropriate. Community sentences must be designed to take account of women’s particular vulnerabilities and domestic and childcare commitments

WTF!!!!!!! Thats just pure 100% sexism!

I have to too stop there so much stupidity and totalitarian attitude in there joke of a manifesto my head will explode.

The Green party can all go rot.

Congratulations on your post but on actually reading it it there is nothing there. Please repost one by one so it can be discussed individually and we can point out all the reasons you are incorrect one at a time.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Just sayin....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join