It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: damo1583
UKIP on the face of it are a farce, unfortunately we are going through economic hardship. As we know when people go through hardship and uncertainty they are susceptible to suggestion! That's how the Nazis gained power in the thirties. Farage and his goons have absolutely no idea how to run a government. This whole joke of a party are just stirting up insecurity and headline hunting!!! Trouble is the mainstream political parties have f***ed things up so badly that its left the door open for narrow minded imbeciles to get their twisted message across!

Who exactly is capable of running a country? Conservatives? They have done a very poor job this past 4 years, does that make them front runners because they have 4 years of bad experience. Labour? Look at the mess they left last time they were in power, not to mention wars we should never have been involved in. Lib Dems? Well they are just a joke with a leader who has no clue at all.

I would rather take my chances with UKIP, at least they listen to the people, but UKIP can only manage a coalition this time round and it is there UKIP will gain experience and grow as a party.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

TPTB tried to assasinate Nigel Farage a few years back.. he actually survived a plane crash.

I'm not from the UK but have heard and seen Farage on the EU comission since about 2011, and this guy is right on. Talking against the EU elite and the the world banks, which very few politicians dared to stand up against. Yes he has strong anti immigration stands but that's also understandable, immigrants should be helping the country's growth and at least respect it, not living on wealthfare and talk against it.

It's all common sense, and that is why the MSM hates him because he makes sense, which goes against the MSM logic of maintaining the status-quo.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

I'd hardly call that an attempted assassination - the plane was towing a huge UKIP banner which got tangled with the aircraft, causing it to crash land.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: redeyeblue

UKIP might as well set up government in the Home Office because THAT is it as far as their policies go!!! Remind me again of the Economic genius they have lined up for the treasury???? That's right they don't have one!!! Or what's their policy on farming or the environment??? They are a shallow bunch of headline grabbing gutter scum and as for growing as a party they will only get more radical!!! Look at history, it has a funny way of repeating its self!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It seems when people talk about immigrants, they are focussing on Islamic extremists or Romanian pick pocket gangs, which is bound to cast a bad light on any immigrant. It's really not the case. I have spent the best part of 4 months in hospital, where the majority of careers and nurses were immigrants and you couldn't wish to meet a bunch of more charming, helpful and caring individuals.they all treated me with so much respect and dignity, it actually made me angry and a bit embarrassed thinking back of the comments made by ukip about Romanian men living next door to your house.

These careers and nurses all had spent years at university getting nursing degrees and were more than capable of performing any duty required. They were so friendly and respectful, kept a smile on everyone's faces, going above and beyond what was expected of an NHS career or nurse. The Spanish and Portuguese nurses, were stunningly beautiful and made the whole experience a little more enjoyable rather than the nightmare it could have been. The British nurses were great too, but the best ones tended to bit a bit older and when your a young man, it's nicer to be able to talk with younger people and learn a bit of their language and flirt a bit. Sure makes the time pass faster. So just remember, immigrants are not just the groups of muslim men holding up offensive banners, but extremely hard working charming and caring individuals.

My Romanian male career, is one of the hardest working people I have ever seen and everything was done with a smile on his face, which can't be easy when he's just had to wipe the arses of half a dozen patients in the morning after curry was on the menu the night before. Gave me a whole new experience of immigration that left me feeling slightly ashamed of how they are treated in certain sections of the British press.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
It seems when people talk about immigrants, they are focussing on Islamic extremists or Romanian pick pocket gangs, which is bound to cast a bad light on any immigrant. It's really not the case. I have spent the best part of 4 months in hospital, where the majority of careers and nurses were immigrants and you couldn't wish to meet a bunch of more charming, helpful and caring individuals.they all treated me with so much respect and dignity, it actually made me angry and a bit embarrassed thinking back of the comments made by ukip about Romanian men living next door to your house.

These careers and nurses all had spent years at university getting nursing degrees and were more than capable of performing any duty required. They were so friendly and respectful, kept a smile on everyone's faces, going above and beyond what was expected of an NHS career or nurse. The Spanish and Portuguese nurses, were stunningly beautiful and made the whole experience a little more enjoyable rather than the nightmare it could have been. The British nurses were great too, but the best ones tended to bit a bit older and when your a young man, it's nicer to be able to talk with younger people and learn a bit of their language and flirt a bit. Sure makes the time pass faster. So just remember, immigrants are not just the groups of muslim men holding up offensive banners, but extremely hard working charming and caring individuals.

My Romanian male career, is one of the hardest working people I have ever seen and everything was done with a smile on his face, which can't be easy when he's just had to wipe the arses of half a dozen patients in the morning after curry was on the menu the night before. Gave me a whole new experience of immigration that left me feeling slightly ashamed of how they are treated in certain sections of the British press.

The positive impact that immigration has had on this isle is often overlooked by the msm and therefore goes unnoticed in day to day life, unless like yourself you come into contact through hospital, hotel etc. People are people! And to be fair all the time we have our own lazy arsed chavs that REFUSE to work and keep knocking out kid after kid because its a bonus on their giro then we are not going to go very far as a nation!!! Give me immigrants that have studied and worked hard and are willing to come here and respect our nation and our conform with our ideals!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The real truth about mass immigration is that it depresses blue collar wages to the extent that people at the bottom of the pile are actually as well off if not better off not working.

Who in their right mind is going to bust their balls to be slightly worse off in a dead end job?

There is no career progression, the pay is stuck at the legal minimum...

If we stop importing massive numbers of cheap workers then wages and conditions will have to improve.
The housing crisis will ease and the strain on public services will ease.
A friend of my wife works in a city school as a ta. She said that one class of 30 kids has 7 translators in it.

How much is that costing? And that is one single instance.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The problem is that we are in recession, they way you get out of recession is that you sell your way out of it!!! Now here's the kicker, we don't manufacture anywhere near the same levels as we used to! Just look at the economy of south Korea over the last 30 years, its gone from third world to one of the worlds fastest growing and solid economies! And that was purely on the back of exporting! Now if the blue collar workers your reffering to we have a minimum wage structure which polish workers have yo obide to as well as long as they're on the books!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: damo1583
This started in the boom years.
The fact remains that with an increase in available workers wages stagnate.
Thats what has happened until the only people who get value from these low paying jobs are immigrants who can live 10 to a house, eat cheap and send half their wages home.

Meanwhile, those who are living in communities with high immigration levels face poorer healthcare because their surgeries are swamped, poorer education for their kids because money needs to go to helping people for whom English is an additional language.

All that this depression of wages is doing is artificially delaying the true effects of the real recession we are in.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
This started in the boom years.
The fact remains that with an increase in available workers wages stagnate.
Thats what has happened until the only people who get value from these low paying jobs are immigrants who can live 10 to a house, eat cheap and send half their wages home.

Meanwhile, those who are living in communities with high immigration levels face poorer healthcare because their surgeries are swamped, poorer education for their kids because money needs to go to helping people for whom English is an additional language.

All that this depression of wages is doing is artificially delaying the true effects of the real recession we are in.

I couldn't agree more, but to blame it purely on immigration is wrong IMO! That's an issue for local goverment and they should be managing they're economies and movement of people! I grew up in Brixton thought the 70's and early 80's and it was a ghetto but I was allowed to be so due to the incompetence of local and national government! But it was blamed on the black community! There will always be a scapegoat for others shirt comings I am afraid

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I find it funny with the whole smear campiagn against UKIP being racists, for wanting to curb / stop immigration. Yet we recently had Cameron talking about applying an "emergency brake" to immigration, and not a peep from the press about it being at all racist. Shows what a hatchet job looks like!

The problem I see is that, even if the people overwhelmingly saw through the BS and voted en masse for UKIP, the government can only govern with the consent of the big money men and backers. If that cooperation is not there, the government will fail, thus the reason for lack of change between Labour and Conservative governments. Their leaders pander to the big money that put them there and screw the people.

Thus UKIP, or any other party NOT selected by those entities, will struggle and probably fail, unless they bring in changes so sweeping they start to prosecute the corrupt buggers that currently hold the power over us.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Cant people read or something?

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT STOPPING IMMIGRATION COMPLETELY!

Lets spell it out too shall we?

N...O
O...N...E
I....S
A....S....K...I...N...G
F...O...R
A
C...O...M...P...L...T...E
S...T...O...P
O...N
I...M...M...I...G...R...A...T...I...O..N

What most are asking is for REASONABLE, REGULATED immigration.

Those foreign Doctors, Nurses and hard working skilled NHS staff you had treat you? ARE WELCOME with open arms! Those are the immigrates we want!

We just want immigration to be handled in a way were it does not overwhelm local services and the job market.
Is that racists or too much to ask?

Australia has such a system? Are they a country of evil racists?

edit on 3-11-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If you call leaving immigrants on a boat to die then maybe you could call Australians both racist and evil

If you read back I am in complete agreement that anyone that has studied hard and works hard and is willing to come here and adapt to BRITISH culture is more than welcome! My point is that immigration gets blamed for the short comings of governments on a wider scope.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Funny, after my little rant, I find this just now.

"New push for Aussies to get access to UK" ( and NZers and Canadians).

au.news.yahoo.com...

Seems the call to the Children of Europe to return home is getting louder.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Perhaps you should do a
little more research on the subject.

The so-called asylum seekers that come to Australia via boats are predominately Muslim.

They ALL come via Indonesia, a large Muslim country, and PAY blood money/fare of thousands of dollars, to be loaded on an Indonesian boat and illegally taken to within Australian Waters, where they then claim they are refugees, and desperate etc.....Oh, this is after they have thrown or burnt their passports so they cant be identified.
Then if they are lucky to be found by the Australian Navy, they lie and cheat about their circumstances, falsify their names and ages and expect a new house and LCD tv..with Internet, on their arrival to Australia.
All the boat should be turned away or sunk....none of them are genuine refugees....if they were, they wouldnt travel thru 10 suitable countries across land, including their own Muslim type country, to get to a safe, open free society, miles away in the ocean.
There is a lot more to the story than what may be ignorantly told in Europe.......Just like we rarely hear about your "iIlegals" problems, unless a bunch of Africans are found dead in a container in Blackpool or whereever.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Perhaps you should do a
little more research on the subject.

The so-called asylum seekers that come to Australia via boats are predominately Muslim.

They ALL come via Indonesia, a large Muslim country, and PAY blood money/fare of thousands of dollars, to be loaded on an Indonesian boat and illegally taken to within Australian Waters, where they then claim they are refugees, and desperate etc.....Oh, this is after they have thrown or burnt their passports so they cant be identified.
Then if they are lucky to be found by the Australian Navy, they lie and cheat about their circumstances, falsify their names and ages and expect a new house and LCD tv..with Internet, on their arrival to Australia.
All the boat should be turned away or sunk....none of them are genuine refugees....if they were, they wouldnt travel thru 10 suitable countries across land, including their own Muslim type country, to get to a safe, open free society, miles away in the ocean.
There is a lot more to the story than what may be ignorantly told in Europe.......Just like we rarely hear about your "iIlegals" problems, unless a bunch of Africans are found dead in a container in Blackpool or whereever.
strange from a country that is built on immigration forced or passive!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The situation in Rotherham was known for years and was mentioned constantly by the likes of the BNP but was ignored by the police and the media.The media were not trying to play to anyone's tune because they flipping ignored the whole thing for years.

TPTB did NOT create Hitler.(i don't know how many times that conspiracy theory has got to be debunked before people let it sink in)
They don't create Hitlers, they create Stalins.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yes they are:

Not only have the Green Party made commitment to holding a referendum on Europe, they also have manifesto commitments to the kind of left-wing/social democratic politics (such as rail renationalisation) that the majority of UKIP supporters actually favour. Meanwhile UKIP don't even have an official manifesto after Nigel Farage publicly disowned the contents of the 2010 UKIP manifesto, deriding it as "drivel".

anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk...

While they want to remain in Europe, they want a referendum and complete overhaul of its structure , regulation and rights of sovereign states.
edit on 3-11-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

They are also a bunch of tree hugging hippy's that want to take the UK back to the pre industrial age and destroy our freedoms to travel.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Some are loonies, most are sane. The grimm model is proof we need to stop growth.

Where did you get the travel idea from? Farage is the one calling for us not to be able to freely move around Europe.
edit on 3-11-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join