It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: zatara

Me also.
I will vote UKIP next election does that make me a racist?.
Nope I live near Bradford and the amount of Pakistani people I have spoke to also will vote UKIP.
Many are second generation and love this country and don't want the EU to continue ordering us about.
I want out of the EU and voting UKIP is the only way to go.

Well said there are many people in this Country who are fed up with the way things are headed, not all of them are white and many of them where not even born here. I am a white nationalist who beleives that race does exhist, I dont however believe that all none whites or even imagrants should be sent packing, imigration is good, mass uncontrolled imigration is utterly stupid, I personally believe if we where just a little bit fussy about who we let in it would make a huge difference. its a shame that the left wingers cant seem to get their head around that

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Haha defo a mongrel nation. All the tribes got on their bikes and towed it to Britain and had to stop there until Columbus managed to go the whole hog.

Defo time to take controlof the borders. Churchill wouldn't have had any of it. "Fight em on the beaches" talk in them days, all invasions kept at bay. Now it's out with the cheque book, find a house get em on benefits. That french woman had it right this week in Calais saying it's our attractive benefits that pull them here. Spome are lovely people, however we can't take the whole of the world

They do tire of it though sometimes. My friend years ago escaped Kurdish area of Iran. Father had been burned alive by Saddams lot (in Iraq) in a shipping container, said he'd set his mind up on England. One day met him in the street, said he was off to Farris. Where? Farris, in fwance. Oh Paris..... Right sounds cool, why you leaving here? Looks at me and says "this place is sh*t, jobs are sh@t, weather is sh#t, culture is sh£t, can't take Stoke on Trent anymore"

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm voting UKIP at the general election next year, and even if they only get enough support to form a coalition government with the Conservatives, I'm hopeful that enough folk will vote in a similar fashion to force an in/out referendum on the UK's membership of the EU.

200,000+ Net increase of UK population each year from the EU is not something I support. Eastern European guys working for lower wages and sending the money back to their homeland is not something I support. I know a lovely guy who has bought a couple of houses in his Eastern EU homeland while labouring on building sites. I don't blame him, and I'd do the same if I was in his position...I just don't support EU membership which enables him to do so.
We used to have British youth finding their way into a trade by labouring on sites, now we have semi-skilled 20 somethings from Eastern Europe taking the work, living in multiple occupancy shared houses to save cash and send it back to their homeland.

I also understand Eastern Europeans coming here to spawn their offspring and receive child benefit and child tax benefits. I would probably do the same if I had the option but I do not support their ability to do so.
A Polish neighbour told me at a party recently that he wanted their child born in the UK because it was easier for the child to chase a future in the US as an adult with a UK passport instead of a Polish one (Visa waiver rules etc), I do not support his right to use UK citizenship in such a way.

I don't see many gains for the UK paying to be members of the EU, and personally I want out, even if there are short-term hardships for us as a result of leaving.

Australian rules football is a really cool game...Australian rules immigration is equally cool.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Again, making assumptions with fudge all to back it up.

I am beginning to think your nought but a troll, to be honest.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason
I'd say just ignore his/her ridiculous generalisations about Private/state schooling.
I am mates with a few blokes who sent their sons to private school and they range from successful classical musicians to pot growers. Their sons are close friends with mine who went to a state school, they are not a different breed of teenager.
Absolutely ridiculous generalisations...unless one is to start bleating about specific schools such as Eton etc, I cannot comment about the 'old and famous' private schools, of course.

...private schooling does not automatically equate to corrupt and immoral though, it is annoying when jealous people try to claim that.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The thing is I welcome immigration as long as the people contribute to our society.
We are a mongrel nation and have been welcoming people from all over for thousands of years but when our laws are made not in the UK but elsewhere and people coming over to the the UK with no skills we have to do something.
Heck at the moment we are an easy touch.
We should follow the AUS immigration model.
. Yup I have no issue either.
Life would be dull without my friends from overseas

But we got to be sensible. 200,000 a year is not sustainable . And it puts strain on the infrastructure that can't keep up, how can the NHS and school keep up? Well in some areas they simply can't.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Again, making assumptions with fudge all to back it up.

I am beginning to think your nought but a troll, to be honest.

Fudge all to back it up?

Yes nothing, except your posts, your attitude, your Facebook pages and photos/comments within those pages.

Tow the line Patriotic Stu - it's what they want.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
UKIP on the face of it are a farce, unfortunately we are going through economic hardship. As we know when people go through hardship and uncertainty they are susceptible to suggestion! That's how the Nazis gained power in the thirties. Farage and his goons have absolutely no idea how to run a government. This whole joke of a party are just stirting up insecurity and headline hunting!!! Trouble is the mainstream political parties have f***ed things up so badly that its left the door open for narrow minded imbeciles to get their twisted message across!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ukip and the BNP thread started for polite political discussion.

Thread

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Instead of skirting round the issue, come out with it. Yes, I'm patriotic, but what is wrong with that? It doesn't make me a racist, or fascist if that's what you're implying? Typical left wing tactic this, used time and again.

As for Facebook - what specifically is it that irks you so. If you're referencing my Direct Democracy page, I'm not sure what the hell you think. That's all about giving power to the people, unlike your position which seems to be about only pandering to people who think they know best. Again, typical left wing drivel.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks. I'll be along later 😉

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

After enduring 13 years of a labour government I find the the left wing of British politics to be notheing more than hypocritical and useless! The same can be argued about this coalition nonesence, so I try to stay neutral, but like you I am a very proud Englishman and consider myself a staunch patriot. I can accept that you too see the # up our country is in and I you may very well identify with some of what they are saying, but you came out and clearly stated that you're not a racist or a fascist but you must see that UKIP are appealing yo those in society that have those views! The party has clearly been infiltrated by certain factions and its their sway in the party as it moves forward, that's the real danger here!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: damo1583

All the parties have their racists and bigots, even Labour. That isn't of great concern to me as at the end of the day it represents a certain section of society who, while I might not agree with, certainly have the right to hold those views.

That said, I stopped supporting the English Democrats because they had truly been taken over by many of the far right - it wasn't representative at all.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

This is the problem, do you feel truely represented by any of them??? Its completely rigged, labour are led by a clueless zombie, who's gonna trust the lib dems again? And the Tories are run like f***ing masonic lodge!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: zatara

Me also.
I will vote UKIP next election does that make me a racist?.
Nope I live near Bradford and the amount of Pakistani people I have spoke to also will vote UKIP.
Many are second generation and love this country and don't want the EU to continue ordering us about.
I want out of the EU and voting UKIP is the only way to go.

In a word, yes.

UKIP are part of a European coalition of openly neo-nazi groups such as SS, Golden Dawn, Front Naationale etc.. who opennly wear swastikas and the like. The EU doesn't order us about - we wrote 70% of it's laws and regulations, the UK pretty much runs the EU alongside Germany.

Farage just makes stuff up, abuses expenses and doesn't attend EU meetings, while being financed by ex-Tory financiers and will only replace EU centred politics with even more UK-US lapdog behaviour, with the US using us as a stepping stone into the EU.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: damo1583

In a word - no.

Even UKIP have policies I don't like, but if I was to choose based on the amount I do, it's either the Tories or UKIP. Labour have some good idea's, but I just don't trust them and Milliband is just revolting.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

None of those parties are part of that coalition. I would call you a liar, but that's against the T&C's

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I raised an eyebrow or two when he got into bed with Janusz Korwin-Mikke to form the 'Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy' EU parliamentary group, but I sort of understood the urgency to retain group funding.

All I really care about is the end to free movement of workers and benefit claimants in the EU regardless of skills etc.
Right now, UKIP is the only party offering that so they have my vote in the hope that it will reduce the number of cars I see every day with PL/SK/RO/CZ under the EU flag on the left of their registration plates.
I have no particular axe to grind with any EU nation, I just do not support the right of free movement of unskilled workers and benefit claimants to the island I was born on.

...I have never had a vote on the UK's membership of the political union with the EU, and a vote for UKIP is a vote to leave so I'm taking it as is, even if they can't run a government, I'm voting to leave the EU free movement of people rights, and if enough people do the same it will force a referendum at the very least. A good thing in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I raised an eyebrow or two when he got into bed with Janusz Korwin-Mikke to form the 'Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy' EU parliamentary group, but I sort of understood the urgency to retain group funding.

All I really care about is the end to free movement of workers and benefit claimants in the EU regardless of skills etc.
Right now, UKIP is the only party offering that so they have my vote in the hope that it will reduce the number of cars I see every day with PL/SK/RO/CZ under the EU flag on the left of their registration plates.
I have no particular axe to grind with any EU nation, I just do not support the right of free movement of unskilled workers and benefit claimants to the island I was born on.

...I have never had a vote on the UK's membership of the political union with the EU, and a vote for UKIP is a vote to leave so I'm taking it as is, even if they can't run a government, I'm voting to leave the EU free movement of people rights, and if enough people do the same it will force a referendum at the very least. A good thing in my opinion.

Don't know if you have seen this but it popped on my newsfeed just after I read your post

link

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Interesting but no surprise.
As I said, UKIP is the only party offering a straight 'out' option. We can argue about the risks and challenges such a course may present, but I want out of the free movement of unskilled workers and benefit claimants, so if the only way to do that is by leaving the EU then I'm voting for it.
The EU will still trade with us if we have Australian style immigration rules, there will be less competition for UK citizens in the unskilled job market, and the UK population will not have an annual net increase of 200,000+ Europeans moving here.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join