It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

lol - that's quite funny....

I wish I could fire one back at you, but your name is quite un-anagramable!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

You're very naive stumason.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

lol - that's quite funny....

I wish I could fire one back at you, but your name is quite un-anagramable!

Yes I know, It's a shame because my actual name is an annagram of "I am right and you are wrong so there mofo."

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

That is seriously the best you can do?

"Naive" about what, exactly? You really do have a habit of making assumptions about people, don't you?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

lol, right - I bet it is

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Seems to me you will lose your freedoms either way: you can continue to allow immigration unabated and native Britons will be bred out of a majority or just maybe you will get a xenophobe bent on combatting it. You (the people) were set up to lose. I think there's still time left to curtail immigration and allow Britain to remain culturally and historically the same but only if it's enacted swiftly and strictly enforced.
The consequences of not doing so will result in Sharia law once a Muslim majority is established. Sadly, most would rather close their eyes and pretend their children won't be disinherited of their own country.

Already here !! ....

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Anybody who would sit by and let children be abused because political correctness was more important needs their heads examined. Any party the opposite of that way of thinking is good for the U.K & the world. Muslims if they were don't want to adapt to British society anyway. They want you to adapt to them. If that's what people want they are accepting Brits in Syria & Iraq right now. Why not go there and get it over with? leave the people who haven't been subdued by liberal brain washing to peace in their country.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

People are way too touchy about race and religion these days. If we can't be honest in our feelings about them we'll never get anywhere. Sure, England has always welcomed immigrants from bloody well everywhere but recent trends are a huge break from the traditional levels of ethnic and religious diversity. They no longer immigrate and integrate but form their own tight-knit communities, almost as if they moved a town several thousand miles.
Anyone not willing to integrate is obviously wanting something else to replace what you have. Do these people really become English in any way other than legal status? Do they share your culture, customs or values?

Don't worry about mods unless you want to be crude or insensitive to other members.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Farage is a privately educated posh-boy who portrays himself as a man of the people. Personally I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerJelly

I fail to see why someone being privately educated is a bad thing - I could have been privately educated if I had wanted, the Army pays for pad brats to go to school if the parents so choose, in the end I wanted to stay at home and go to a Secondary school instead. I was going to have my daughter go to a private school but in the end financial pressures made that difficult but she would have had a 1st rate education.

At the end of the day, it's just snobbish to call them "posh boys" and to act as if being privately educated is somehow wrong. It's quite ironic, actually, when they think anyone privately educated looks down on others, when in actual fact it's the others who look down on them and for no other reason than they went to a different school. .

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have seen some very loose connections on these thread boards but this is a new level, there is no comparison at all between Farage and Hitler and like your two MP's you are deluded my friend.

Hitler was an evil fascist who wanted complete power over the German people and Europe, on the other hand Farage is demanding more freedoms for the people of the UK and Europe. You say the media are fueling this so called propaganda against Muslims and migrants, do you live in a cave? Have you been to London, Birmingham, and many other cities and towns across the UK where it is difficult at times to hear an English voice. For once the media is beginning to listen to the people and reflect what they see, this is not driven by the media as you claim, it is driven by the people and the media is beginning to listen.

I would question your agenda on this topic and not the media.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason nothing wrong with going to private school, but only 7% of people in the UK have been educated in private schools. That seems like a privileged minority. Yet Nigel drinks pints of beer in a pub, which seems to have ingratiated himself with a larger proportion of the population, giving him this man of the people image

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

That is seriously the best you can do?

"Naive" about what, exactly? You really do have a habit of making assumptions about people, don't you?

Thanks for saying it, I noticed before he's obviously not used to have factual discussions. Quite the conversation killer, this one.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: stumason nothing wrong with going to private school, but only 7% of people in the UK have been educated in private schools. That seems like a privileged minority. Yet Nigel drinks pints of beer in a pub, which seems to have ingratiated himself with a larger proportion of the population, giving him this man of the people image

The country is definitely in a bad way, and deluded when the public

define and judge a person's character and credibility by what they drink?

Champagne or cider? .... LOL A matter of taste, hardly a morality judgement

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I've seen Farage speak a few times in EU-parlement and I was pleasantly impressed. He cuts through the procedure, false politeness and bs. He doesn't care about who is speaking his mind to and above all the contens of his words are making sense. He is a people's politician and not there to protect the interests of other politicians or wealthy.

IMHO he is no racist, I hate racists. The thing is that people are quick to play the racist card when there is critisism on imigrants.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

He is a people's politician and not there to protect the interests of other politicians or wealthy.

Unfortunately, the world he lives in is populated by other politicians and the the wealthy. These are the people who will make or break his career. They can write hit-pieces in the Press or promo-pieces. They can fund his party or spend their money on competing parties.

Even his current popularity is more dependent on how the media portray him than his grass-roots hustings and trawling around markets and pubs.

Good grief, I've just depressed myself with how redundant politicians are!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

a reply to: TigerJelly

I fail to see why someone being privately educated is a bad thing .

That is your naivety of the public/state vs private schooling systems showing through.
edit on 1-11-2014 by and14263 because: To make the post simple for morons

edit on 1-11-2014 by and14263 because: Moron friendly edit

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Me also.
I will vote UKIP next election does that make me a racist?.
Nope I live near Bradford and the amount of Pakistani people I have spoke to also will vote UKIP.
Many are second generation and love this country and don't want the EU to continue ordering us about.
I want out of the EU and voting UKIP is the only way to go.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Me also.
I will vote UKIP next election does that make me a racist?.
Nope I live near Bradford and the amount of Pakistani people I have spoke to also will vote UKIP.
Many are second generation and love this country and don't want the EU to continue ordering us about.
I want out of the EU and voting UKIP is the only way to go.

Haha.... I know a man whose family came from Pakistan a generation ago. He's always moaning about all the recent Kurdish immigration into the local area. Funny as, makes the security guards chuckle at a local factory. Each generation for time since people arrived in Britain probably did the same.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The thing is I welcome immigration as long as the people contribute to our society.
We are a mongrel nation and have been welcoming people from all over for thousands of years but when our laws are made not in the UK but elsewhere and people coming over to the the UK with no skills we have to do something.
Heck at the moment we are an easy touch.
We should follow the AUS immigration model.
edit on 1-11-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join