It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden recognises Palestinian state, hopes will revive peace process

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

originally posted by: intrepid
"Are you saying that Sweden is doomed because they don't follow America blindly"?

No, i'm saying that Sweden is doomed because of their too much progressive and liberal аpproach about immigration , especially islamic.

So you derail this topic just to say that?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

"Are you saying that Sweden is doomed because they don't follow America blindly"?

No, i'm saying that Sweden is doomed because of their too much progressive and liberal аpproach about immigration , especially islamic.

Well seeing as their culture has been around FOREVER:

en.wikipedia.org...

I think they know what they are doing. And they've had WAY worse to deal with in their LONG history. Romans. Goths. Vikings(Norse). Maybe America could learn a thing or 2 from a country that's been around a LOT longer than a couple of hundred years.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackcube

So you derail this topic just to say that?

I'm not derailing , watch the videos and debunk the facts if you can.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I think they know what they are doing. And they've had WAY worse to deal with in their LONG history. Romans. Goths. Vikings(Norse). Maybe America could learn a thing or 2 from a country that's been around a LOT longer than a couple of hundred years.

WRONG paralel !
Iraq and Syria are among oldest civilisations and now are shi^tholes.Sweden is facing the biggest threat in their history.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Sweden is facing the biggest threat in their history.

Apparently not from their perspective. What makes yours more viable?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

15 % of voters share my view, i'm just stating my opinion, time ( near future) will tell who was right.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

WRONG paralel !
Iraq and Syria are among oldest civilisations and now are shi^tholes.Sweden is facing the biggest threat in their history.

They are sh!thole because the new country on the block destroyed those two completely, got out, left the door open for anyone to come in and grab the power. I live in Sweden and trust me, we are not afraid OR concerned by Islam. The hate and fear against the US is far more prominent here. We know what happens after USA goes in to a country, anyone with a brain should know by now that the biggest threat against democracy is USA. Why? Because what the USA do is start a war in the name of freedom and democrazy, fnck it up and leave the country they just invaded to be in a far worser state than pre-invasion and even further away of being a democrazy.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

15 % of voters share my view....

Well there are bigots in every country. I personally wouldn't align myself with them. If you want to travel just a few hundred miles we can find a politician more to your liking. Not like he'll ever be elected though.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

Don't forget Lebanon. Beirut before the 70's was know as the Paris of the ME. We screwed that up.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

yeah, it really is a shame. really hope there is this special kinda hell waiting for all the so called "leaders" of the world after they die.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas

en.wikipedia.org...

WRONG paralel !

They are sh!thole because the new country on the block destroyed those two completely, got out, left the door open for anyone to come in and grab the power. I live in Sweden and trust me, we are not afraid OR concerned by Islam. The hate and fear against the US is far more prominent here. We know what happens after USA goes in to a country, anyone with a brain should know by now that the biggest threat against democracy is USA. Why? Because what the USA do is start a war in the name of freedom and democrazy, fnck it up and leave the country they just invaded to be in a far worser state than pre-invasion and even further away of being a democrazy.

I think the reason behind this is that it creates economic opportunity for someone to come in and "rebuild" infrastructure-etc...Usually that someone is the friend of the destroyer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join