It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the propaganda from RT, Assad really is bombing his own people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: ZeroReady

it's pretty clear that RT is fabricating as many lies and half truths as the western media conglomerates are.

I wont go into if Assad is killing his own people or not, that's for others to haggle over but I'll ram home that RT has their handlers just like the Western media.

If you are not going to go into that, there is no way to determine if RT is telling the truth about it.

And do you really have to repeat that little mantra of yours every other post? Do you get a dollar a pop or something?
edit on 1-11-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

now imagine the news in another country when they get a hold of footage of american police abusing and killing their own citizens.....just imagine the spin they could put on that....

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

From the article,

Syrian army allegedly drops two banned 'barrel bombs' on refugee camp, killing up to 75 people Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... killing-75-people.html#ixzz3HoCMbF1H Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

up to 75 people killed when a helicopter thought to be from the Syrian regime dropped two barrel bombs on a refugee camp yesterday. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... killing-75-people.html#ixzz3HoCYljvg Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"allegedly", "thought to be". Great stuff.

Is this the vid showing a helicopter bombing the refugee camp that is supposed to be proof?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 1-11-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Heres an idea, why not let the actual ppl living in
Syria speak for them selfs...

Instead of bombing them with the teddys like NK,
drop truckloads of verry cheap fully charged
smartphones with instructions on how to use.

Set up cheap accessible signalingservice and have
them load up tubes on the web themselfs.....

OH waiiiiit... Cant have that, it would be the truth
coming out and thats not allowed.....

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

It concerns the hell out of me.

But, as we've all seen many of the replies are simply 'It's Fake or propaganda' meanwhile, people are dying. When more people become more concerned with stopping such act [Carried out by whomever] than arguing over if it's actually happening then things will change, not before.

Great logic. Let's not argue about wether it's actually real or not.....because it's real.

Right, can't argue with that logic.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
what a thread...

for a moment there, when I saw the title, I foolishly assumed there was some actual proof of claim.

uhhh....

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Ironic, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

It concerns the hell out of me.

But, as we've all seen many of the replies are simply 'It's Fake or propaganda' meanwhile, people are dying. When more people become more concerned with stopping such act [Carried out by whomever] than arguing over if it's actually happening then things will change, not before.

Great logic. Let's not argue about wether it's actually real or not.....because it's real.

Right, can't argue with that logic.

well we do know people are dying..what we dont know is who is doing the killing......the logic is not really as skewed as you might think....the one thing we can be sure of is the media are pushing an agenda

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Why did/would they hiy a refugee camp? They would ve no threat unless isis or rebela were hiding there.

Your headline is poor though as is the info because this is a new instance which has no relation to the start of this war and the FACT that it was rebels that used chem weapons.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroReady
a reply to: Dimithae

The Daily Mail might be a rag, but there is a video of a regime helicopter dropping a barrel bomb on civilians. The video, in my opinion, is pretty undeniable.

Please show us this video of a regime helicopter dropping a barrel bomb on civilians. The Daily Mail video shows the aftermath.

Maybe they did do the deed. They are at war and in war civilians get killed. Name a war when civilians didn't get massacred. All nations have done it, and in recent history.

I can never understand the uproar about Assad "killing" his own people. He's a dictator, there are many that we like, and he has a rebellion on his hands. He's a dictator, what is he supposed to do, just lay down and say I surrender? Of course he's going to fight to keep hold of power. Just like Obama would fight if the citizens of America took up arms against the government.

We are dumb to get involved.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's amazing to me that the top replies in here are completely taken by a video without much (any) analysis as to the authenticity. The very same people will deny deny deny the authenticity and scream for further analysis, while proffering their own skewed "scientific" debunking explanations for any and every UFO video.

Isn't that something? ATS itself is disinfo central, mainly because it's infested with career-poster shills who are none too shy about spreading false propaganda. The moderation / administration are either colluding with these people or turn a blind eye to it.

Question threads such as this that scream for your attention and make bold but unproven claims like "Assad is really doing this and that".

Deny ignorance? Remember? Does this stupid motto not apply to shill-sponsored threads like this? What hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

well we do know people are dying..what we dont know is who is doing the killing......the logic is not really as skewed as you might think....the one thing we can be sure of is the media are pushing an agenda

Maybe I misinterpreted his post, or adressed it from a wrong angle.

When people say it is propaganda, they don't mean that nobody was killed there. They mean that the propaganda is the claims that Assad is behind it.

How is anybody going to stop this if we shouldn't be discussing who is responsible for it?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

RT doesn't fabricate news,

Oh my, you really can't be serious...

khpg.org.ua...

Sure they don't.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Is that an Ukranian website by chance?

I was hoping to see proof of RT's fabrication but I see none of it there. Just someone saying they did.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah its from daily mail. I am sure if the Daily mail says so it must be true right? this is the same daily mail which have being pushing anti Assad articles since 2011.

Here you go take your choice....

www.aljazeera.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.haaretz.com...

en.ria.ru...

www.dailysabah.com...

Or are these also just pushing anti Assad articles.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You will note that RIA/Novosti does not actually name Assad as the culprit. As a reputable source of news, they had to report on the UN's reaction, but as a state controlled organ they had to repress the part that would embarrass Moscow. RT can say whatever they want because nobody takes them seriously any more.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Or are these also just pushing anti Assad articles.

Well, none of them provide any proof, so.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

Is that an Ukranian website by chance?

Does it matter, because RT ran a fabricated story that they had to remove.

I was hoping to see proof of RT's fabrication but I see none of it there. Just someone saying they did

Tell you what research it and see if you can find anything that is truth concerning that video and their use of it as fact.

So the fact that there is no evidence that it actually happened proves it was fabricated.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

Well, none of them provide any proof, so.

Proof of what?

I posted those to show it wasn't some anti Assad article that was done by the Daily mail as alluded to by that member.

Also know that they have witnesses that have no real poker in this fire as they are just innocent civilians that were pushed from their homes because of the fighting, so what is the problem with the articles and the witness stories?

And how are they not proof of this happening?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yourignoranceisbliss
It's amazing to me that the top replies in here are completely taken by a video without much (any) analysis as to the authenticity. The very same people will deny deny deny the authenticity and scream for further analysis, while proffering their own skewed "scientific" debunking explanations for any and every UFO video.

The Syrians' use of barrel bombs has been common knowledge for years, hence the lack of 'analysis' as you put it.

But since you appear to be someone who worries about ALIENS, I suppose one cannot expect you to be aware of much occurring in the real world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join