It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's whats in RATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Actually, having been gone awhile, I had previously purchased RATS, came back, and had lost membership.

Upon re-purchasing, it said it was successful, yet still doesn't let me in.

Glad to know that it is still the same ol' RATS hehe..

-wD

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OK, this post is several years old, so is the RATS forum worth visiting now? I'm still a a few months away from getting my 5k points, I just wanted to get some opinions on the quality of threads in there. Is the RATS forum any good??

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, it can be. I'm still not sure what to actually post in there, which is a problem.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ah Ha... the old 'Flypaper' Gambit,

looking for individuals that will hear-the-calling....to save the forum.

actually that tactic is not dissimilar to the Jihadists priming the pump
for martyrs...
this however is the 'civilized' worlds paradigm...
an abyss for souls

let the buyer beware

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Wait, is this the REAL reason Netchicken was banned:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
apex,

RATS is private for a reason.

Its so google can't find certain 'questionable' material that veteran ATSers can discuss without fear of newcomers saying anything silly.

I don't know why he was banned, but I'm sure this was part of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh wow, I thought everyone knew that once you make it to RATS you are immediately recruited into the FBI.

A few months after I was discharged from the Navy, I attended a recruitment meeting set up by the CIA...They said I had to come to ATS & get access to RATS before they'd hire me.

Originally posted by infinite8
Funny how someone with thousands of points complains of paying 250 a month to view the info. It would take a few years of doing nothing to run out of points.

As it stands, just the last week or two I've been posting, I "earned" enough points from "Applauses" to keep me going in RATS for another year.
BTW, I'm glad of at least two threads that were left out of all those posted screenshots...Those'd blow my cover for sure.

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
The ATS slush fund is indeed running low, and we do need your points. I mean, there HAD to be some reason there was an increase in the RATS points admission, right?

Well, the initial cost never bothered me...I entered years ago, so I only need to fork over the 250/month.

Originally posted by titian
I'm still waiting for the who killed JFK answers. After all, that's why I joined RATS in the first place. Or, who killed Ron Brown, or who killed Chandra Levy.

Nobody's posted the screenies that show the thread, but if you're interested & scroll down the thread list far enough, you can find out who really killed Kenny...

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I just wanted to get some opinions on the quality of threads in there. Is the RATS forum any good??

If you don't know already, then you're not cleared for the answer. FNORD

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So its still the same, banal, boring, nonsensicle crap as always?

I havent visited RATS in ages because there was nothing to see there. Boring stupid really lame posts.

I shall avoid re entering if its gonna cost me 5 or 10 k points.

I would love to punch your cat.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
And to be fair, there actually are some pretty interesting articles in RATS -- if you know where to look, and know the secret RATS/SBI/ULTRA decryption codes.

Majic,

Is there still 'codes' in the RATS area?

Now we just have to pay a points premium, but is there something else we don't see...Besides the mod/admin forums and the like?

I feel like I've been left out in the rain for so long

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well, I've thought a time or two of coming into the RATS forum. I mean it's not like I can use my points to buy a new riding mower, which I need.

But I've never been sufficiently moved to do so because if I get over there and this is some lame frat boy club, I'm going to want to barf on somebody.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
But I've never been sufficiently moved to do so because if I get over there and this is some lame frat boy club, I'm going to want to barf on somebody.

There is no club. 'Clans' or what not are not allowed on ATS.

Nor will you find them on RATS.

Everyone seems to be pretty civil there, even moreso (maybe not that difficult) than ATS.

There may be a few trolls lurking, ready to pounce and say 'no your experience is wrong, you faked it,' but that happens everywhere.

I don't even know if my family believes half the stuff I say NGC
. So screw it, right?

What are you going to do with the points anyway, buy a bike?

Don't let my peer pressure influence you, but if you don't like it you don't have to pay for the next month's 'rent'.

Its not like our points have any real world tangibility.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Its worth using points that have no meaning to just take a look.
I personally wasnt impressed but ive only been checking it out for a few weeks.
Why deny yourself a looksee?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
yes, when I get somewhere on this damn CARET/drone thing, I will stop in. Right now I'm chewing on trying to see some patterns in things on that. I'm one of those people that enjoys mysteries, and when I'm into trying to solve a riddle it takes a lot of my time.

But you'll see me over there soon.

And I'm too old and fat to want a bike, unless it's a two seater and I can convince my darling wife to pedal.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Its so google can't find certain 'questionable' material that veteran ATSers can discuss without fear of newcomers saying anything silly.

I don't know why he was banned, but I'm sure this was part of it.

I know, I jut haven't been able to think of anything I want to post there.

And I was joking.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wish I had enough points to be able to view RATS, but whenever I have a good enough point written down someone else has already stated it >.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Ah Ha... the old 'Flypaper' Gambit,

looking for individuals that will hear-the-calling....to save the forum.

actually that tactic is not dissimilar to the Jihadists priming the pump
for martyrs...
this however is the 'civilized' worlds paradigm...
an abyss for souls

I have to agree slightly. I know if someone tells me something is not worth checking out, I cant help myself just to form my own opinion

edited to put end quote in right place

[edit on 5-11-2008 by must be a way]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join