It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop What You Are Doing & Be Overwhelmed By the Cuteness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Dog lovers of ATS... Ready your cheeks for incoming pain.

I know many of us (including me) often times treat our dogs like they are our furry children. Watch this spoiled Chihuahua (?) being fed yogurt by his obvious slave/mother lol.

I can haz yogurt??

I hope everyone's day is a great one!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Cute but distressing too. Dogs were not supposed to eat in their backs like that. I think the dog liked the yogurt but not the position he was being held in to eat it. Hence the crying. reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Oh not to put a downer on it.
You have a great day too. Kanga.

edit on AMu31u10104432312014-10-30T07:32:44-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I taught my Boston Terrier to eat gently from a fork. He would open his mouth, I'd stick the bite in, and he would pull it up and off of the fork. It was cute, but I never filmed it because i didn't want people to think I was crazier than I am.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
what language is she speaking? it's soo cool it kinda sounds like the language the sims speak

As for the dog, no idea if he's really enjoying that, whenever my dog made those sounds i would just put him down.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I had an uncle who let his parakeet eat mashed potatoes from his fork. Yes then he used the fork too. In later years he developed agoraphobia and never left the house so yes he was a little crazy. But he loved that bird.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I think he learned to make that noise to get another bite. Like Autumn Witch said above... When i first saw it i wondered. But if you watch closely, you can see him do that right before he gets a bite. Somehow he's been trained to know he gets what he wants when he does that lol.

My chihuahua would do something similar if I gave him his favorite rawhide chews as a treat. He would gnaw and "talk" while gnawing.

As far as language, I'm not sure but lol'ed at the comparison to SIMS because it does almost sound like that.

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Cute but distressing too. Dogs were not supposed to eat in their backs like that. I think the dog liked the yogurt but not the position he was being held in to eat it. Hence the crying. reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

As I said above, I think he learned to do that to get what he wants. I was like you and was almost distressed to hear it. After a few watches, you can time his noises to right before she gives him the yogurt. If she stalls any he slips another in to hurry her up. Thats what it looks like to me at any rate. I would NEVER want to post something where someone was being cruel to an animal. But like you (again) i had to watch it a few times to be sure.

originally posted by: the owlbear
I taught my Boston Terrier to eat gently from a fork. He would open his mouth, I'd stick the bite in, and he would pull it up and off of the fork. It was cute, but I never filmed it because i didn't want people to think I was crazier than I am.

Literally lol... Not wanting to appear crazy?? I get it. Mine is just as spoiled. I can actually hold him like a baby and let him sleep. He wont let anyone else in the house hold him like that, but he's a big baby with me.

I would say that i have even fed him with the silverware as well, but then my mom would never come back over to eat so i wont say it.

edit on 10/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow, people shouldn't spoil their animals like that.
Now, excuse me while I go give my ferret his treats, comb him [ which he loves ] and then rock him to sleep.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I had a papillon that would stare at me while I ate and go "Mmmmmm" until I gave her a bite.
It was a little annoying, but still cute as all hell.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

We have a rag doll cat who loves cheese and when we have a late evening snack of crackers and cheese, she's right there munching on little lumps of cheese - we automatically cut up some for her as she is very determined not to miss a cheesy snack.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Awww... She's too cute! Who can ignore that face? They know that too. They use it every chance they get lol.

originally posted by: DAVID64
Wow, people shouldn't spoil their animals like that.
Now, excuse me while I go give my ferret his treats, comb him [ which he loves ] and then rock him to sleep.

I think you've got it under control as long as you don't start singing to him...

originally posted by: Shiloh7

We have a rag doll cat who loves cheese and when we have a late evening snack of crackers and cheese, she's right there munching on little lumps of cheese - we automatically cut up some for her as she is very determined not to miss a cheesy snack.

Cheese puts most animals on a whole other level for some reason! My dog knows when I am cooking when I will be using it and will dance in circles for an hour waiting to get some. And he knows. He won't do it if I'm cooking something that doesn't need it. But if he smells me cooking tacos, chili, burritos or the like he will sit in that kitchen and wait for me to get it out of the fridge.

It's like a drug to animals I think!!
edit on 10/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's a cute video but also a bit disturbing.

I love all four of my dogs dearly. They are a part of the family. But, you will never catch me feeding them with a human utensil. It just seems off to me.

My mother-in-law does this and the first time I saw her feed her dog eggs with the same fork she was using I nearly puked.

I'm guilty of spoiling my dogs with human food even though I know it's not really good for them. They just look so sad and pathetic while watching me eat so, I give in.

But, I can honestly say that I will never and could never feed them with a spoon or fork.

Cute video though

Hope you have a great day too!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
BTW - You can tell just by looking at my dog that he isn't spoiled at all...

Amirite??

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I think you've got it under control as long as you don't start singing to him...

Errr.....um.....welll......

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ok.... I think you're ok until you start singing to him on the 3rd of every month for at least 2 hours while the wind is blowing in a warm and southerly direction and twice during the fall equinox.

top topics

join