It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret Forum 404 page error

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I am not sure if there is something wrong with my ISP or not. However, when I click on Really Above Top Secret Forum. I get a 404 error code. This seems strange to me because I can see how many topic there have been, and how many hours it has been since the last entry.

So what gives? Do I have to be part of ATS management to use that forum? I just am curious that's all.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You need a minimum of 250 posts to access and post in that forum. So it's not you, it's set up that way on purpose.

You'll be there in no time at all.

edit on 10/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

It really should be 1,000 posts or higher, 250 doesn't seem enough for the kind of information that you will find there when you arrive. Do you know who really killed JFK? Where the alien bodies are buried? What happens after death? And who let the dogs out? The answers are all on the RATS forum, but you also have to swear an oath.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

You are walking a fine line on giving away trade secrets there Aleister....

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I can't help it, it's in my nature and all. Why should we keep all the good secrets in RATS? I say we release them to the world. I'll start (although I know this post will be removed) with the real photo of the earth, taken in 1969 by the real crew of Apollo 11 (the Russian, the juggler, and the girl with the french horn):

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63be warn

People have gone mad just looking in there be warned it is not for the faint hearted

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

I can't help it, it's in my nature and all. Why should we keep all the good secrets in RATS? I say we release them to the world. I'll start (although I know this post will be removed) with the real photo of the earth, taken in 1969 by the real crew of Apollo 11 (the Russian, the juggler, and the girl with the french horn):

Oh Oh you do realise we have members on here that will believe that picture is real.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Don't do it Aleister... Don't make me use my powers to shut you down. I don't want it to end this way. It's not too late if you just stop now.

Think of the children.

edit on 10/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I always just refresh my screen three times to get access.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You don't have enough posts to enter there yet. It has to be earned.
BTW It's not all its cracked up to be. Just more of what's on the regular boards.a reply to: Ceeker63

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Gimmie a break. LOL. Or are you in advertising ?a reply to: Aleister

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There was only one thread worth its salt in there and once Dec 21, 2012 came and went the air was out of that balloon.
Oh am I giving away trade secrets... My bad...

edit on AMu31u10104426312014-10-30T07:26:59-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Aleister

Oh Oh you do realise we have members on here that will believe that picture is real.

What i want to know is WHERE THE HELL are the elephants and the great turtle?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Did somebody tell about the free pizza coupons in that forum? The only time these threads pop-up is when someone breaks the oath and outs the free pizza thing.

join