It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The state could do more than you think,

According to the State of Maine Nurse Practice Act, disciplinary action, up to suspension and revocation of the license of the licensee, can be taken when the license holder engages in “(E) Incompetence in the practice for which the licensee is licensed. A licensee is considered incompetent in the practice if the licensee has: (1) engaged in conduct that evidences a lack of ability or fitness to discharge the duty owed by the licensee to a client or patient or general public; ….” Since Ms. Hickox was unwilling to discharge her duty to follow the State of New Jersey public health mandate of a quarantine in their state under the guidelines the state was allowed to implement by virtue of abdication of the federal government, she exhibited a level of incompetence to fulfill her duty to the general public.

The State of Maine Nurse Practice Act states that disciplinary action may be taken against a licensee who engages in “unprofessional conduct.” According to the law, “a licensee is considered to have engaged in unprofessional conduct if the licensee violates a standard of professional behavior that has been established in the practice for which the license is issued.” In the case of Ms. Hickox, the standard of professional behavior would be to follow the state’s mandate of quarantine according to their guidelines and at their designated facility in order to “do no harm” to the general public. The standard of professional behavior is to exercise personal responsibility to insist that public health safety come before oneself and follow the World Health Organization (WHO) 42 day incubation period for Ebola with a quarantine. Instead, Ms. Hickox complained about the treatment of health care workers in a news outlet almost demanding preferential treatment for health care workers.

The Maine Nurse Practice Act also allows disciplinary action for “engaging in false, misleading or deceptive advertising.” Ms. Hickox failed to disclose her association with the CDC, instead promoting first and foremost her work with Doctors Without Borders. By engaging in this “deception,” one could assume Ms. Hickox was a willing participant in a plan to undermine the guidelines for screening, monitoring and quarantining of individuals, mostly health care workers, returning from caring for Ebola stricken individuals in West Africa. Also, Ms. Hickox has basically hired an attorney to file a lawsuit for violation of civil rights concerning a quarantine issued to ensure public health safety, since three health care professionals have refused to exercise personal responsibility based on current medical knowledge regarding Ebola and endangered the general public with infection. Ms. Hickox intentionally hid her association and employment with the CDC in order to “tow the company line” against sound medical intervention. Basically, she mislead the public by failing to fully disclose her close association and employment with the CDC, which would account for her ranting and “special treatment.”

www.dcclothesline.com...

But in my opinion she will just fade in the background to never heard of again, to move to do another job for the CDC as ESI.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ebola Express (N163PA) is on its way from Bermuda to Dakar, Senegal to get more Ebola out of Africa. N163PA is identified as a CDC air ambulance in this article. I believe this is the plane that Agent Hickox flew on her Whitehouse ordered mission.

A Centers for Disease Control air ambulance was waiting there to fly Pham to the NIH facility. After arriving at the airport at 6:23 p.m. crews prepared to move Pham from the ground ambulance, to the airplane.

dfw.cbslocal.com...

flightaware.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

This CDC air ambulance has been doing this for quite sometime, but so far is been only health care workers getting sick with ebola, specially Americans.

Due to the privacy act HIPA, we are not old without the concent of the patients who are the people that are been transported with ebola.

Now, for what I have researched personnel working with ebola patients has been getting infected and have died from the disease, the only ones we have known are only a few.

A total of 521 health-care workers (HCWs) are known to have been infected with EVD up to the end of 27 October, 272 of whom have died (table 2). The large rise in the number of infections of HCWs in Liberia reflects changes in its method of reporting, and the inclusion of cases that had previously not been reported.

WHO is undertaking extensive investigations to determine the cause of infection in each case. Early indications are that a substantial proportion of infections occurred outside the context of Ebola treatment and care.

apps.who.int...

This are not good news for health care workers in the infected areas

Before it was just sporadic transmission for the health care workers that are equipped with the latest to keep them safe, now transmissions are raising even with all the safety measures

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In a telephone interview from Texas, Agent Hickox's father Leon Hickox said with certainty that his daughter does not have Ebola or any illness at all. How does he know that? Did his daughter assure him that she really wasn't working with Ebola victims, that she was merely taking a flight there and back so she could make an issue out of states enacting their own common sense quarantine regulations since the federal government seems to be intent upon spreading Ebola around America?

In a telephone interview on Saturday night, Ms. Hickox’s father, Leon Hickox, said that his daughter “is not ill in any way.”
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here's the only article I've found where someone (her mother) admits that Agent Hickox works for the CDC. And the mother isn't completely truthful because she claims Agent Hickox "used to work for the CDC..."

Kaci Hickox graduated with a masters in nursing and public health from John Hopkins, and used to work for the Centers for Disease Control, according to Karen Hickox. She has gone to several countries in Africa with Doctors Without Borders, her mother said.
www.nj.com...

Notice also that the mother mentions Agent Hickox has gone to several countries in Africa!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Will post soon....on mobile....

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thank you for finding that link. I was going to try and find something to explain myself further, however, I had to run errands and go to class.

The general public doesn't realize that licensed nurses have an entire set of laws they must abide by, on top of all the regular rules and laws everyone must follow.

When I said they hold us to a higher standard, I wasn't kidding. It's quite intimidating, actually. Definitely keeps me on my toes!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2014 by richdav because: Wrong recipient.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Should have made screen shot. Not available now. But checking with inside source will post as soon as I can.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: richdav

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The state could do more than you think,

She's sticking with science. There's nothing in there -- partisan analysis not included -- that would penalize a medical professional for sticking with science.

Sticking with CDC guidelines would never be considered incompetence in this regard.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Thanks, I knew I had the link last night but I was caught up on other postings are forgot to add it.

I know about regulations of licensing by states, they vary depending the states, that is why many nurses if they want to work in different states they have to abide by the regulations of each states, pass the nursing board apply, take courses and pay the fees for individual state licenses, my daughter had two licenses to be able to work in two different states and they have to be renew yearly.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Here's the only article I've found where someone (her mother) admits that Agent Hickox works for the CDC.

Again. Please explain why it would be bad for a well-educated nurse with epidemiology experience and training to work for the CDC. I don't get why it's such a big deal. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I am not a judge, or work for any state, neither I am a practicing nurse or health care worker, so now that a judge in main had file a court order on Ms. Hickox due to allegations of a roommate of hers coming down with ebola or having symptoms, its going to be interesting to see the results of all this nurse vs. state case.

And when it comes to science I gets is all in the eye of the beholder or lets say those that are pushing for agendas.

So far no source can tell how ebola is truly contracted but is all speculations as more and more health care workers in ebola stricken countries are getting infected even when wearing their full gear.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Again, we're in the deconstructing disinformation thread no?

So maybe you could take a stab at the answer at why this isn't in the news. That she works FOR the CDC.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
So far no source can tell how ebola is truly contracted...

Sorry, but that's nonsense. Infection vectors are very well-known.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
So maybe you could take a stab at the answer at why this isn't in the news. That she works FOR the CDC.

Because either she doesn't currently work for/with the CDC right now… or… get this: it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Kaci Hickox Doesn't Need to be Quarantined While She Awaits Hearing, Judge Rules

In yet another legal seesaw, the Maine nurse who treated Ebola patients in West Africa and has fought her state's quarantine rules can leave her home and go to public places as she awaits her hearing, according to a court order filed today in Augusta.

Reason prevails.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I am sure they are, but when it comes to transmission of infections WHO is truly working very hard to understand why people are still getting infected while working under what they consider safe condtions.

A total of 521 health-care workers (HCWs) are known to have been infected with EVD up to the end of 27 October, 272 of whom have died (table 2). The large rise in the number of infections of HCWs in Liberia reflects changes in its method of reporting, and the inclusion of cases that had previously not been reported.

WHO is undertaking extensive investigations to determine the cause of infection in each case. Early indications are that a substantial proportion of infections occurred outside the context of Ebola treatment and care.

From my previews source.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Again, we're in the deconstructing disinformation thread no?

Indeed. Too many people here are lapping up the disinformation being blathered about by the panicked mainstream media.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join