It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Yes Agent Hickox is the correct spelling. I will fix my mistake. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
Okay I got confused for a minute. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In this video it is apparent that these CDC talking heads are squirming in their seats, not wanting to admit that you can catch Ebola from perspiration on surfaces such as a bus. Or bumping into a sweaty Ebola-ridden commuter.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

That is exactly what I coming too also, the timing is right, Obama getting bad rep after the fiasco in Dallas procedures, the infected nurses and then the appointed Czar that his background points to be a fixer of some sort and well regarded as such in Washington.

Then the states taking upon themselves to take matters into their hands to impose guidelines for people coming back from ebola ridden countries, because the CDC can not get it together.

The government no happy with the strict guidelines of some states and there you have it, our first case of defiance against states no the Federal government because Obama already was complaining about the guidelines.

It sounds like a premeditated PR campaign to me to challenge states, after the president himself criticizing NY for detaining Hickox.

Did I forget to add that she is a registered Democrat, darn some people in the net can find anything about anybody this days.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I found a HHS directory that says Agent Hickox works out of Baltimore, MD. That's just next door to DC. "Hello. Fly to Dakar, then to Newark and have a hissy fit? Yes Mr. President, I'm on my way!"
directory.psc.gov...
directory.psc.gov...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra

www.cdc.gov...
If Agent Hickox is making + $90,000 a year with a job at the CDC, I don't see her actually getting her hands dirty with Ebola in West Africa as a "nurse" working with Doctors Without Borders. It's no wonder she's so confident she is Ebola free. She was sent on an Ebola Express flight (N163PA) for a touch and go landing in Dakar, Senegal. Returned to Newark, NJ and claim she was saving Ebola victims in West Africa so she could confront N.J.'s recent quarantine regulations. Sent by the Whitehouse.

Jackpot Mike! Damn you're good.
I could see the poor girl with the white quilt
and possible hidden pout: pulled into a semi-
fetal on her love seat. "I am the tortured one..."Corey Taylor
A touch and go in Dakar? Get any on your tires little lady?

EDIT:: and I'd still like to know how they had the cameras
around and all set up for her impromptu bike ride. nnnnnnDUH.
edit on 30-10-2014 by derfreebie because: Damn it he's good.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
And the real conspiracy is whether or not there has been any vaccine/cure test programs gone awry.

Possibly sabotage.

We need to investigate any connections between competing government/companies with government grants/contracts.

2013 into early 2014 was the Ebola turning point.

Could be some multi-national government programs with international corporations.

Very intriguing.

edit on Oct-30-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
I found a HHS directory that says Agent Hickox works out of Baltimore, MD. That's just next door to DC. "Hello. Fly to Dakar, then to Newark and have a hissy fit? Yes Mr. President, I'm on my way!"
directory.psc.gov...
directory.psc.gov...

P-e-r-f-e-c-t Timing.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I did search on that one a while back all I found was that is still some heated debate about ebola vaccines property rights

But you know how it goes, who cares about the dying and infected when is long court battlers about who will be profiting from ebola.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sanofi Pasteur has an 8.3 million dollar flu vaccine contract with the Pentagon. Frein was captured today to take the heat off Agent Hickox. Sanofi Pasteur probably figures into this whole Ebola scam.

edit on 30-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Guilt Without Doubt. A pair of earlier articles by this writer examined the British and American roles in developing ebola into a biological weapon and its antidotes into commercial products. This third essay examines the strange coincidence of the earliest breakout in Guinea with three major vaccine campaigns conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the UN children’s agency UNICEF. At least two of the vaccination programs were implemented by Medicins Sans Frontieres (MSF, or Doctors Without Borders), while some of those vaccines were produced by Sanofi Pasteur, a French pharmaceutical whose major shareholder is the Rothschild Group. This report uncovers the French connection to the African ebola pandemic.

rense.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

And....

As newly arrived patients are treated at US hospitals in Atlanta and New York, the most alarming aspect of the spreading Ebola outbreak across four West African countries is the strain’s probable origin as an escapee from a medical-research laboratory.

The Ebola Strain Links African
Outbreak To A Lab Escape

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Violater1
She needs to have her license revoked immediately for violation of breaking quarantine.

She's under no obligation to be under quarantine by any agency that would have oversight of any licensing of her status as a medical professional.

Actually, depending on what state(s) she has an active RN license in, she could face disciplinary action from the board(s) of nursing IF she is cited/arrested/charged for being non-complaint in regards to the quarantine.

Disciplinary actions from BON's can range from a warning or fine to having your license permanently revoked. It's really a nurses worst nightmare...

Nurses are held to a much higher standard than other licensed medical professionals and many nurses have lost their license for less. Boards of nursing are sort of like their own justice system without the rights regular folks are afforded when they go to court. There are even lawyers that specialize in representing nurses who have to go in front of the board which can be an expensive and truly painful experience.

As a nurse, she should just suck it up and stop acting out. If she's so experienced in epidemiology and so educated, she should clearly understand that the requests are not punitive but are due to the fact that there has been more than one US citizen that's contracted the virus, both here and abroad. If she was recently providing DIRECT patient care to someone who had an active Ebola infection, this isn't an outrageous request. Not by a long shot.

Every nurse and health care worker I have talked to about this understands why they are requiring her to quarantine at home and would have no problem doing so if they were in her shoes, myself included. The fact that she's making a huge deal out of it and basically snubbing her nose at the request for her to not go out into public is what could get her into trouble with the law, and the board. Most BON's require all nurses to report any arrest or citation, other than a speeding ticket. Failure to do so is a big no-no and would probably result in having your license suspended pending an investigation and hearing, in front of the board.

Stubbornness is an unattractive character trait, especially in a grown adult. She seems very bull headed and immature to me and I'm (as well as many of my nurse friends) glad I don't work with her. I could be wrong, so could dozens of my nurse friends, but we're all pretty skilled in assessing people. Their attitudes and personalities included.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Actually, depending on what state(s) she has an active RN license in, she could face disciplinary action from the board(s) of nursing IF she is cited/arrested/charged for being non-complaint in regards to the quarantine.

Again, there is no agency with oversight over any medical professional license she may have that has, or is likely to, issue quarantine requirements. In her case, the CDC guidelines clearly state she is clear to travel… even the recently updated versions.

A bureaucratic arm (the Governor) cannot revoke any license without process.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I think one thing people should consider is the strain of this specific Ebola has never been seen before...Yes, it looks like Ebola Zaire, but early on it was determined this EV was acting similar but not exact....In other words never before seen...

Usa today

That begs the questions, how do we know a person is not contagious until they come down with symptoms?...I believe it was said earlier you can be a carrier, spread the disease but not come down with it. How can we be certain that it is a 6-21 day incubation period? That data only supports the types of Ebola that were classified after outbreaks in the past.

Remember medicine is NOT and exact science. Most diseases, especially ones of rare nature are discovered by ruling out what they are not. I do not believe that you become contagious once you come down with symptoms..I believe you become contagious once you become infected. That is one reason we are seeing the numbers jump so quickly day to day.

But let's say you are not contagious until you do come down with symptoms..It is a well known fact that heavy doses of steroids such as Prednisone has the ability and most often does mask a fever! Most patients being treated for Auto immune diseases and cancers are on heavy doses of prednisone....I watched this happen first hand when my mom underwent a stem cell treatment for acute Leukemia ...She did not have a fever, was lethargic but somehow was not acting right. About 1:00am I asked her nurse to come in the room and check her out. Being a nurse myself we discussed it and decided to draw blood cultures. This is a procedure that is routine if a patient in the hospital spikes a temperature of 102.00 or higher, it is used to determine if a patient is septic i.e. blood poisoning! The thermometer read 97.6.....The next morning when the doctor came in and talked to us he said good catch on the blood cultures...Turns out the cultures were positive for Strep. A and a few more hours and she would have been fighting for her life! The reason she did not register as having a fever, was the massive doses of steroids..

This nurse is way out of line!! Good for her that she volunteered to go fight Ebola! Her ego and immature attitude make me question was she even responsible enough to do that! Any nurse worth her salt would not hesitate to follow orders to protect the ones she supposedly cares about! Not only is this stupid it is unethical and egregiously violates the rights of all of us! This woman is no hero and she is not the person i would want taking care of me.. The common thread that makes a great nurse? Their ability to put others before themselves!! She is definitely in the wrong profession! This woman seeks the public spotlight no matter who she puts at risk! Talk about narcissistic!!!

I will call the state board of nursing and to voice a complaint....

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nina Pham is CDC also. This is all PSYOPS to interfere with the mid term election. Been saying this for weeks......

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Again, there is no agency with oversight over any medical professional license she may have that has, or is likely to, issue quarantine requirements. In her case, the CDC guidelines clearly state she is clear to travel… even the recently updated versions.

I believe she is explaining that the issue would be "IF she is cited/arrested/charged for being non-compliant in regards to the quarantine," that an agency, The Board of Nursing, which does have the power to revoke/discipline, may do so.

She also said it depends on the state. However, I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I know it to be a pretty sturdy limb, that any arrest of a lic nurse in any state would require reporting and therefore begin the "process" to determine if revocation/disciplinary action is warranted.

It's not about who issues the order to quarantine, it's about whether she is cited, or arrested. She must report to the board which does have oversight.

edit on 10/31/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

No the governor cannot just revoke her license, however, if they get a court order for her to remain quarantined and she refuses, then that is a different story entirely.

I'm not sure if you missed my point, but she very well could find herself In front of the board and facing diciplanry action. IF a court orders her to remain quarantined and she defies that order and she is then arrested/charged with some sort of criminal act, she will definitely find herself in hot water, and her license too.

The BON wouldn't make her comply with the quarantine, if that is the way the law is written in the state her license is in. With that said, the BON isn't a court of law, but they have laws in each state that nurses must abide by, or else. Depending on what state she is licensed in and depending on what that specific Nurse Practice Act dictates would determine if she could be diciplined for not obeying the rules, so to speak.

I completely understand how the BON works and the ways one may find themself in front of them for diciplanry action as I have been a nurse for many, many years. I've researched the subject at length for education reasons and to enlighten myself and, for the most part, each state is similar with regards to the standards they hold nurses to. Some are much more strict than others, but I digress.

Thankfully, I've never done anything to put my license in jeopardy and hope to never find myself in any situation that involves the BON. If she continues to act out after a court order by defying it, she probably needs to find yet another lawyer well versed in her state's nursing law because they'll most definitely want to, in the very least, have a chat with Ms. Hickox.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: richdav

Hadn't read/heard this before. Do you have any sources we could look at?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You know, I am glad you bring that issue again, because every time I try to link big pharma, government testing for biological weapons for decades and the newest 3 infectious diseases of modern times, HIV, Ebola and Marburg, people doesn't seen very interested in learning or even linking our illustrious nation ever involved into such horrible deeds, those are things left to old regimes like Nazi Germany it can not possibly happen in modern times.

All you have to do is put the pieces together, in the puzzle and they will form a picture.

edit on 31-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join