It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
a reply to: yorkshirelad

She mentioned she was with the DWB (Doctors without borders) not the CDC she was trained under, DUH!

She has a lawyer that is involved with THE WHITE HOUSE, DUH!

Her linkedin profile was scrubbed, why? DUH!

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, DUH!

See I can do that too.

No. It appears to not be YOUR strong suit.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
dupe

One, that is a scrubbed image that no longer exists, having said THAT.

Kaci L. Hickox, MSN, MPH, EIS officer, CDC; Southern Nevada Health District from link in OP.

From the busted link.

EIS= The Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) is a unique 2-year post-graduate training program of service and on-the-job learning for health professionals interested in the practice of applied epidemiology.
Since 1951, over 3,000 EIS officers have responded to requests for epidemiologic assistance within the United States and throughout the world.
EIS officers are on the public health frontlines, conducting epidemiologic investigations, research, and public health surveillance both nationally and internationally.

So, post-graduate work FOR the CDC.

Care to try double jeopardy where the scores can really change?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
She needs to have her license revoked immediately for violation of breaking quarantine.
Additionally, what state does she have her license?
edit on V372014Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 16:37:51 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
She is loving the attention. Maybe she'll cash in somehow...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
So, post-graduate work FOR the CDC.

Why is there an implication that such a thing is bad?

I've spoken, at length, with a Micro-Biologist who used to work at the CDC for 11 years (trying to get him for an NLBS interview). Is that a bad thing to do?
edit on 30-10-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
She needs to have her license revoked immediately for violation of breaking quarantine.

She's under no obligation to be under quarantine by any agency that would have oversight of any licensing of her status as a medical professional.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Posted by xuenchen

Anti-quarantine nurse Hickox was trained as intelligence officer by the CDC

As you can see from the document below, Hickox graduated from a two-year CDC intelligence officer training program in 2012. This is the same nurse whose LinkedIn page was recently scrubbed to hide her ties to the CDC, an agency that stands to benefit tremendously in both political power and budgets if an Ebola outbreak sweeps across America.

The official intelligence designation granted to Nurse Hickox by the CDC was "Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer," and she is a graduate of the 2012 EIS program according to this CDC document (PDF). (See page 138 - 139 for her name and photo, or view photo below.)

That same year, the CDC graduated 81 such "intelligence officers" whose names and photos are also listed in the public document.

The good ole antagonist nurse is just perhaps abiding by what her higher ups are telling her to do and what she is been trained into.

because States are taking the quarantine into their own hands it doesn't seem to go very well with those behind the CDC agenda of profiting from death and misery big pharma and the government agree with them.

So the pushing with the nurse actions to have more people coming from AFrica defiant and fighting rules in order to create chaos, possible infected people walking around out of quarantines so more Americans become victims of ebola.

Sadly the truth about Ms. defiant nurse is showing its ugly head.

!!!!!!!!!!!!She is a hoax.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder she have an White house linked lawyer.

www.naturalnews.com...#

I love ATS digging for the truth

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The women is not what it seems, she is hiding an agenda, now I got it finally, I knew something was wrong with the whole thing, she did work for CDC before, but what a job she had, obviously she still working for them.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

Excellent thread!

Just what is it that she does for the CDC?

The EIS is primarily a post-doctoral level program. Most EIS officers hold PhDs or doctoral degrees in medicine, veterinary medicine, or dentistry. A few non-doctoral applicants with MPHs (nurses, PharmDs or physician assistants) are accepted into the program. See Program Eligibility for details.

About 75% of EIS graduates remain in public health at CDC or in state or local health departments. Many become leaders in public health throughout the world.

During the 2-year training program, EIS officers are employees of the CDC and receive a salary and benefits. Salaries range from $65,000 to 90,000 per year, based on qualifications and experience.
emphasis mine

So she isn't your run of the mill nurse, when the program she is in only accepts a few people at her edicational level, one would expect that to.be indicative of a high degree of either proficiency or connectedness, if not both.

From the eligibility details:

Healthcare Professionals (DDS, BSN, MSN, PA, PharmD) 
Dentists, nurses, physician assistants, doctor of pharmacy, must have a master of public health (MPH) or equivalent degree. U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents must have an active, unrestricted, U.S. license to practice their clinical specialty.

So if her license is suspended as suggested by many, she would then become ineligible for this position unless a special.exemption were allowed.

Classroom instruction focuses on epidemiology, biostatistics, public health surveillance, scientific writing, media training, emerging public health issues, and more. Each EIS class begins in July with a 1-month course in Atlanta.

She certainly seems to be putting this to good use, no?

Service
During the EIS assignment, officers provide service to CDC and our public health partners. EIS officers also respond to urgent or emergent public health problems. Each year, officers support more than 100 field investigations in the United States and around the world.

Assignments
EIS officers work in health departments throughout the U.S. or at CDC. Below is a list of program areas in which EIS officers may be assigned. Although international work may be part of any EIS assignment, no assignments are based outside the U.S.

I would say that the above emphasiszed (by me) phrases show that she could certainly have been, and still is, engaged in an official capacity with the CDC, especially in light of how the entire scenario is playing out.

This is the paper she published as required by the program:

... To analyze pedestrian traffic deaths in Clark County among residents, visitors, and homeless persons, the Southern Nevada Health District used coroner's office data and death certificate data for the period 2008–2011....

She analyzed and correlated data. Maybe this says something about her role she played forvthe CDC in Africa and would indicate that she would have had a lower probability of coming into contact with an infected individual.

Pedestrian Traffic Deaths Among Residents, Visitors, and Homeless Persons — Clark County, Nevada, 2008–2011
Weekly
July 18, 2014 / 63(28);597-602

Make note of the published date, I would say that this argues to indicate a strong possibility that she is still under the aegis of the CDC.

edit on 30-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: typos, hate this tiny phone keyboard

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She is something else and her role for the CDC is bigger that we may think!!!!!! I love conspiracies but more when you start to see the truth!!!!!!!

I been reading from a source that I can not post the link because of information that could be offensive to some, that the training of this people is par to military boot camp, and that most assignments are even for some of the members classified

The EIS has grown in recent years to have some of the most dedicated and well trained members and they are chosen for their assignments.

It sounds like secret service to me

I will post this link that talks about the assignment that are considered classified from a better and more agreeable link.

CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service: The Real Medical Investigators

www.jhsph.edu...

Darn I wish we got all this earlier, but is ok is not that we are slow but just take time to get all the fact together

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The only "agenda" I can see is that of a medical professional taking a stand against the irrational insanity going on, mostly because of the media's idiotic coverage of all this.

What other "agenda" would there be?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

In that context, the "media training" is specific on how to educate the media on medical issues… not, what seems to be implied, how to use the media to one's advantage.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I think and the more I read about her role as an EIS that the women is just following a CDC agenda.

Is things about the CDC and its growing role in recent years that most of us had never taken the care to investigate.

Beside their ties to special and private interest.

It is interesting that the nurse just became public news when the states started to take upon themselves to tighten rules when it comes to ebola and travel, also we know that the Federal government was not happy about those state rules.

Is just a matter of time for the truth to come out, I expect more.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

In that context, the "media training" is specific on how to educate the media on medical issues… not, what seems to be implied, how to use the media to one's advantage.

There's an awfully fine line between the two, don't you think?

Besides, do you think they'd actually come out and say, "hey, we know you people (the general public) think you can handle the truth, but we don't so this is what and how you should think about this stuff?"

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Regardless of who she is or isn't linked to, she is acting like an immature brat and looking for attention. Basically, a nuisance.

EVERY nurse and health care worker I have talked to in the past few days would welcome the quarantine. A month at home to get caught up on cleaning, bills, organizing, hobbies, etc.? Yes, please. But, most importantly, we understand WHY this would be necessary.

This chick is just running her mouth and complaining left and right in order to get her 15 minutes and, maybe, a payday.

She's a DISGRACE to the profession I love so much. I hope the state board of nursing in Maine gets involved, or whatever state her license is valid in. I bet she'd clam up real quick if they told her to suck it up and stop endangering the public.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I really don't understand this, sorry.

What "CDC Agenda" would that be? Just tossing that out there like this isn't really much information. How would simply following the science of this disease be a bad agenda?

She became public because she took a stand -- and rightfully so from my perspective. If this is (her imposed harsh quarantine) how we treat medical professionals returning from sacrifice, then we're going to have real problems.

I also don't see how being an EIS for the CDC is an issue. It's an important disease epidemiology role.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There's an awfully fine line between the two, don't you think?

Actually, a very broad line. One is education, the other is public relations.

Besides, do you think they'd actually come out and say, "hey, we know you people (the general public) think you can handle the truth, but we don't so this is what and how you should think about this stuff?"

So far, the general public and media have been inventing their own "truth". I'd say education is sorely needed.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I found more information about the truth agenda behind the EIS, it seems that it extends a bit more than just the benign information posted by the CDC.

Since 1949, the Epidemic Intelligence Service has infiltrated hospitals, health departments, and newspaper offices around the world. Bryan Ellison exposes how this elite, semi-secret wing of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has managed to stifle debate about everything from swine flu to AIDS.

I hope I am not opening a can or worms for ATS, if I am doing more than I should about this issue please let me know and I will stop.

At 1600 Clifton Road in Atlanta, Georgia, the mammoth brick towers of the centers for Disease Control and Prevention sprawl across clean manicured lawns. This is the Pentagon of government health - a $2 billion military prevention agency that monitors broken limbs and illness, and evangelizes on everything from malaria pills to gun control. Tucked into the midst of this labyrinth is the hub of a little known but extremely powerful network of health professionals. Think of its as the CIA of health care: the Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS).

Although few people know of its existence, the resources of the EIS and its reach into public life are extensive. Nearly 2,000 EIS trainees occupy key positions in national and international health care. Former United States Surgeon General William H. Stewart is a member, as are two other assistant Surgeon Generals. Jonathan Mann and Michael Merson, past and present heads, respectively, of the World Health Organization's global AIDS Program, both trained with the EIS. Universities, health departments, private practices, dentist offices, veterinary hospitals, and insurance and pharmaceutical companies are all stocked with members. Others work within tax-exempt foundations, including the Ford, Rockefeller, and Joseph Kennedy Foundations and the Rand Corporation, helping direct the spending of trust funds on medical and other projects.

Even reporters who cover health-related organizations and medical breakthroughs have graduated from the EIS program. The New York Time's chief medical correspondent, Lawrence Altman, is a member, as is Bruce Dan, former ABC News medical editor and former senior editor of the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association. Marvin Turck, the editor at the University of Washington'' Journal of Infectious Diseases, joined EIS in 1960.

Ms nagging nurse is going to prove to be more than we can never imagined.

www.virusmyth.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Her stand could be that of a hero, but also it could be just the job of a very specialized EIS operative from CDC to cover up something else.

and that is just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Her stand could be that of a hero, but also it could be just the job of a very specialized EIS operative from CDC to cover up something else.

and that is just my opinion.

Strange and coincidental that she appeared just in time to throw wrenches into the States' vs the Administration battle for control of the "quarantine" policies.

One of many "Plan B" operatives I think.

A method of controlled opposition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join