It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Wow! That info conflicts with her previous story that Doctors Without Borders turned her away, and that she worked for the CDC 1st, then got hired with Doctors Without Borders. So many lies to keep track of!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
I didn't really track/recall seeing the dates on that one story of when she was turned away and then decided to get more education. But had thought of the question.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

Hi schadenfreude.

I was hinting at this when I posten in another thread on Oct 27.

A nurse is someone who would know exactly why there's a need for quarentine so its strange she should say such a thing.

I wonder if she was paid to say that stuff so they could yet again attack our human rights?

This post

S&F

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was going to stay away from this thread but I found this article that merits some attention taking into consideration that the issue of Science has come out more than once when it comes to the discussion of Nurse Hickox and her defiance stand against quarantine, the spread of ebola and how it should be "redefine".

Champion, hero or something else.

Scientists try to predict number of US Ebola cases,

Top medical experts studying the spread of Ebola say the public should expect more cases to emerge in the United States by year's end as infected people arrive here from West Africa, including American doctors and nurses returning from the hot zone and people fleeing from the deadly disease.

But how many cases?

No one knows for sure how many infections will emerge in the U.S. or anywhere else, but scientists have made educated guesses based on data models that weigh hundreds of variables, including daily new infections in West Africa, airline traffic worldwide and transmission possibilities.

This week, several top infectious disease experts ran simulations for The Associated Press that predicted as few as one or two additional infections by the end of 2014 to a worst-case scenario of 130.

www.mediacomtoday.com...

Now rest assured that this is not by any means a pandemic, but linking exposed people to ebola coming into the country, including health care workers is the reason cases will increase as per article.

No, to worry, we have our champion for human rights Ms. Hickox that wants people coming from ebola ridden countries to go on with the lives among the public like nothing happen until they think and feel they are symptomatic.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov...

www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org...

She's listed on several documents including as staff in two meeting notes from june and aug 2013.

She's listed in several eis convention documents

www.cdc.gov...
Page 139 listed with a Msn, mph, and bsn, which i presume is Masters of nursing, Masters in public health and Bachelor of science nursing.

www.cdc.gov...
listed in this years eis conference as a speaker page 4

www.cdc.gov...
The link to the one shown in the youtube vid a few pages back her picture is there on page 139
listed with the sepdpo office

www.emergint.com...
article mentions sepdpo as

Scientific Education and Professional Development Program Office

www.cdc.gov...
Scientific Education and Professional Development Program Office (CPL)(1)P
lans, directs and manages programs that develop the future public health workforce:
(2) provides leadership in scientific approaches to education of the workforce, including quality
assurance, technical consultation and evaluation of scientific workforce development and education

(post by Mikeultra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It appears that American Friends Service Committee has ulterior motives.

The American Friends Service Committee's tagline is "Quaker values in action". In reality, they're a far-left organization that strongly supports illegal immigration and that - through the Border Human Rights Working Group - is indirectly linked to the Mexican government.

24ahead.com...

It sounds like people associated with them would be aligned with the current administration. Allies...
24ahead.com...
edit on 1-11-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
It appears that American Friends Service Committee has ulterior motives.

The American Friends Service Committee's tagline is "Quaker values in action". In reality, they're a far-left organization that strongly supports illegal immigration and that - through the Border Human Rights Working Group - is indirectly linked to the Mexican government.

24ahead.com...

It sounds like people associated with them would be aligned with the current administration. Allies...

Pretty good cover operation.

They can execute controlled opposition and not many would detect it.

I wonder when they were successfully infiltrated?

(post by ikonoklast removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast
Thank you for a very informative post. I'm just a horrible person, so I really don't care if the CIA comes for me, lol. I will keep digging without fear. When Hickox said, "EIS is like the CIA of the CDC she wasn't kidding. She's letting everyone know exactly who she works with.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Fear of Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Causes Boycott of Fort Kent, Maine Businesses

Kaci Hickox, the Ebola nurse fighting quarantine efforts in her hometown of Fort Kent, Maine, is costing businesses customers and hurting the town’s reputation according to a report by the Bangor Daily News. The News quotes the Town Manager, Don Guimond, bemoaning the affect Hickox is having on the town:
“The community has not done anything wrong. But this type of publicity does not do anyone any good and people need to know we are open and ready to provide services to people here.” Business owners are quoted saying customers have told them they are boycotting Fort Kent until the Ebola incubation period for Hickox has passed:
“The situation “is bound to affect the whole town,” Steve Daigle, owner of Stevie D’s Panini Plus said Friday.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

It's OK, those small business owners didn't build that on their own...
edit on Sat Nov 1 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: shortened quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't believe what we are uncovering on this thread!!

Wouldn't you know it! George Soros and his Open Society Foundation is a major donor!

American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) March 27, 2014 NGO Monitor Website: afsc.org... Founded “in the crucible of World War I by Quakers who aimed to serve both humanity and country while being faithful to their commitment to nonviolence.” Claims to promote “lasting peace with justice” and “nurture the seeds of change and respect for human life that transform social relations and systems.”

Funding: 2013 total revenue of $28,619,167 2013 donors include EED (Germany), Misereor (Germany), Open Society Foundation (founded by George Soros), and others.

Political Advocacy: Actively promotes boycotts, divestments and sanctions (BDS) campaigns against Israel; accuses Israel of “apartheid against Palestinians”; and advocates for the “right of return,” meaning the end of Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people.

Dalit Baum, director of AFSC’s Middle East program in San Francisco, is co-founder of Coalition of Women for Peace’s flagship BDS project “Who Profits?” (now an independent organization) and formerly served as the campaign’s project manager. According to Baum’s profile, “She has been active with various groups in the Israeli anti-occupation and democratization movement, including Black Laundry, Boycott from Within, Zochrot, Anarchists against the Wall and Women in Black.” Baum lobbies international audiences on how best to promote the global BDS campaign against Israel.

Published a 2013 pamphlet on “Seven ways to support peace in Israel/Palestine on campus this semester,” which urges students to advance BDS, organize “flash mob[s],” target Israeli companies, start divestment campaigns, and create additional chapters of the Students for Justice in Palestine group. Hosts “BDS Summer Institute” student leadership training courses, together with radical NGO Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP), “focused on building skills for divestment campaigns.”

JVP considers itself the “Jewish wing of the Palestinian solidarity movement” and seeks to create “a wedge” within the American Jewish community over support for Israel, while working toward the goal of eliminating U.S. economic, military, and political aid. Cosponsored a 2014 event featuring founder and director of Electronic Intifada, Ali Abunimah. Electronic Intifada is one of the most virulent platforms for promoting BDS campaigns, and anti-Israel and anti-Jewish sentiments. Abunimah has stated that Zionism “is one of the worst forms of anti-Semitism in existence today,” claiming that it “dehumanizes its victims, denies their history, and has a cult-like worship of ethnoracial purity” (Twitter; October 26, 2010). Published a 2013 resource paper, “Forced displacement in Palestine and Israel,” claiming that the “displacement and dispossession of Palestinians from their land and homes is at the core of the conflict between Palestinians and Israelis” and that upon the establishment of the state of Israel, “plans to ethnically cleanse the Palestinian population” were developed. Sponsored a 2013 conference organized by fringe NGO Zochrot, titled “From Truth to Redress: Realizing the Return of Palestinian Refugees,” focused on promoting the Palestinian “right of return” and the end of Israel as the Jewish state. Published a 2011 “Israel-Palestine No-buy List,” compiled “with assistance” from the Who Profits (Coalition of Women for Peace) online database, which identifies targets for anti-Israel divestment and boycotts.

AFSC - NGO Monitor

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

I can't believe what we are uncovering on this thread!!

Wouldn't you know it! George Soros and his Open Society Foundation is a major donor!

Well now it's time to put on the hazard suits.

No wonder we see the patterns.

The connections will form a spider web.

Beware the resistors will be calling any time now.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: ikonoklast
Thank you for a very informative post. I'm just a horrible person, so I really don't care if the CIA comes for me, lol. I will keep digging without fear.

You're welcome. And thank you, too. I had a feeling you and others would continue digging along these lines.

I'll keep cranking the charts out though. Hopefully they are not unintentionally serving some CIA agenda.

When Hickox said, "EIS is like the CIA of the CDC she wasn't kidding. She's letting everyone know exactly who she works with.

Yes, exactly.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Well that seals the deal. George Soros believes in depopulation, the Georgia Guide Stones, eugenics in Africa, WHO, Doctors Without Borders, etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine

*George Soros’s foundation has funded personnel working in the Kenema bioweapons lab at the focus of the Ebola outbreak, and which is about to be closed, apparently amid an investigation. * WHO media coordinator Glenn Thomas was highly likely involved in fielding media and other inquries about how WHO view and what it planned to do about the controversial Kenema lab. Was Glenn Thomas aware of hard evidence showing that the lab was faking positive diagnoses for Ebola — Tulane University? — in order to justify forcing people to undergo treatment which would give them Ebola? Did he refuse to go along with the cover up?

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Analysis & Opinion | Global Investing
Sierra Leone: the final frontier?

Billionaire investor George Soros also said his economic development fund was making “significant commitments” to Sierra Leone. Soros, Sierra Leone president Ernest Bai Koroma and former UK prime minister Tony Blair all feature at Wednesday’s conference.

Very interesting... kill all the natives with Ebola and then ravage the country of all its worth.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Now.

We see connections between known international criminals and the CDC etc.

This is indisputable.

Not only Obama connections, but NWO connections.

And yesterday people said we were nuts !!!!!

The Ebola experiments in Africa are for a specific reason, and it ain't necessarily for the good of mankind.

Wheeew

Added:

My phones are ringing.

I won't answer but I will trace !!

edit on Nov-01-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I always had an icky feeling Soros was/is involved somehow in this play ever since I read that he is good friends with Ellen Sirleaf, prez of Liberia and she was an honored guest at his wedding last year to Tamiko Bolton --- a healthcare consultant.

He's about to make a play ---- watch the $$$, the banks, and certain countries.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Interesting video.....

*George Soros’s foundation funds the Kenema bioweapons lab at the focus of the Ebola outbreak, and which is about to be closed, apparently amid an investigation.

* WHO media coordinator Glenn Thomas was highly likely involved in fielding media and other inquries about how WHO view and what it planned to do about the controversial Kenema lab.

Was Glenn Thomas aware of hard evidence showing that the lab was faking positive diagnoses for Ebola — Tulane University? – in order to justify forcing people to undergo treatment which would give them Ebola? Did he refuse to go along with the cover up?

*The mainstream media is silent about the Kenema bioweapons lab closure as well as about the order to Tulane University to stop Ebola testing. So, what other channels are there left for this information to enter the public domain or be spread through social media networks if WHO does not release the information or take action?

*George Soros has links to Sierra Leone President Ernest Koroma

Exposed! George Soros Is Funding The Bioweapons Lab At The Focus of Ebola Outbreak!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join