It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree, a highly efficient EIS agent of the CDC with the up today credentials, very interesting. I wonder what the CDC is going to do now that her true job is out of everybody to see.

It's like the old TV show Mission Impossible....

"As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions"

(start the video at the 1:00 mark....
Mission Impossible Self Destruct message

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

The mysteries and oddities keep piling up with this entire affair.

Beyond speculation now.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It's confirmed! Theodore Michael Wilbur is a California resident. Do a search on the name Theodore Wilbur in the state of California. He is the 1st result at the top of the page. I wonder why he would choose to attend a school clear across the country in Maine. If he's really attending school in Maine I should say.

Do a Google Image search for Theodore Michael Wilbur and you'll see him.
www.google.com...

He has a worried look on his face. Is it Ebola or the pressure of the whole ordeal?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Another good find

I think he is a player in this caper.

Keep going.

The bottom is falling out.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This appears to be Teddy's 1st adventure outside of California. So that house is a big step up from his previous digs. It's all making sense now. I just have to figure out the connection between him and Hickox. How did that come about?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another good find

I think he is a player in this caper.

Keep going.

The bottom is falling out.

I came across a thesis on the forced internment of Japanese citizens during WWII written by a Theodore Wilbur. Since I couldn't be sure it was the same guy since it was from the western part of the country, I didn't bring it up on the board. Now, I'll see if I can find it again. That subject inter connects with the forced quarantine issue.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

I'm sorry, but this woman needs to be locked up. If your are quarantined for a good reason or not, why is it so hard not to just stay in your freaking house for 21 days? I swear if she does become symptomatic and manages to infect someone she should be put up on attempted murder chargers.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Be careful what you demand. Her in-your-face attitude is what is ticking a lot of people off, and subsequently, people would like to see her forced to remain quarantined just 'cause she's a snotty little know-it-all.

Remember, this administration is a believer in "The Nudge Theory" (Cass Sunstein) and they may be testing us to see just how far they can go....or rather, making US decide the boundary by insisting on forced lock downs.
edit on 1-11-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Thank you so much! Here it is.
scholarworks.boisestate.edu...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Duty station Atlanta.

Building Baltimore.

Cell phone Nevada.

Office of Public Health Scientific Services (OPHSS) www.cdc.gov...
Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services (CSELS) www.cdc.gov...
Division of Scientific Education and Professional Development (DSETPD) www.cdc.gov...
Epidemiology Workforce Branch (EWB)
edit on 11/1/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If Theodore Michael Wilbur went to Boise State and obviously already had a higher education, I am now convinced that he is not now attending nursing school in Maine. He is on a mission for people who have an agenda.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra

Now the dots are connecting.

The drama and suspense is getting clear.

Very clear.

Definitely a planned operation.

These people are/were part of a sleeper cell that operates in "normal" circles until called upon for a mission.

This was well planned to every detail....

Except they didn't think anybody would see through the mirrors.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Another good find

The tint is wearing off the glass.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

From the thesis title, it sounds like it's about stateside Americans trying to assist Japanese-Americans who were interred during WWII.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkItZero

If someone has not been exposed to Ebola and shows no symptoms of infection the quarantine is pointless. Ebola can't be spread without showing symptoms and a disease outbreak needs to be dealt with by the scientific facts not irrational fears.

And you KNOW this how?? You do not know this for certain, because even the CDC does not know this for certain! We have NEVER dealt with this strain of Ebola before that is one of the main reasons CDC has proven incompetent.. At first they thought this EV was Ebola Zaire BUT it is NOT it is similar but different....Therefore to use the same guidelines as it relates to infection, contagion, incubation period is MOOT! They have NOT dealt with this strain Before, which means they are still on a learning curve.....

We know that the past Ebola strains are extremely lethal but have always been able to contain them soon after they begin, what makes this strain different?

I have studied infectious diseases in the past and I think what they should do if not already is look into when a person becomes contagious!! Not so much the incubation period....it is my belief that a person is contagious the moment they are infected NOt when they begin to show symptoms......So if a person is asymptomatic and has been infected then this would explain the high rate at which this disease is spreading not the mode of which the disease transmits.

There is no reason at all that anyone in the medical profession would not adhere to common sense!! If you have been around people with Ebola then you keep your arse in your house and do NOT leave for anything!!

Especially if this woman works for the CDC she knows this!! Telling a person to stay isolated in their home who has been exposed to a level 4 virus possibly the deadliest on the planet is a violation of their civil liberties???? What about MY liberties and millions of others???? she is NOT in jail!! she has the comforts of her own bed and her internet, TV, phone whatever else.....Its 21 days and personal i think it should be for 48!!!

Fearbola?? Perhaps you need to be reminded of what this disease does to the human body!! I am not going to post it here but look up Richard Preston's Hot Zone!! The first chapter will smack you back into reality!!

Even the Nurses that cared for Duncan in Dallas have been quoted as having nightmares due to what they witnessed this man go through......Am I afraid of this spreading in our country?? Well Hell Yes I am and if you are not then you need to take your head out of the sand and quit trivializing this horrific disease......There is no cure and there wont be a vaccine for years!! Prevention is the key!!

Pax

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Good theory... All these cases of health care workers coming back to the USA, being diagnosed with Ebola, and then being magically cured is a complete fabrication. Then they get Hickox to irritate the American public beyond belief, to get us behind the idea of government stooges running around in airports with thermometers and hauling people away for our own protection. Of course this will not apply to the politicians.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am sorry but what is the big picture here?? I came into this thread thinking one thing can someone please catch me up on what you are saying is the conspiracy.....In other words please bump me up to speed.....

Thank you,

Pax

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra

Yep....that's the one. I was hesitant to post it last night because I wasn't sure it was the same Theodore Wilbur, and I have learned that you better have your research done and your t's crossed and i's dotted when you lay it out on ATS.

Boy oh boy! This is starting to weave a very interesting tapestry!

edit on 1-11-2014 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just a few things from MSF DWB for the record. She apparently started working with them in 2007.

Also, she is a native of Cleveland, Texas. www.theshorthorn.com...

edit on 11/1/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I have no such reservations. I look for little details, like the California license plate. A short time later that blossomed into what we have now, thanks to you mentioning the thesis. It is proving that these people are not what they present themselves as being. I only read a few pages of the thesis, and I already see he's mentioning NGO's. So bottom line is he is from California and went to Boise State. Yet the official story is that he's attending nursing school at the University of Maine at Fort Kent. You can't get further away from California in the lower 48.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join