It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord
You're ignoring the fact that neither Hickox or the MSM mentions her employment with the CDC. Why would they conceal that?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Whatever.

Fearbola has caused reason and logic to fly far away from ATS.

I've tried. Confirmation bias here is impossible to overcome.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

It's really dishonest and embarrassing for them. Makes it seem like they just can't keep up.

But CNN is part of the MSM psy-ops no?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I still believe is more to "fearbola" that meet the eye, we are just barely scratching the surface of the whole ebola issue in the US.

Perhaps years from now when the truth surface about what happen during the "fearebola" of 2014, those of us that will still be here will remember how hot the debate was.

I had a wonderful time having you addressing my post, more in the last two days that in the last 10 years I have been here.

I am done with the DI, I think I will think twice getting into this type of topics again.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: ~Lucidity

It's really dishonest and embarrassing for them. Makes it seem like they just can't keep up.

But CNN is part of the MSM psy-ops no?

Guess we'll figure it out...or we won't.

Who knows.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Is confirmation bias like normalcy bias? I see that as a problem on ATS also. Don't worry Ebola is harmless, more people get the flu! OK...

In Crybaby's case, that means her normal gig isn't caring for anyone; she performs a clerical function for the .gov during outbreak data collection. She is thus about as vital to the actual treatment of disease in that role as teats on a bull. Which also explains her tenuous attachment to the common sense realities of outbreak nursing. She's what military people refer to as a clipboard commando. Whether she did that, or actual patient care nursing in Africa is an open question. So she's not some poor, down-trodden oppressed worker whose "civil rights" have been violated. She's a federal government employee, who knows precisely the impact of the state directives and oversight she's challenging, with the help and support of long-time government operatives, and doubtless the direction and assistance of the White House. Which explains why Pres. Obola, unlike his photo op hug of recovered nurse Nina Pham, has no plans to come within a country mile of Nurse Crybaby: someone might ask about the direct connection, since he's ultimately her boss.
raconteurreport.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: blargo

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
CNN's headline are a bit wonky at the moment. And you wonder why people are confused....

That is because the same judge has lifted his order from Thursday night. She is no longer under any quarantine.

Maine Judge Rejects Ebola Quarantine for Nurse Kaci Hickox

No. The breaking headline is wrong. She is under CDC "some risk" quarantine.

Not according to the article posted:

A judge in Maine ruled Friday that Kaci Hickox, the nurse who treated Ebola patients and is defying a state-imposed quarantine, can come and go as she pleases, as long as she is monitored for symptoms and lets health officials know where she’s going.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is this the same CDC that used bad protocols to let AIDS get free?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Has anybody checked that "house" she is living in?

Something seems odd about that place.

Is She really from that town?

Does it belong to her or the boyfriend?

Or...................

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ebola has melted the eyebrows from her face. Are they tattooed on or is it eyeliner? It's just a matter of time before she implodes...
edit on 31-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
It looks like an abandoned shack! I doubt anyone has lived there for years!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: Mikeultra

Whatever.

Fearbola has caused reason and logic to fly far away from ATS.

I've tried. Confirmation bias here is impossible to overcome.

Whatever?

Oh my gosh, really? Well Calmbola has caused youu to answer a question like a teenager with ear buds on. Lol

You provide a website to address conspiracies and a forum to dissect that information, yet you seem to be frustrated people are using it as intended. Very interesting. Lol
edit on 10/31/1414 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: kaylaluv

The thing is, guns don't just meander from person to person on their own like a virus does.

So no, that would be a bad argument to make.

But using a gun can kill someone. So it only makes sense that stopping someone from using a gun, or making it harder for someone to use a gun will save someone. And saving people is all that matters.

so why did they release her then ..?? !!

why ?? because she make a stink and Obama stepped in .. or was she truly even infected. ??

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Mikeultra
If the MSM mentioned that she works for the CDC, it wouldn't cause suspicion as much as not mentioning it does. Does that make sense to you?

No. Makes no sense. Lots of medical professionals, especially in the field of microbiology and epidemiology have worked for/with the CDC at one point in their careers. It's not uncommon.

That didn't even come close to addressing the point of his question. In my never humble opinion, anyway. Lol

The point is, no one in the msm is talking about it. Her employment history and nursing experience with the CDC is stellar. They would be talking about it if their overlords wanted them to. Unless, of course, calmbola now extends to the prevailing conspiracy that the msm is controlled.

I'm going with the current standard of prevailing msm conspiracy. Lol. They aren't talking about, because someone doesn't want then to for a reason. Who and why is not clear to me yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

She's an intelligence agent for them akin to cia, black op. Its all a sham. Plus I truly think she knows its a hoax and doesnt share that fear. Despite whatever roommate. They're just singling people out for murder IMO and for an agenda.

edit on 31-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"Deny ignorance"

Long gone are the days when people used to base threads on credible evidence here. Sure there were a few off the wall threads but now the bat poop is rampant. I feel like I'm watching a modern day witch hunt or an inquisition. It would be somewhat amusing if those things didn't happen centuries ago.

I feel like I'm on yahoo

edit on 31-10-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Like notice the paradigm shift. There were waves of people here against forced anything! Now they're pro forcible quarantine. I blame it on people being poorly informed.

Here's an apt paper

The historical perspective helps with understanding the extent to which panic, connected with social stigma and prejudice, frustrated public health efforts to control the spread of disease. During outbreaks of plague and cholera, the fear of discrimination and mandatory quarantine and isolation led the weakest social groups and minorities to escape affected areas and, thus, contribute to spreading the disease farther and faster, as occurred regularly in towns affected by deadly disease outbreak. But in the globalized world, fear, alarm, and panic, augmented by global media, can spread farther and faster and, thus, play a larger role than in the past. Furthermore, in this setting, entire populations or segments of populations, not just persons or minority groups, are at risk of being stigmatized. In the face of new challenges posed in the twenty-first century by the increasing risk for the emergence and rapid spread of infectious diseases, quarantine and other public health tools remain central to public health preparedness. But these measures, by their nature, require vigilant attention to avoid causing prejudice and intolerance. Public trust must be gained through regular, transparent, and comprehensive communications that balance the risks and benefits of public health interventions. Successful responses to public health emergencies must heed the valuable lessons of the past

lessons from the history of quarantines

I like Skeptic's term #Fearbola2014
edit on 31-10-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

Yes sorry I meant to reply to your post back there before my blood sugar dropped.

The temporary order was different than the final decision. You were quite early on the uptake on that one.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Did you know that the African countries the US is setting up aid in are totally disgusted with the recommendations of the NGOs, particularly their rotate the aid workers in and out for a month at a time thing. They feel there is no continuity and too much disruption. I think I may have posted a link to the article somewhere here around ATS.

In any event, NGOs...go with....
edit on 10/31/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Does this house look like anyone lives there? There's waist high weeds growing in the front yard, an extension ladder laying on the ground in front of the house, no cars, and a set of sliding double doors leaning against the house. This photo was taken in August of 2014, approximately 2 months ago. I guess Agent Hickox and her mysterious boyfriend Theodore Wilbur moved in quite recently? She has tons of cash, why would she buy a dump like this. Look at the roof! Also notice the handicap ramps in front and the side of the house. I think this was an empty house just before Agent Hickox went "home".

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join