It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange case of the boy in red

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I also confused about where the boy lived? According to the interview, the boy was studying in a boarding school. He told his parents he was going to weed the old house. So I thought he was living in school. But according to the villagers, they always saw him went to school alone. So the boy was living in the old house alone. I have no idea.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Questions:

-How well off was the family?

-What do you mean by pinhole? Was it just a mark on the skin or did it go deeper?

-How much did the weight weigh?

-Any pictures of the knots tied on the ceiling?

-Did the boy live at the school?

-How big was the abandoned house?

-Is it normal to abandon a house? Most people either sell or rent in the US

-How and why was the backdoor discreet? That sounds like nonsense. If you walk around the outside of a house you see the doors.

-Tell me more about this famous ghost story

-When the father went to the house and was unable to open the side or front doors, what kept him from doing so?

-I know nothing about Chinese law, but I’m having a hard time buying that someone being killed accidentally as part of a ritual is not a crime… tell me more

-Has the niece been talked to? Has she given any information? Did the boy have access to her wardrobe?

-What are the actual rituals in this area?

-How many children did this couple have including the boy and what were the ages? Were any from previous marriages?

-What information is available about the ex-husband?

-Has this woman lost children before?

-I want to know more about other similar cases, anything you’ve heard.

-Did the dress fit the boy?

-Did the swimsuit fit?

-Did the boy live alone?

-Where were the nearest neighbors?

-Has there been any talk of the boy having contact with anyone, his age or older? I realize he was a loner but was there a teacher that came by?

-----

I think it was family or someone very close to him.

I lean towards family member. The majority of child murders/molestation and abductions are committed by a family member.

The boy was wearing a dress that a family member (his cousin) apparently wore. Not sure if it was the same one, but maybe, and if so a family member had better access than anyone else. A family member would know about the "hidden" door. A family member would be able to gain trust without having to subdue. Family member would likely be able to get information about sick kids, know the victims address, etc. Perhaps even live in the area and since the kid was a loner make him feel special and like he had a friend.

The situation didn't strike me as occult like, but rather like an accidental killing. The dress and the swimsuit could have just as easily been fetish objects as occult symbolism.

What better place to do gross stuff to a minor than an abandoned home that the child's family owns? You know no one is coming by. I'd be looking at teachers, really looking at family (especially family that lived close) and it pains me to say it but the mother and father. As well as the obvious, the ex-husband. I find it extremely troubling that another one of this woman's children went missing. That's a pretty big red flag.

The way everything lines up my guess is the Mother killed the kid, a family member killed the kid, or a teacher/trusted advisor killed the kid.

This doesn't seem at all random. It's not someone killed in a random place, he was killed in his old house.

I HIGHLY doubt this was a case of auto erotic asphyxiation if the young man had his hands and feet bound and a weight around his legs (imagine trying to do that).

I think some sick bastard was preying on this kid, making him dress up and wound up killing him on accident. I think that person was either family or sadly trusted by the young man.

Could have been anything though, including a weird ass cult.

Breaks my heart thinking about the whole thing. Not going to say what I do.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

-How well off was the family?
The parents were migrant workers. That mean they were once peasants and for some reasons they decided not to do farm work but to work in the city. Migrant workers are usually low-income workers. So did the family.

-What do you mean by pinhole? Was it just a mark on the skin or did it go deeper?
I am not sure about it. According to the TV interview, it sounded like a needle hole. The mother told the journalist it was on the acupuncture point. But the autopsy report said it was an abrasion and contusion on the forehead.

-How much did the weight weigh?
1kg

-Any pictures of the knots tied on the ceiling?
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

-Did the boy live at the school?
This confused me too. According to the interview, the boy was studying in a boarding school. He told his parents he was going to weed the old house. So I thought he was living in school. But according to the villagers, they said they always saw him went to school alone. So that meant the boy was living in the old house alone. The autopsy report suggested the boy lived alone. So I have no idea where he lived.

-How big was the abandoned house?
No idea. Not too big not too small.

-Is it normal to abandon a house? Most people either sell or rent in the US
The house was very humble and was built in a small village. No one would buy it. If the family didn’t live there , it would become more and more dilapidated. Actually I can’t image a little boy lived in a house like that. How dreadful it would be! QAQ

-How and why was the backdoor discreet? That sounds like nonsense. If you walk around the outside of a house you see the doors.
That was what I thought at first. If there is a door you can’t miss it. But the father said the back door was blocked by two big wooden planks and a rebar. So maybe looking from the outside you can only see the planks or at least you will know this door is sealed off. Concerning the condition of the humble house, you may probably mistake it for a repair.

-Tell me more about this famous ghost story
please check this :en.wikipedia.org... Actually I‘ve never read it. O_o

-When the father went to the house and was unable to open the side or front doors, what kept him from doing so?
He didn’t say it.

-I know nothing about Chinese law, but I’m having a hard time buying that someone being killed accidentally as part of a ritual is not a crime… tell me more
The police didn’t think it was a ritual murder. I didn’t know what they truly found out. If it was really ritual murder and didn’t involve any big man, I’m sure it would be considered a crime to the police. But if it involved any big man, things would become more complicated.

-Has the niece been talked to? Has she given any information? Did the boy have access to her wardrobe?
No information about this niece. The father said his niece didn’t want it anymore. So maybe she gave it away to her cousin. Or someone took it and used it in such unthinkable tragic.

-What are the actual rituals in this area?
I don’t know much about the Taoism. If you are interested you can check en.wikipedia.org...
This school is famous for its magic arts.

-How many children did this couple have including the boy and what were the ages? Were any from previous marriages?
According to the information I have, the mother married twice and had two children in all, one with her ex-husband and one with her present husband. I don’t know whether the father had children before.

NO.

-Has this woman lost children before?
According to the interview, the child of her first marriage was missing. But how and why, it didn’t mention. It sounds suspicious ,right?

-I want to know more about other similar cases, anything you’ve heard.
Rumors said there were other 13 year old kids murdered in similar way. And their mothers had similar dreams like this boy’s mother did. I said rumors because no details revealed. And some said the murderer tried to collect 13 souls all from kids. They said the boy was his fist victim. There was a serials of drowning happened in 2010 spring. On February 18, 2010, 5 kids were missing. Their bodies were found in a reservoir on February 22. Another two girls were drown on the same day. On March 2, 2010, a six year old girl hanged in a phone booth. These cases all happened in Tiantai County, Zhejiang Province. And all the 8 kids had the same family name. Rumors said they all had a connection with water just like this boy. ( I don't know whether the last one had or not.)

-Did the dress fit the boy?
I don’t know. It looks so.

-Did the swimsuit fit?
Yes. Check the pic.

-Did the boy live alone?
Maybe. If he lived in that old house, then he lived alone.

-Where were the nearest neighbors?
No idea.

-Has there been any talk of the boy having contact with anyone, his age or older? I realize he was a loner but was there a teacher that came by?
The villagers said they had never seen him accompanied by any other kids. During his absent, the school had never tried to contact him. .

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
to someone out there..

There is one ghost in particular, a female ghost, who if she commits suicide will come back to exact revenge on those who have done her wrong usually some form of sexual abuse.
Anything starting to sound familiar?

all of it (unfortunately)
banshee's & ritual sacrifice aside.. some/same recurring stuff here i expected to see

they make everything into ying polar(negative)

So again things point to the Father

ditto the dress (emasculation)

(and so on..)
..something there, but can't say what exactly here (scattered info at sig. link)
all cultural flavors aside O_o the 'ritual' that seems to be here is the obscure but constantly occurring 'polarity-balance' attempt of male & female energies (incorrectly expressed physically) i see it happen all over the world, but that's another story
SSDD
thanks for details on this strange event, hope clapper & rholcully find what they're looking for..

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Many of these questions were answered in the thread which is short.
I don't see the connection with the Saint Seiya but it is a series one interesting line

Shortly afterwards, Saga commits suicide as a self-punishment.

en.wikipedia.org...

Clearly we can't understand the culture nor the circumstance of the boy or get inside his head, but the death looks to have come from hanging there too long, was he unable to untie his bonds perhaps.

I think the Ex husband had nothing to do with it it had been many years, the whole life of this boy since his sister went missing.

NO.

he was angry because the Mother got custody of their daughter, he believed she hid the girl but the Mother and Stepfather said the girl went missing, three years before the boys death the Ex called (so said the Father) and made a threat that there would be revenge if the daughter was not returned to him.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Wait a minute, in the TV interview we were told that the ex had the custody.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rholcully
a reply to: Char-Lee

Wait a minute, in the TV interview we were told that the ex had the custody.

You are correct, somehow the Mother had the child when she disapeared it seems. The accounts i read were all the same as the OP.

The mother had another child with her ex-husband. When they divorced her ex-husband gained the custody. But that child disappeared many years ago. Her ex-husband firmly believed she hid the child. Three years ago her ex-husband warned her if she would not hand over his child he would take revenge. But there was no evidence to prove this man to be the murderer.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Colour me disturbed. This is as scary as it is sad.

This doesn't look like an accident. I'd go for a prank gone wrong. Or some form of "ritual" or practice.

Id also question the ex husband and look further in to the other missing child.

This might be some sort of family dispute. With a family member who is involved in the occult. Or just sick.
edit on 1-11-2014 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rholcully

Thanks. I was drunk as a skunk last night and my reading comprehension was shot.

Still not sure what to make of this. It really sounds like it could have been autoerotic asphyxiation or murder. Certainly a lot of weird details.

I still won't say what I would do if I was the father.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
a reply to: clapper

it matches the mechanics of Chinese occultism in many way which you rarely to see these days.

it has somekind of machanics in it pretty much like the western occult practice.

it's everywhere if you know what to look for..

Wu Xing (Chinese: 五行; pinyin: Wǔ Xíng) are the five phases, or five elements in Chinese tradition (medicine, acupuncture, feng shui, and Taoism) They are similar to the ancient Greek elements, with more emphasis on their cyclic transformation than on their material aspects. The five phases are: Fire (火 huǒ), Earth (土 tǔ), Metal (金 jīn), Water (水 shuǐ), and Wood (木 mù).

there is also some Anton Levay (celebrity church of satan) material that would've fit nicely here too (cba digging thru hours of old footage to get the screenshot)

..someone will probably be here soon to remind us this is all "make believe"

Don't worry, let me remind you this is all make believe.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Interesting case and the signs given showing the young male in a female dress and female swimsuit and how the male was killed could be signs of the occult however to be sure the murder site (location) should be visited with a person who is clairvoyant (spirit of discernment) any spiritual signs of the occult would be present. The one thing not mentioned was any blood loss from the victim (no mention of blood letting in the article). Blood is important in the occult.

Case could go either way .... occult or murdered for revenge. To rule out the paranormal a paranormal investigation team is required.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Interesting case and the signs given showing the young male in a female dress and female swimsuit and how the male was killed could be signs of the occult however to be sure the murder site (location) should be visited with a person who is clairvoyant (spirit of discernment) any spiritual signs of the occult would be present. The one thing not mentioned was any blood loss from the victim (no mention of blood letting in the article). Blood is important in the occult.

Case could go either way .... occult or murdered for revenge. To rule out the paranormal a paranormal investigation team is required.

Right, a paranormal investigative team. You know none of these "teams" has ever once found solid evidence anything paranormal even exists?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Right, a paranormal investigative team. You know none of these "teams" has ever once found solid evidence anything paranormal even exists?

Try spending a rainy afternoon studying the many volumes of research available at the London Society for Psychical Research. You will find that you are badly mistaken. But then people tend to disbelieve what they want to disbelieve rather than check the evidence.....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
really? you mean they have a copy of harry potter? what evidence of the paranormal is there that is hidden from the rest of the world? i must know!

a reply to: micpsi

edit on 2-11-2014 by hoeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ok...So I read over the new material and I'm getting a clearer picture of what I think happened. First, the lighthearted stuff. Because of my OCD with this stuff something about the way the kid was hung bothered me so I consulted our local ropes and knots experts aka the BDSM group.. Thanks for that OP.

Now on to the serious stuff. As it turns out the way he was hung is actually a (position?) that is used in BDSM circles. It is called Strappado and can be interchanged with squassimo when weights are added and hand position is taken into consideration etc.. Usually, the position isn't as extreme and the participants have to be careful because long term damage is possible to limbs as is possible strangulation. This was a form of medieval torture when the weights were attached it was kind of a death sentence for person since they were using it for torture and not pleasure. This is also called a reverse hanging...I don't have my notes for the full name but you'll find it if you Google it. In any case this is usually a two player or more game. In general what would happen is that the person would be hoisted up in this position in some cases a weight was added and they were pulled up and dropped in a lever pully motion. During the interim they would be whipped, questioned etc.. In some cases an open flame was used at the feet. (The half burned candle)

In my opinion I think the boy wasn't alone. The signs seem to point that. The burn rope marks on the wood suggest that the lever/pully motion was used and not only that but if they were indeed old this isn't the first time this whole thing went down. I think the chain on the bed was used to pull the rope over the beam. The candle could have just been burning but given the whole picture I think it was used as has been described and the soil on the boys feet may have been ash as well from the candle.

The boy had an abrasion and wounds on the eyelids. I'm only speculating but a blind fold type apparatus could be to blame. It's possible it was removed roughly perhaps in a panic.

As for the Saint Seiya, being an anime fan, I'm somewhat familiar with it. I think the boy felt some type of connection to the hero. Coincidentally, they both have a female member of the family who went missing. The suicide makes no sense because if I remember correctly the girl who kills herself does so with a mystical dagger stabbing herself and in the end (Spoiler Alert)........ The main hero sacrifices himself. I don't think he was mimicking anything. Maybe something about the show turned him on...

So the question remains was this murder, accident or suicide. Given the new information I don't see it as suicide. The most likely answer is it was a bondage session gone wrong. Now whether it was murder or not... that's the question.
edit on 3-11-2014 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2014 by DetectiveT because: Because I'm working and left words out!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Serial Killers will always follow patterns, and always have what, in their mind, is motivation even if that motivation does not make sense to us. If there has been more than one murder over the course of several years that follows what appears to be occultism patterns, then you probably have a serial killer.

These are people who enjoy killing, and don't stop with only one person.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT

The biggest problem I see with your theory of bdsm in which the boy was complicit, is that 13 year olds aren't into sex yet, as a general rule. Light masturbation possibly, but not anything as sexual and fetish oriented as bdsm. This is a child we are talking about.

At best we are looking at the child having been sexually assaulted, possibly more than once over a period of time - which would explain his being withdrawn from other children.. but this was not, in my estimation and opinion, anything less than murder.
edit on 3-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

My first instinct was that he was being molested so I do agree with you. Someone would have to have had the knowledge and I don't think it was him. However, you'd be surprised at what 13 year olds are doing. It's not as sophisticated as BDSM but I know kids are having sex at 12 if not younger now. It's kind of disturbing. So for that I can't rule out that he may have found some enjoyment in it as well.

And yes even if it was an accident it would still be murder among other things given the age of the victim even if he was complicit to the act. Personally I do think he was molested over a period of time and possibly by someone of some influence and that's why this was brushed under the rug.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT

I'd say you could have a valid point in a possible cover-up to do with a wealthy/influential perpetrator, although I don't really know anything about Chinese society and how theirs works.

A hat might answer some of that question since someone saw a stranger wearing a hat... what type of a hat and what was the hat itself indicative of? What social class of hat was it? Was it brand new or well worn?... the list can go on.

That is only if the person seen was the same person involved with the boy...
edit on 3-11-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Actually the father indeed consulted with a fortune-teller who told him there were some kind of problems with the family's grave.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join