It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitch McConnell needs to buy public supporters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Mitch McConnell, our potential US Senate Majority leader is one of the fakest, most corrupt guys out there. The fact that he's been in Congress for decades now shows how deplorable the state of our nation is. Things have never been perfect but this years midterms are really the worst there's been in our history.

"FEC reports show that Team Mitch paid almost
$75,000.00 to make it look like the Republican
Senator had friends."

Read the article. It's short and really shows where this guy's heart is. He certainly doesn't care about his state or the American people.

www.politicususa.com...

He has consistently lied and deflected about a wide array of issues and events. He even tried to lie about and cover up this very story. Then again, a free all expenses paid trip is pretty kind of him to offer. I bet many Americans would cheer for a convicted child rapist if they got a free vacation out of it

Anyone in Kentucky who votes for this guy next week must have pretty low expectations for their politicians.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

In my opinion, any politician who stays in office for over a decade and uses it as a career to stuff their pockets with tax payers money is corrupt. These political positions are supposed to be temporary, that's why we need term limits. Reduce the pay and their perks and benefits and see how long these blood suckers want to stay in office.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The people of Kentucky are screwed. While McConnell may be corrupt, Alison Lundergan Grimes is no better. Probably even worse considering she shut down the coal industry there.

Who in Gods name would vote for some one will destroy the local economy?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Eh at least care about America. Would you rather see McConnell be Senate Majority Leader? I'd take anything over two more years of deadlock in congress.

Grimes is pretty awful though. I won't disagree with you. At least she'll be nothing more than a random senator. Maybe she'll even be decent out of hope for future reelection.

Isn't pretty much every election now a choice between the lesser of two evils? There are only a handful of honest politicians left.

Even if a Democrat win ends up ruining the nation at least it'll happen quick. This compete quagmire that is modern Washington has become just so tiresome. I dunno about you but another 2 years of literally nothing except a slow constant wearing away of freedom and prosperity seems worse than WW3 or economic collapse or whatever Democrat monopoly might bring.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hay, it will be ok if the republicans run the show for awhile. Its just time to flush the toilet is all. You'll have that.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
Hay, it will be ok if the republicans run the show for awhile. Its just time to flush the toilet is all. You'll have that.

Lol if the dems are a floating turd then the Republicans are a full colostomy bag bursting at the seams

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
Even if a Democrat win ends up ruining the nation at least it'll happen quick. This compete quagmire that is modern Washington has become just so tiresome. I dunno about you but another 2 years of literally nothing except a slow constant wearing away of freedom and prosperity seems worse than WW3 or economic collapse or whatever Democrat monopoly might bring.

It's almost like a choice of choosing how you die ain't it? Do you want to be nuked and get it over quick like or have Ebola with no vaccine or cure available?

I say that in semi-seriousness.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Mitch is one of many "career politician". He is also a perfect example of why there should be term limits. Our founding fathers where not career politicians they came to Washington, DC several times a year to conduct business. Then they would return home.
I know times have changed. However, term limits would create a better environment in DC. It would help force the politicians to do a better job knowing they only had a very few years to make a difference in how things worked in America. At least that is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Continuing the current gridlock is a guarantee of nothing getting done.

Democrat control at least has a chance of things getting done for the better. I choose the option that has some degree of hope to work.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

He has consistently lied and deflected about a wide array of issues and events. He even tried to lie about and cover up this very story.

So that makes him the perfect choice.

Standards vary

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Indeed they do......

new topics

top topics

join