It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice on what gamecube games to buy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just recieved a Gamecube for an early Christmas present(YESSSSSSS!!!!!) It only came with one game(metroid prime) and, since I have no experiance with buying gamecube games, what do you think are some good games I could buy?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Super Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil, NBA Street, NFL Street and NHL Hitz Pro are all real good games.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think the best Gamecube game of all time is Super Smash Bros. Melee. It is just awesome. Out of twenty some awards it was nominated for in one magizine, it won all but one. I think you'll be impressed by it. In all catagories it dominates. I think it's also the best selling game for Gamecube of all time.

If it has Mario, Legend of Zelda, or Metriod in it, consider buying it. Those are some of the best game series ever. Also before buying any Resident Evils consider waiting for Resident Evil 4, coming in January I think. Another good game is Timesplitters 2, avalible for all current consoles.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Paper Mario!!! It's absolutely fantastic.

Sadly, My (2nd in one year to do so) Gamecube broke halfway through playing it, so I have to wait to get it fixed or buy a 3rd Gamecube before I can finish it, weep.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow, thats weird, my Gamecube has never given me any problems. Maybe it's because it's my best friend sadly.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Wow, thats weird, my Gamecube has never given me any problems. Maybe it's because it's my best friend sadly.

Both of mine did exactly the same. Slowly, more and more each day, it would fail to load the game. Just start whirring then stop and the "Memory Card/Disc/Options" Screen would come up.

In the ned, now, both of them do it every time without fail, every game.

It's not nice, I only had Paper MArio a few days ago, for my BIRTHDAY! ANd i'm halffway through it and can't play onit!

I fell a like a sad little 7 year old.....lol

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Super Monkey Ball 2 is a great game as well.....Especially the multiplayer mode....

The one player is hard as hell, and your friends will want to kill you if they beat it and you erase their data

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It depends on what you like, but I have Smash Bros., Sonic Adventure2: B, Sonic Adventure: DX, SW: Rebel Strike, SW: Jedi Outcast, and Super Mario Sunshine. They're all good. Get them. You may go broke and have to buy three memory cards, but it'll be worth it.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Im sure I am gonna hear a ton about mentioning this game but I really enjoyed Animal Crossing. I dont know what it is but it was really addicting

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You like Animal Crossing! So I'm not the only person who finds Animal Crossing adictive. For some reason it took me forever to stop playing that game.

new topics

top topics

join