It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy charged in murder of fellow deputy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
source

/Police said Jeremy Martin, 29, was shot and killed overnight in a Las Cruces hotel.

Martin and Tai Chan, 27, were staying the night at Hotel Encanto after extraditing a prisoner to Stafford, Arizona. Las Cruces police said the two visited a Dublin’s Street Pub Monday night, where they had an argument.

Ok... Police violence is completely out of control.

What do we do to put a stop to this before it continues to spiral even further out of control?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I suggested what to do in the last thread...you keep asking haha....start a revolution man...many will back you...and good luck!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I almost don't have anything else to do man.

But Americans are so lazy and selfish I'd just be another statistic.

Russell brand is doing some good stuff though.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Americans feel a rebellion is too much work and not worth missing the game. Everybody's kept arguing and divided over petty issues, manufactured controversies so we never unite.

Too lazy and too much to "lose".

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

He shot the sheriff, not the deputy. O think it was in self-defense.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Thats the problem..I think over 80% of the people in america are unhappy about their government...you can leave...which i did...you can get vocal and become and activist which does little to nothing..or you can revolt...

I like to look at the bundy ranch as a great example...people flocked there...some without a clue what was going on...and the gov backed down. Idk how many they had or what is to come for those people but they won that fight. But I fully believe to have any influence at all you need firearms...doesn't mean they have to be used but you certainly wouldnt be mulled over in a split a second for standing up to something with one.

i absolutely think there are grounds for a revolution for the acts of the nsa among many other things...but with that....ive lived in quite a few countries and i do think america is a # hole when it comes to the bull# "freedom" they preach but its still a great place to live in terms of opportunity and if you destroyed the government id probably lose my pension...but would have no hard feelings.

The more I travel the more I realize its like this everywhere...people pushed down while corporations get leeway. Im sure there are some countries doing it right and id just rather give my services to those countries while i'll enjoy watching the others struggle to get it...I personally believe we don't need laws to tell us what is right and wrong nor do we need prisons.

Imagine if you had an amazing island...filled with art and science and stability. A place where people enjoyed being...and you commit an act there that the majority is not pleased with...then you are exiled from that beautiful place. No matter the crime...you are simply no longer allowed back. That's how it should work.

I do wish you good luck on your quest...you certainly are not the only one with this on your mind and you'd probably be surprised how vulnerable governments can be. Hell about 5 have been toppled in the last few years...

Just make sure its worth your life...your belief in all this...and there are always places away from it all...where you can forget where you came from..amazing places. Leaving the country was the best thing I ever did.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I still find it sort of bizarre that he's gotten so much of my respect. I thought he was just some dumb douchey Brit until I watched an interview with him. My opinion did a very fast 180.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I still find it sort of bizarre that he's gotten so much of my respect. I thought he was just some dumb douchey Brit until I watched an interview with him. My opinion did a very fast 180.

Agreed with both of you.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Yes but if you watch Ponderland then it all equals out

Seriously, he is a nutter, but I do like him!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Booze and gunpowder can make some big problems when combined. Alcohol is also a known trigger of "roid rage."
I do feel for the chief who had to make that announcement. I can't even imagine what it would be like to get a call with that sort of news.
The only way, short of widespread bloodshed and death, is to get involved at the local levels of government. Make sure that your local officials understand that you do not want to live in a police state. Elect like-minded people to office at the local level. Encourage like-minded people to step into public service, people of integrity.
The corruption present in government today is somewhat like black mold---you never know where it will pop up next. There is no reasonable way to get rid of it permanently, you must battle it constantly. It begins on the local level so keeping the local boys honest gets you good local government. Voting in the crooks time after time based solely on party lines gets you Detroit.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I almost don't have anything else to do man.

But Americans are so lazy and selfish I'd just be another statistic.

is that an excuse i hear? seems everyone always has an excuse on why they cant do something about it, not really judging you as im stating that is what EVERYONE is doing, but im saying why judge them for it when you are also doing it. do something or dont, not sensible to do nothing and lash out at those who do nothing, not saying your lashing out per se, just saying.

top topics

join