It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dames, Nasa Antares Rocket, and recent Solar Flare from AR2192

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Who knows? The SRI team were hand-in-glove with Intel and national security. Who's to say they weren't led by the nose into believing they had RV powers? It's possible they were fed information that subconsciously resolved into the descriptions of Soviet bases etc.

It's also possible one or more of the Stargate Team were there to manipulate the others as a part of a strategy to unsettle the Soviets. At the same time, the Soviets were also making claims of similar powers to 'RV.' Chicken and egg in the paranoia of Cold War mischief.

I wonder if the SRI guys were exposed to Soviet espionage and used as a leaky channel to give the Soviets the impression of magical powers? Maybe stooges to help identify leaks and spies??

I'm not dismissing the possibility that, on occasions, our minds sometimes appear to have access to information they shouldn't have. It's the claimed level of access and the high success rate that comes across as very, very dubious. I mean, wasn't it terribly serendipitous that the guys contracted to study RV turned out to be amongst the super-small percentage of people in the population capable of RV?? In contrast, there appears to be little or no RV ability in the general population...excusing the low hit-rates of amateur practitioners.

Dames is irrelevant imo. Targ has made claims that RV can predict the silver markets and ensure steady profits. I think he believes it, but the state of the US economy would suggest that no such predictive talent exists. Smith and Vallee make a case for consciousness/reality being based on coordinates like a computer system. However, such cords only came about by consensus and centred at Greenwich as the Prime Meridian. For example, if Rome retained primacy in Europe, the Prime Meridian may well have been there instead. Not saying they're blowing smoke per se, but it's super-speculative stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Targ had a decent book i read...limtitless mind i think it was called.....did you know targ married chess champion bobby fischer's sister...during the championship match russia complained fischer was using psychics to mess with spasky...so they employed their own counter psychics! crazy story

<< 1   >>

join